Does NB affect your monthly cycle?

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi Ladies,
Just been noogling for a month and expected my period to come 8 days ago! And still waiting. I'm not taking any herbs or supplements and nb is the only new thing. Don't expect to be pregnant as I have a coil fitted. I was wondering if all this boobie sucking thing has affected my period? Has that happened to any of you?
Thanks!

NB doesnt affect your period in any way as it does not affect your hormones in any possible way. maybe you have been under a lot of stress lately?

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Thanks Tatiana, I'm not really stressed out recently apart from those last few days when thought I may be pregnant somehow;) thanks god it arrived 10 days later!
It made me think as I read that regular breast massage can stop menstruation. Nb stimulates breast as well so I thought it may be something to do with it. Our bodies are such amazing machines and still astound me how they work:)!

xoxojenny

It is uncommon but it certainly can delay your period, even if there are no hormones involved. Our bodies are amazing indeed. I just wish they taught more about these phenomenon's in medical/nursing school because I am now just learning them. If you asked anyone in the medical field if you can grow breasts from suction cups, they would look at you like you were crazy!

BustyBabe

Anyone have more to say about this? I think I'm experiencing it right now! My period normally comes like clockwork. It's around two weeks late and there's no other explanation. I only had very light spotting for one day and that was it. I'm only on my second month but nothing like this happened last month.

Someone please tell me it comes with a great side effect like massive growth :p.