Donation for my bulimia?

anima88

Im sorry im sharing this here. I dont even know if this site works. Im just trying to get a bit money for my dream and i dont know how else to do it. I tried other site "GoFoundMe" but its only for usa people, and im polish. i got high hopes it looked so easy and i could get even one dollar whenever i wanted without any costs. but i dont have any friends in usa to do it for me :(
so i try different site and see if itll work. im polish and like 10usd is a lot money for me, id be happy with anything :) :-*

I'm sorry im writing this here :( can you please share it? id be grateful
https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1358435/x/11518236

James

Really sorry to read about your bulimia problem. I have no money so I cannot help you there, but it seems to me that simple solutions are best. I am sure you have been through this with many people, and I am no expert, but eating several small nutritious meals a day and no large meals is the first step to managing your diet. You said corsets are too uncomfortable but what about the elastic type like Squeem? http://squeem.com/#/home/ I would be more willing to help you purchase a Squeem corset (when I have some money to spare) than help fund an operation.

anima88

James said:
Really sorry to read about your bulimia problem. I have no money so I cannot help you there, but it seems to me that simple solutions are best. I am sure you have been through this with many people, and I am no expert, but eating several small nutritious meals a day and no large meals is the first step to managing your diet. You said corsets are too uncomfortable but what about the elastic type like Squeem? http://squeem.com/#/home/ I would be more willing to help you purchase a Squeem corset (when I have some money to spare) than help fund an operation.
thank you so much for reply :) appreciate a lot
well yes ive been there, im trying to eat like that now, its not so bad i dont have much attacks anymore, its so better that im able to live normally :) took me some years to survive it, i was also raw vegan for 2 years. idk i just wanna make it smaller id be so happy u have no idea, i hate myself every single time i look in the mirror n obviously its like everyday =/
ummm the corset, well i tried similar one, with the hooks i think its called, problem was it was too long n wasnt comfortable. plus its hard to get my size cuz of the skin on my stomach which is quite.. stretchy, the best are the one who lace up so i can addjust as much as i want in the middle stomach, when hips n ribs are not squished, hope u can understand my broken english :)
i just wanna feel good naked, noogleberry is pain in the ass, n corset? i never liked them. obviously id be happy to purchase it but im scared to get my size good, everything seems so expensive :/

James

barbie11 was the one who recommended Squeem, look at her waist (click on the link)
barbie11 said:
Alright so I had a weeks break from nooglng and just got record [ridiculous] swelling. My non-swell is still the same size just FYI. The bra is a padded 32DD. It's about 11" across each. I only want 10" permanently though.
She also exercises a lot so I am sure this is not just Squeem at work.

anima88

i exercised for 2 years a lot thats how i lost so much weight. im just tired of it all, of my look, of disease. too tired :(
this squ....thingy is expensive too =/ i think its like 50usd? i bought one from ebay for 4usd but i got wrong size, cant afford more.