Does Maca really makes your butt bigger?

soonenough

I don't think it's possible for Maca to work that fast. I started taking 1/17/2011 with one tablet 500 mg, and ramped it up to 4 500 mg. At first it was subtle. I was measuring 36.25" in my hips after three to four days. And now, after 10 days, my hips measures 36.5". I also weight 2 lbs heavier. Maybe I have been eating more of my boobie food. I started mixing my 2 scoops of protein shake isolate with half of green papaya, and drinking chicken feet broth with 1/4 of firm tofu slab.

It makes me rethink about this Maca thing. I want the growth on my boobs, not on my butt. I hope it's in my butt. I don't know how to measure if it's my butt growing or my hips expanding. My waist remains the same.

Have you experience the same thing?

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Maca _ is an herb that I will suggest every woman to take. There are so many different macas that you can take. Yes sweety maca is very potent and it will enhance you at a very quick rate. However you must exercise with it, this herb is like WONDERWOMAN herb so keep it consistent with you diet regiment. As I do 24 hour research it is a major herb that woman & men take while working out. It a serious libido stimulation, weight control, muscle control, breast enhancement, etc... This is one herb you will like to keep in your diet regiment.

While taking this I am all around fit, 5 star supplement.

lovelyoneanna

Butt Bigger... If you seen mine wow I will do a video... Thanks to maca I am very petite besides the hips I never had size 9-10 small waist and gained firmness while taking this herb. It works and control your weight in certain area point. Spectacular Results, I could never say no to maca.. You will notice the different even after you take it. I will also do videos for you on lounges and squats. Taking maca is a good thing, if I may say it takes the fat to the right places... It works, as an African American women all of us take maca that's maintains our figure. Its guaranteed ! Love It

soonenough

thank you, lovelyoneanna. I stopped Maca for 2 days. The next day I started with two 500 mg, and the next day, did my usual dose. I also noticed I went down my usual weight, but my hips measurement remained the same. It increased by 1/2". My waist is the same also. It could be that I started the Bulgarian squat exercise at nowloss.com (recommended by L.A. user), and also the free one leg squat from gluteus to maximum (thanks L.A.). But I have only been doing those two exercises for two weeks. I just can't imagine any exercise working that fast for me. heck, it took me more than 6 months just to get to one size smaller. I just don't develop muscles fast; I think that's bec. I'm afraid of using heavier weights and just stick with wimpy 3 to 4 lbs weights.

Anyway, continuing to use Maca, but if my hips get any bigger, I don't know, I may have to stop. I also notice that I'm developing a pouch on my stomach. Is that the maca or maybe, I need to get back to exercise again. I stopped for a while there. I use to get motivated when husband was running consistently but when he injured his knees, he stopped, so I gave myself permission to stop too. But now, he gone back to running again, so this time no more excuse for me.

lovelyoneanna

The tummy pouch. Just lay flat on your back with the weights 2.5lbs and pull your upper torso up so far not extending over your waist With your arms bended on your side hold the weights up and pull up.If you do this for about 1 week maybe 50 a day you will notice the difference in the one week. The pouch will be gone in about 2 weeks, keep doing this excercise your tummy will be perfectly flat in one month. I do this excercise everyday it works very well, or every other day. Depending upon my daily agenda its great. Good motivation to see results in one week to keep you active working out your stomach muscles for tummy control. yvmw :)

Anastasia916

Hi soonenough, yes I've heard maca increase all curves including the butt, but as long as you exercise with it, it won't be like a disgusting fatty butt, it will be a nice plump juicy but toned one. I'm white but I have always had a "black girl" butt lol. I have the big round juicy but toned butt, it doesn't go away. Embrace it, all males love a nice healthy butt ;) trust me, I've dated the rainbow lol ALL of them do. Some may claim they prefer flat ones, but that's why they stare at the round ones haha. Also your hip measurement is not a good way to measure the butt, to measure your butt put the tape around you like you would for your hip measurement, except put it at the most full part of your butt, kind of like you would do for your breasts. My measurements right now are 37" hips and 39" butt, 36 1/2" bust and last I checked 27" waist. So I'm almost hourglass lol just got to get the boobies to 37 ;)

And yea, I have to agree with Anna, maca is wonderful to have in your daily supplements as it also, from what I researched, can prevent many of the cancers that threaten females, such as breast and uterus cancer. I use to take a low dosage daily and think I'm going to start it up again.

soonenough

lovelyoneanna, thanks so much for the tip. Tried the same day, but my goodness, I can't even lift up my torso to do this. So starting from just doing one. Pathetic. Husband said I'm physically fit but dismally weak.

Anastasia, my NBE hero. I read your posts from breast nexus and then here at NB. You are the reason why I bought NB. Thanks for responding. I'm so used to my 36" hips, that even though I'm tempted to see how far my butt can stick out, I'm kind of scared too. The most my hips expanded was to 36.5" even when I was at my heaviest pregnant with my kids (4). With maca, I upped my dose again to 3 x 500 mg, but started my exercise routine (kind of), emphasizing butt exercises. It seems to help with leaking at times (like when jumping rope), and it can be my imagination, but my control is even better, he he he (better than kegel). So maybe, there is something about this butt muscles getting stronger, rounder, and sticking out.

oh... I wanted to read more about Maca, but now that I read that it makes butt bigger? really? I am a white girl also with "black girls ass" (however my small boobs balance it out lol) and I love my ass, but I dont want it to get huge and all fatty... I mean I dont really train, does it affect the butt growth a lot?

OptimisticGirl

Hi soonenough: I always have small butt and I would love to make it bigger. But does Maca mess up your period much? I don't do exercise (except for walking to the university, actually), but I'm very thin and keeping some more fat will be great. Which brand of maca pills are you using?

soonenough

OptimisticGirl- no, the maca did not mess up my period. I've always been blessed with regular periods, and taking the maca did not change that part. I'm taking the brand NOW maca. My butt too is not big either, I'm Asian, but I don't know what happened. I just start taking Maca and increased to 4 x 500 mg, and then doing the Bulgarian squats exercise from nowloss.com for about 4 times, and my hips increased by 1/2". It's not much but I noticed that when I wear my jeans for two days, it usually stretches out and the butt part becomes baggy. Now, the butt fits firmly. Pants still fits but the butt sticks out lightly now. I like it. It's also like that with my twill pants.

OptimisticGirl

You are so lucky! I got my period messed up even when I take PM or SMS. I will consider Maca after getting some boobs first :D because now my boobs are still too small in comparison with my butt ;D

soonenough

I'm the same way, I can only do things one at a time. I stopped exercising bec. now I'm obsessed with noogle and NBE. I also dropped trying to grow my lashes. Growing breasts come first. ;D

junjo

If that's the case I will take Maca!
I am sick of my 10 yr old body. No butt, no hips, no breasts. My hips measure at 33.5 inches after a huge weight lost from a 37.5 one, can you believe it? And I don't seem to gain any weight anymore, even if I want to. So disheartening.

Gorgeousgirl5

lovelyoneanna said:
The tummy pouch. Just lay flat on your back with the weights 2.5lbs and pull your upper torso up so far not extending over your waist With your arms bended on your side hold the weights up and pull up.If you do this for about 1 week maybe 50 a day you will notice the difference in the one week. The pouch will be gone in about 2 weeks, keep doing this excercise your tummy will be perfectly flat in one month. I do this excercise everyday it works very well, or every other day. Depending upon my daily agenda its great. Good motivation to see results in one week to keep you active working out your stomach muscles for tummy control. yvmw :)
I'll be trying this tonight! I want to gain a couple more inches on my butt and flatten my stomach at the same time.