DRINKING LOTS OF WATER HELPS, but should it be at room temperature or warm?

Should one drink warm water or room temperature water?

• Warm Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilled water

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

melons

Hi Ladies,

Please share your experience here , calling nilly , philli, kultzu, mariah , harleygrl , Anastasia , mel and all the other legends and regular nooglers whom I may have missed and / or who have benefitted from drinking lots of water ....

I am still waiting on my nooglebeery to arrive , so I thought it would be nice to prepare myself for noogling by making a habit of drinking lotss of water.

I drank around 3 litres of water (sometimes room temperature water / sometimes warm water) everyday (stopped caffeine) at regular intervals during the day. No changes to my diet or physical activity. (I dont exercise at all , at least not yet :()

However after 2 weeks I noticed that I lost inches throughout my body. Half an inch from waist and half a inch from bust. Probably the same or .75 inch from hips. (not sure about hips actually). But I do not want this :mad: .

1) I want to be at my fullest bust measurement whn I start noogling.
2) Plus as I hear drinking lotsa water is good , but if thats gonna cause loss of inches then would it not counter the effects of noogling ?
3) Or is it that its just the warm water causes inches loss ? And it should be fine with cold water ? No boobies loss ..only gain ? ;D

Ladies , please advise what am I doing wrong and please share your experiences and niputs as to what would help:
a) warm or normal water
b) how much water in a day
c) anythig else that I am missing with regards to this habit.

Thank you all .

Lotsa luv,
Melons.

Teeny Tiny

Hi melons!

Drinking plenty of water to help hydrate you is definitely a good idea, I don't think temperature really has much if any effect on it though, and I almost always drink it chilled. When it comes to increasing water intake I've found it seems to effect women in 1 of 3 ways, some women like myself tend to end up with water weight gain (all over for me, very little if any in my breasts though, it always seems to go to my stomach, hips, thighs, and buttocks), which is why I probably don't drink nearly as much as I should, just enough to stay hydrated to keep my skin and breast tissue plump and moist for maximum swelling. With others increasing water intake, as it seems to be in your case helps flush the body out and lose weight, which in your case may not be a good thing if you really want to make your breasts larger, as it may counteract or slow the process. And the third affect women experience is no change in body weight or structure whatsoever with increased water intake.

One suggestion I would give if you want to drink lots of water and still try to retain some body weight/mass would be to increase your fat and protein intake. Fat is what the breasts are naturally comprised of so with the pumping if you're lucky depending on your hormones it may help plump them up a bit better, like using the bovine ovary supplements they have which actually causes them to increase their fat volume, which also using that method drinking caffeine doesn't matter because the increase is not water based. But you have to be vary cautious as to what brands you buy as well, because the cheaper ones can pose other potential serious health risks, do your homework first if you should decide to try them, the only one I can recommend so far after studying is Bountiful Breast, but it is EXPENSIVE! And the protein, which one good way to add extra is drinking whey protein shakes, will help to add weight and body mass, but watch how much and how you exercise if you go on a high protein diet, because you could find yourself having extra muscle mass where/how you don't want it if you want to stay petite and/or feminine looking.

Welcome aboard, good luck, happy noogling, and I hope this info helps you out some! :D

T

tavia

i learnt from somewhere that when we drink very cold water the body works A LITTLE bit harder to warm it up and digest it, or something along those lines, but the fat loss is not that significant

plus i dont know about any1 else but i can knock back room temp water in no time at all, but chilled cold water takes longer for me to drink, ie cold throat ensative teeth etc.

read this...
One litre of water weighs one kilogram. It takes one calorie (small "c") to raise one gram of ice water by one degree centigrade, or one thousand calories to raise one liter by the same amount. Food is usually measured in kilo calories (1000 calories), also described as Calories (note the uppercase "C")

Say ice water is ~3centigrade, and your body is 37centigrade., or a difference of 34 centigrade. That'll take about 34 Calories to bring to body temperature. If you drank 3 liters of very cold water a day, you might burn as much as 100 Cal warming it up. If yo
u drank it every day for a month, that could be good for 1lb of fat.

Of course, your body might not rush to warm the water up directly. Instead it might sweat less, or cut blood flow to your extremities to conserve the heat it's already generating.

nilly19

Hi melons!:) You know what, I would kill if I could lose weight by drinking extra water lol, but it just doesn't happen for me. I'm not sure why you saw an increase in weight loss, I googled it and found this article..now I'm not sure how accurate this is here I'll copy and paste 2 main paragraphs of it:
"As you continue to give your body all the water it could ask for, it gets rid of what it doesn’t need. It gets rid of the water it was holding onto in your ankles and your hips and thighs, maybe even around your belly. You are excreting much more than you realize. Your body figures it doesn’t need to save these stores anymore; it’s trusting that the water will keep coming, and if it does, eventually, the flushing (of both the body and the potty) will cease, allowing the human to return to a normal life. It’s true. This is called the “breakthrough point.”

