Does noogleberry make the nipples/areolas bigger?

chasingdawn

I'm just wondering what your personal experiences have been. I don't wear bandaids or anything when I noogle because it's too tedious, but I reallyyy don't want my areolas to be any bigger, I like them just the way they are.

i loved my areolas and I stopped noogling because I noticed that they were getitng bigger and it was disturbing me. also, my nipples used to be ALWAYS hard but after i started using NB, they were more often soft than hard, also a reason why i stopped.

rainyrain

Really? I only wish they would grow because I feel that their smallness makes me look unfeminine and child-like (I'm a female). I have been noogling for over a year without any band-aids and have not seen any change in areola/nipple size.

pipitavivita

Oh rainyrain, I envy your problem :D I would love to have smaller areolas :)

Regarding the original question, I used to tape my nipples everytime in the first three months, but it got too tedious for me as well, bothersome, and I decided to just noogle without it and take my chances. I don't think my areolas have gotten permanently larger, however my nipples were previously flat, and nowadays they are coming out much more on their own ;) Which I welcome! I would just want smaller areolas. Since I can't do anything about that though, short of surgery, I'm just hoping that as the breasts grow, my areolas will look smaller in comparison.

amelie

I almost always tape my nipples down when I noogle but I have this strange situation that my areolas seem to change size all the time. Like in some situations I look at them and they have expanded, other times they are really small. I know it´s normal for them to contract when it´s cold or you´re looking at them or whatever (like they get shy or something like that), but I never saw them change so often before I took up the NB.

Also, since I started noogling I sometimes notice my boobs are warm any time during the day, and when I check the veins are really showing, sort of like when my breasts started growing when I was pregnant.

K

KittyKat

I think I saw in another thread Not so Teeny tiny anymore mentioned that she experimented with using nipple rings to prevent this happening (I think? Apologies if I don't remember correctly) and that this method seemed to work. It would definitely be much better than taping nipple down as that hinders some girls' swelling I heard. I'm scared of my areolas getting bigger as well. They are currently proportional to my breast size and I wouldn't be happy if they enlarged noticeably. I wouldn't mind if NB made my nipples come out more and the veins on my breasts are already quite prominent, but the areola thing is really bugging me :/ I guess it's just a possible risk you have to take.

I want to noogle, but i noticed that my areolas were getting bigger and my breasts werent. i was really bugged by that. i had taped a couple of times my nipples down, it helped slightly but not much. i used a silicone nipple coverer, but when pumpng, they made boobs itch a lot, as those places wanted to "enlarge" too. so i stopped.

IdreamofD

I'm experiencing that now. My nipples/aereolas weren't getting bigger, but with the XLs my nips were SORE. So I am now taping, but it's extremely itchy in the domes.

FrenchRose

Thank you for posting this question. Mine are already very big, which makes me slightly insecure and I would absolutely hate for them to get any bigger. For those that have used bandaids and tape did either one itch less than the other. I was planning on wearing bandaids because my nipples are pierced and I seen on another thread where somebody stopped because she hot a blister next to her piercing.

fairypump

I wish it does. Not filling medium cups yet for whole breast enlargement, but are small cups more effective to enlarge areolas ?

xoxojenny

Oh my goodness, I couldn't have ever thought to ask this question! I will absolutely tape my nipples down because mine are proportional to my breasts, I wouldn't want them any bigger. Does anyone have any explanation why taking nipples down may hinder growth though?

PetiteNShy

My nipples have grown noticeably since i began using NB, but always at the same rate and in proportion to my breasts so the growth doesn't bother me at all and is actually preferred.

cendory

When I pump after taping my nipples down, they still seem to be "pumped" as if I didn't wear any tape? So now I don't wear any tape even though I don't want my nipples to be any bigger. How do you tape them? I used to make a little "cross" of tape over my nipples... :)