Does swelling start out small then gradually build up?

Abigail3

This evening after taking the L cups off I had just a little fullness....nothing to hoot n holler about but it WAS something. So this made me happy and excited and encouraged. ;D :D My question is....is this how the swelling starts? Does it start out small and build itself up each time you noogle then eventually you've got lots of swelling? Or does it start out with lots of swelling? I also wonder if I would have kept the cups on longer if I would have gotten more swelling?

Also, I can't believe how huge they get in those cups! :eek: I had an inch away from the tip on my larger side. I guess it's just all that skin from nursing. ???

J

Jen21

Hey Abigail,

I imagine if you would have kept the cups on longer you would have more swelling. I bet you've reached that point that it begins sticking. One thing I've discovered in the last week is pump release pump release continually is working better for me. I thought pump and hold was good, but actually pump release is really doing the trick for me.

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
I actually go back and forth....sometimes I pump and hold and sometimes I pump/release. It just depends. Try both and see what happens. Btw I did build gradually, it wasn't one morning OMG! Although I have had those sessions where it was OMG! when I took the cups off...hehehe! ;D
Dixieland

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
Just don't overdo it, when you are first starting out....and by the way...if no one has told you.....
;D ;D ;D noogling is addictive!! ;D ;D ;D ;D hehehe!!!
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
I mean not pumping "too hard" that is why some people get the little red blood dots and bruising... When you first start out you shouldn't do more than 10 minutes or so the first few times, this lets your body get used to the idea of tissue expansion. If you do it too much or too hard, your little girls are going to get bumped and bruised, which starts a whole different issue. Your skin is fragile, handle it with care. ;)
Dixieland