Eggtart's stats

Eggtart

Hi, Asian girl here. In my early 30s never had a child before, taking a wonderup and using noogle method at the same time. Started noogle a mth ago and seen little growth but happy that at least it works for me. Started out around 28 inch across top, middle and bottom of breast but moving towards 29 inch now even after 12hours after pumping. I feel my bras (padded) getting snugger but not sure if it's i'm thinking too much. Some growing pangs now and then - common symptoms like sensations on breast and itchy nipples. Excited to continue this noogle journey with you girls. For asian girls who are uncertain if this will work for u, I guess it does but of course, perservance is a must looking at what most of the more experience nooglers are saying.

I'll continue to post my progress here and hope I have more exciting growth to share in time to come.

;)

C

chloespeaks

Welcome Eggtart,
I am guessing you might be Chinese as Dantot (egg tarts) are big in Cantonese communities - but that may or may not be the case. I too am asian. I've been noogling for almost 3 months now; I'm a slow grower but so far a little change in the shape but no discernible fullness as far as filling my bras. But I am continuing! some don't grow for quite some time. also, the more you begin with, the more growth proportionally.

That's great that you already have some changes. You're a fast grower!

Eggtart

I see, observant of u. Actuali my growth is not visible if i look at the mirror but measuring tape tells me that i am making progress so keeps me motivated to pump daily even after long day after work. I learn from others that long session helps so i am pumping an hour almost daily but once a day only. If i can, i think i will try for longer sessions. I am tolerant of the 'pain' or 'uncomfortable' feeling so long it works for it. I am really happy that I've found this product instead of test and trying as what i have done previously. I hope for your speedy progress too :)

kitty100

Hey there EggTart,

I'm Asian too and things have been working for me. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll see visible and measurable results!

Kitty 100

Eggtart

To keep track, today after pumping, hit new 'high'. About 30inch. Excited about it!! Hope it stays on this way. 7wks of pumping so far.

Thanks Lucy for the replacement med dome and the sample tissue oil and Vit E. I used tissue oil to lubricate before pumping and hit new 'high'. Lucy, does the tissue oil aids in breast growth? Thanks again and grateful for it :)

Eggtart

After my last post, it dipped and I had to toggle w small and medium dome for awhile before using both medium at the same time. Finally had abit of growth, top part hit 30.2 inch while middle and bottom is ard 29.xx inch (varies from time to time) but maintain this even after 12 hours after pumping. 2mths plus of pumping till date. Changed method from pump and hold to pump, release then pump again every 10 mins or so. Find better growth using this method so far.

Keep you guys posted and have a great weekend!!

Eggtart

About 3 mths of pumping till date. Finished work today and measured before pumping. 29.5 below, 30 middle and 30.2 on top. I find it strange, my top used to be the flattest or non-existent but it seems to be the one growing the fastest. Happy that my measurement is improving and though my bf commented the same, honestly, I still can't tell from the naked eye if without the measurement tape. Maybe cos it's too small? :p

My wonderup pills are finishing soon and I'm wondering if I shld get BO or stay without pills for a while. I also can't really tell if it's WU or NB that gives me the improvement. Any views?

Eggtart

Have stopped wonderup pills. It came down slightly smaller after that but I cont'd with my pumping routine of once a day for 30mins to an hour. As of today, more than 12 hours after pumping, below/middle and top measures at 29.5 / 30.5 / 30.5 respectively. It's a relief that growth is maintained though supplements are stopped. Pump and release method works well for me presently :)

nilly19

hi eggtart, about your top filling out, i have also noticed that as well..my tops are filling out very nicely, it looks great in a push up bra :D
and i'm glad you've maintained your growth despite the stopping of the supplements :)
what is this tissue oil that you're using? did you obtain it from lucy?
happy noogling :D

Eggtart

hi nilly, i'm nooglin as i'm reply to u. E tissue oil was from Lucy when she did a replacement for me, the brand is Clinica. It may be coincidence or it really aids. When my growth halts and I uses the tissue oil, it manage to help me to grow a little more. U may consider getting from Lucy cos it lubricates but yet, not too greasy which I dislike cos I'm afraid of outbreak.

Cheers!

nilly19

thanks for the reply eggtart, i will message lucy shortly about this. i'm very happy for u that it's helping your growth :)
haha i'm noogling while typing this too! :D

Eggtart

Just to update record. I've stopped Wonderup for a few weeks and using only NB currently. 12 hours after pumping, it's usually around 29.2 -5 below / 30.2 - 5 middle / 30.5 - 31 top. Not much progress I think. I've ordered PM to aid growth and hope it works for me. Considered BB but it's out of budget. Update you guys after I've started PM. Cheers!

nilly19

yes, let us know how the PM works out for you..im considering it but am scared of the possible side effects

Eggtart

I've started taking PM since 1Apr and having so much growing pangs through out the day. My goodness. Wonderup's pain seem so insignificant compared to this. Strangely, my breast felt itchy lately (before taking PM) and sometimes, my nipples are soft though erect. Usually when erected, it's hard isn't it? Not sure if I'm heading the right direction but I'll just press on. Hope to share positive news soon ;)

Eggtart

That's true Cleo. At least I know it's working and not a side effect. How much growth u had with PM? I'm taking with empty stomach as understand from other nooglers. However, the bottle instructions state after meal... What's your practice and are you still on PM? If yes, still have growing pains even after a period of consumption? Hope you don't mind my many questions...

cleo

Eggtart I started taking PM at the end of January. I'd just taken a break from noogling at that time due to nasty rash on the breast area. Started taking 2x300mg morning and evening after a meal and had a lot of tingling the first couple weeks but no difference on the measuring tape. At the start of the second month I upped the dosage to 3x300mg and within a few weeks had 0.5" of growth. I've been back noogling for a couple of weeks now and grown another 0.25" so 0.75" since starting PM in total. I feel noogling reinforces the growth I'm getting with PM. Still getting lots of aching and tingling so hoping for more growth soon. Fingers crossed!! And just for the record I'm taking the PM continually through the month with no breaks and have had no problems with my cycle or any other problems that I'm aware of. Hope you too have a good experience with PM. ;)

Eggtart

Hi all! I've been missing for long, was sick, busy with work, no growth so disappointed to update and finally..... my growth came and I guess it's pretty permanent as in it stil remains even if I don't pump for a day or 2. But, my growth isn't major, it's just noticeable by bf and me. Importantly, my circumference used to be really small and now it expanded to something I like cos I'm small build so it isn't too big but jus nice for me. Nevertheless, I'm alittle stucked with the white ring at the circumference and a darker tone of breast which I believe is due to the blood being pumped into and also cos I'm using the pump and hold method *I'm lazy*. I'm also on PM, 2 in the morn and 1 at night. So I'm planning to shorten my pump time fr an hour to half or 45mins and decrease the pressure. I'm still very excited and happy knowing that I've made improvements, slow but steady. To all nooglers, press on! :)

Eggtart

Update on my progress - taking PM 2 caps in the evening after dinner. Growing pains stopped but came back after I took EPO. Progressed to using large domes but 1 at a time. I didnt have a huge growth spurt but wanted to further expand my breast area and also read somewhere that it may lead to greater growth. But the good thing is, my white indented circumference and darker tone of breast are gone. I lowered my pump pressure and try to shorten the duration at times. Keep you guys posted :)