domes

jnorton22002

:p
I was wondering if there is a difference between other vacuum domes and the noogles? I have 2 domes from LA pump and I have been using them. get swelling but not like I'm reading here. Anybody have any thoughts? Thanks in advance Joni

that1spaztichik

Hmmm. Well I just looked them up and not only is noogleberry cheaper :) but it seems as if the noogle domes are wider...that could be it. More boob in dome= more to swell??

jnorton22002

:DThank you so much for the reply thats1, Now all I have to do is ask if my pump from LA Distributors and tubes will work with Noogleberry domes. This is soooo exciting. To see my boobs swell even more

that1spaztichik

It's ok! :) That IS exciting! Even if they aren't compatible, though, the whole noogleberry system, pump and all, is less expensive than a set of L.A. domes :)

jnorton22002

:-*

Now that1 if you could help me some more I would really love to give you a kiss, but alas, I can't, oh well. Anyway sales said I needed large domes, how do I now go about ordering them? I have seen where there are others who say the same ting. I also, want to thank you for continuing to reply back. You are still the only one. I would like to feel I'm welcome, but at the same time I do understand some people may be turned off by the fact at what I know I am. I'm not hurt. I will continue to try and be of help to any one if I can.. Hugs to you that1 Joni

katieb

Hi Joni, welcome to the site. I've found everyone to be very supportive and open-minded. Once you've got to know a few names it's almost like family. You can order your Noogleberry kit from www.noogleberry.com - it's pretty easy and the delivery is quick and discreet. Good luck with noogling - I'm sure you'll soon be addicted with booby greed like the rest of us! :)

katieb

Oh and I would really recommend having a look at the Gallery pics of Eman, Gina and Jean - they've had amazing results with NB and prove it really can work for anyone

jnorton22002

:-*
thanks so much, I really do love this forum. I just ordered a large. I still dream about what I will be after asll these years. It is something I worry about. That is why I'm sooo glad you replied to me. It shows me my orientation isn't going to be a problem. I love to pump my boobs, and my dear I already am hooked. I just was using the wrong system Hugs Joni

that1spaztichik

Awesome! I'm so glad that I could help! Looks like katie beat me to it, but I'm glad you figured out how to order :) And Katie is on top of it, I already recommended those 3 names for Joni to check out! Those three gals have some AMAZING boobage!