Eggtart's stats

Eggtart

No progress to report. Stop noogling for a week when I went overseas and almost went back to where I started. But thank goodness, with regular noogling, I recover to where I was in Aug. Taking 2 PM a day after food - no aching or pain but I'm not keen to up the dosage. Hopefully with more money year end, I can get BO. Earlier, I was trying out Large domes but it is not that great for me due to my body size and I tend to get bruise so I'm sticking with Medium in the meantime. I realise today that my boobs are more bouncy with more 'contents' but it might be due to pre-menses. If it's not, it will be good news for me!

Eggtart

Some gd news to share. My swelling seems pretty permanent now. 12 hours after pumping, my measurement remains e same (28" 30" 30") and the shape is getting beta and beta. I used to have really small breast area with veri small circumference. As I've been using medium dome for a while, my breast 'expanded' to the circumference of the dome and it sure looks gd. Although I'm still small breast but things are looking up and with more time, I may achieve great results. I'm still on PM and contemplating BO next. Will share with u guys if I do and let u know if it's effective for me. CheerS!

Eggtart

Quick update, after pumping it is 30" 31" 31". I'm still maintaining my routine of an hour pump per day. My medium domes are filling up fast and I may move up to large soon but can't fit both at the same time due to my small build. I've stopped PM for a couple of months and there is no drop to my size. 12 hours after pump, I'm usually at 29.5" 30.5" 30.5" around there. My circumference is wider and the white indented line has gone for long. I'm certainty pleased with the results, slow but getting something. Must have tons of patience and preserve to continue even when I don't see progress for some months.

Thinking of getting BO to boost as I'm getting married this year but I'm in a dilemma. UB is much affordable but doubt abt e quality and mad cow disease stuff. BO is ex. Any other brands to recommend? Previous or current users of BO, any advice? Would be greatly appreciated and thankful for it.

Cheers!

Eggtart

Good news! I'm on UB BO and it's working great for me!! Before pump, ard 30" 31" 31", didn't really measure much but when I wear a tight spag top, I finally see a cleavage which I have never ever seen before without a push up bra. I am very encouraged and glad to share that my left is catching up with my right. It used to be much smaller but slowly covering the difference. When I see myself from the mirror, I thought it looks ok or somewhat small but at least something. Not like previously when I feel so conscious about being naked in front of bf. Though he has never said that he minds but nowadays when we are having our sessions, he sort of ooze and squeeze my breasts really tight. I can tell that he loves the difference. By the way, I am still using medium so don't be discouraged if you find growth stagnant at times. Cheers.

soonenough

Congrats on your growth, Eggtart. I'm the same as you, my left is smaller by 0.5" from my right. And just like you, my hubby says my breast had always been the same, which is impossible as when we first met, I was like 110 lbs 5'5.5", and now i'm 124 lbs. Anyway, I notice hubby has been having fun playing lately... ;D

I have question, when you say your measurements are 30" 31" 31", what is it you've measured? Above breast, at the breast nip to nip, and what's the 3rd number? Just wondering...

Eggtart

It's below nipple, nipple level and above nipple. it's very strange. My top used to be pretty empty but it ends up growing the fastest.

soonenough

Oh, Eggtart, upper top growth means cleavage is building up fat tissues. Cleavage is a very lovely feature to have. ;D

Lily13

wow congrats on your growth! My hubby is definitely liking the small gains I have had too. Although it is subtle I think our spouses/bf/partners can tell before we see it! ;)

Yay for cleavage too. That is certainly what I am after!

soonenough

Hi Eggtart, my main program is massaging, eating boobie friendly foods, chicken feet broth, and soy (thinking of dropping this as I'm taking PM). I added PM but it had the adverse effect (on me) of increasing "blush" "blush" secretions and libido, both of which I don't need help yet right now, as even though I'm old 46, I'm still very well lubricated and easily excitable, he, he, he. Husband says I am not showing any signs of slowing down yet. ;) It was really getting bad for me. I decreased my dose to 2 pills a day from 4 pills, and it seems to ease and calm down those effects for me. I also added noogling last 2/7/11, and so far increase 1/2 inch on both sides. I really think noogling is a powerful tool for NBE.