Electric pump

lisab.3111

Hello,

I have been using NB for 2 years now and I am very happy with the results and customer support. The only thing that is preventing me from noogling as much as I want to is that I have to keep pumping, so it's hard to focus on studying. I've tried a variety of tricks to keep suction, but I think there is a limit to what you can do. I've been waiting for an electric pump release from NB, but haven't heard of anything yet! If it is in the product line, I am happy to buy it, but in the meanwhile does someone have suggestions for another electric pump that I can use with the NB? Please help!

lexuswoman

Hi,

I read on an older thread that an electric pump was in the works, but there haven't been any updates recently. I tried to use my brava smartbox with the noogleberry cups, but the tubing for the brava is much smaller than the nb tubing and I didnt' know how to make an adapter so it would work. Also, I think the brava smartbox isn't powerful enough to do the job with the nb cups. I have read about the bosom beauty machine that has an electric pump, but from what I've read, its very cumbersome and you can't move about freely with it. I'm with you, I hope they will come out with one soon!

Lex'