One recent finding, as irresponsible as it may be, that caffeine increases the body’s fat-burning potential has many people loading up on coffee before going to the gym. This finding may hold some degree of truth in it, but caffeine is, in essence, a diuretic, and diuretics dehydrate. Caffeine may increase the heart rate, causing a few more calories to be burned, but this is at the expense of the muscles, which need water to function properly. This isn’t doing your heart any favors, either. It’s already working hard enough during your workout. Never mix caffeine and exercise. In fact, your best bet is to stay away from caffeine all together. It’s a big bully that pushes your friend water out of your system."
Many ladies on this forum also suggest an either no-caffeine or low-caffeine diet...because it has been said that caffeine inhibits breast growth and helps weight loss to a certain degree?
Either way, what I would recommend you do if you want to stop losing weight is to buy a protein shake that has about 500 calories per serving , but try not to decrease the amount of water you drink even if you think it is causing you to lose weight...just do something to counterattack that weight loss, like a heavy calorie protein shake.
Many ectomorphic (naturally thin) bodybuilders have 1000+ calorie shakes in order to have a calorie surplus. 1000 calories is a big number however, so I suggest you start with a lower calorie protein shake, but nothing below 300 calories per serving. After adding a protein shake into my diet and having more water, I think that I also prolonged my swelling and promoted growth. I don't have very cold water or warm water...I have water that is a bit above room temperature. Honestly though melons, don't give up if you don't see swelling within the first few weeks..when I noogled in October for a few weeks and saw no swelling, I gave up completely, only to return in January and be consistent and persistent in my pumping..only then I began to see results. I even have caffeine...I need to have 2 cups of tea everyday otherwise I begin to have migraines (I have no clue why). Don't think that you have to do everything perfectly in order to get results, everyone's body responds to the pressure system of Noogleberry differently, don't give up, especially since you have very nice shaped breasts, which I'm sure will respond to Noogling given the right length of time.

P

Philli

The question is...Are your rooms at room temperature??. And what is room temperature anyway? This expression comes from the time...a couple of hundred years ago when it was claimed that Wine was best drunk at room temperature to enjoy the natural taste and bouquet of the wine. Thing is, they didn't have heating back then and the average room temperature was around 16 degrees C....60 degrees F. In this day and age, we find that cold. They were a bit 'harder' back then.

cleo

I always find noogling makes me thirsty anyway and I always have a large glass of water handy once the domes go on. Don't ask me why but I feel I swell much better when I drink water whilst noogling. :)

blue_sardine

Hey melons,

As an athlete, I can tell you that loading up on water while not exercising isn't that great for your kidneys - if you're sedentary and you don't live in a really hot climate, you don't need much more than 2 litres a day. If you want to drink 3 litres a day, the temperature really isn't going to make a huge difference.

Moderate anaerobic exercise (like going for a very brisk 30 minute walk a few times a week), however, will make much more difference in the long term than an extra liter of water a day. It will help your boobs grow, as exercise (and good sleep) triggers the body's release of HGH (human growth hormone), which is vital to tissue development and maintenance. So, basically, to get the maximum boobie benefit from upping your water intake, you should also up the amount of exercise you do. Hope my ramble makes sense :D

T

tavia

assuming room temp is luke warm lol.

other wise id say drink it warm.

T

tavia

dont know about 3 litres but 2 would be enough.

water is good for you as long as its not drank in excess to quickly. so it will benifit you.
noogling will get better with time no matter how much water u do or dont drink.
although i do notice a difference in swelling when im drinking around 2 litres of water, but i dont get obsessive about it as im not a fan of water lol.

swelling will get more in time, and growth will catch on x

i know you want to make the best start so why not just cut down the water a little to mabe 1 and half or 2 litres untill u feel comfortable with your swelling and/or growth and then up your intake if u fancy it, then you will def notice if more water is effecting your boobs and plus it will be easy to get back anything you lose because the swelling is already established
x
water is essential, nb will help our boobs either way as long as yr not dehydrated, but please dont stop being so good (drinking your water and helping your body work properly) wish i could drink enough of it every day like yourself. envious
, im going to get a glass a water now. ;) ;D

melons

thank you all of you :D , I am so glad I asked this question and even more glad that I found you all.. as I have got such insightful and intelligent responses from each one of you ..

thanks to you all --> teeny tiny, TT, nilly , philli , cleo and blue_sardine ..

Teeny Tiny ==> being vegeterian , i guess I may not be able to use BO :( , but you are right about the taking the right amount of protein shake , I took them a lot and gained so much tummy coz of them earlier.. so now i am going to include a small amount..

TT ==> I am 5'3 , weigh 51.5 kgs , have a very narrow and frail bone structure , measurements :

underbust : 27.5 inch (lost .5 inches here recently)
bust : 34.5 inches (lost .5 inches here recently)

waist : 26.5 inches (lost .5 inches here too)
navel : 30 inches

So I guess I am not underweight I could lose a couple of inches (actually even more ) from my wasit and tummy and that would make me really very happy (without losing elsewhere of course :'( !)

nilly ==> thanks .. i think i will include a small protein shake drink into my regime ...that way I wont have to give up on drinking lots water ..as I know it does other good things for you as well..

Plus it is very easy to lose weight with water if u drink water at a high temperature... thr r some rules for it though...

1) do not drink water for an hour after your meals
2) do not drink water for 30 mins before your meals
3) otherwsie keep drinking a small glass of water every 30 or 45 mins
4) also drink a glass or 2 of warm water the first thing u wake up (it flushes ur entire system of toxins etc.)
5) i had heard frm my grand parents n elders tht if u drink hot/warm water u wud lose weight and if u drink cold water u wud gain (mostly at d tummy)

philli ==> my room is almost always at room temperature and it should be around 28 ' celcius without the cold AC being on..

cloe - m so happy to hear that I can expect a better swelling when coupled with lotsa water ;D

blue_sardine
==> your tip really makes a lot of sense to me ... i really did not know that..I am sure u wud know better than me as u r an athlete ... so I will incorporate a brisk walk for 30 mins into my regime like maybe 4 times a week .. plus that wud gimme the much needed growth hormone too :)

Lotsa luv,
melons