Eva's 2nd time using the NB!!!!

eva_bs

Hi all!!!!
How are you all doing?!
I can't believe it how time flies!!! I found out about the noogle berry in 2010!!! and I used if for about 2.5 months...stopped...used it again for a month or soo...and stopped. :(
I stopped because I got the red rings even if I didn't noogle....after I worked out...
but now....I don't care! I want BOOBS!!!! hahahahaha
after lurking on the forum.... I saw that so many got great great results after 2-3 years of using the NB!
HECK!!!! I am in it again!!! I will give the NB at least a full year!!!! :)
I posted hear pictures...I will fined them for you...post it later :)
and here is my stats page:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1988.0.html
Yesterday I noogled for 1 hour....I will noogle everyday!!!

minnie34

Hello Eva,
how lovely to have you back!! :)
I am keeping all my fingers crossed for you and I hope you will have lots of success with noogling and that you will see great reuslts at the end of the year. There are many of us that are in it for the long haul, I'm looking forward to following your progress!

eva_bs

oooo..Thank you so much Minnie! :)
I am so jealous of your progress!!! You have the breast of my dreams!!!!! They look AMAZING! :)
For how long are you noogling now?
Good Luck hun!

minnie34

Thank you Eva, you're very kind :-*
BUt really, they are still very, very small - the camera is so close that they probably look bigger than they actually are. I've been noogling for over a year now. I'm guessing that I probanbly need to noogle for at least 3 years in order to get to a full B cup. Patience is hard to find at times :)
xx

eva_bs

xoxojenny,
Thanks!!!!
I am really BAD!!!! I don't pump as much as I wish I did...I had an exam last week...so prior to that I didn't noogl!
SHAM ON ME! :(
I really need to find the time to do so! :(

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Hi Eva! I read your previous forum and it looks like you grew the 1st time around!! My breasts are smaller than yours but today, I received my CL cups and I swelled up to over an inch right away after I took them off. The M domes just made my breasts rounder but didn't really give me any swelling after taking the domes off.

I'm not sure what cups you're using, but the bigger ones seem to give a bigger base. I heard the M's are better for outward growth though, so I'm going to keep my M cups just in case.

Good luck girl!!!

eva_bs

mjkimm55,
oooo...thanks! ;)
I am using the CL cups :) I love them. I started to pump again about a week and a half ago...but I have family issues....:( so I don't pump...but I MUST!!!! I went to buy a bathing suit and the women who sells them said..."oooo you really don't have boobs.... if you will do a breast augmentation it will look nice on you" I tooled her that it wont be real...and that it's fake.....but when she said that it was like a slap in my face....not that I am saying that I don't know that already...but why?! why to say that to me?! rrrrrr....OUCH!

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
People just don't know how to keep things to themselves. I bet everything else about you is better than her. If I were you, I would've been like, "And are you gonna pay for my damn boob job?!?!"
Once, I went to get my back problem checked and I had to take off my clothes for the x-ray, and the nurses were whispering about how they've never seen a body like mine--fat midsection and no boobs. I never went back.

How much have you grown with the CL's btw?

Matt B

Hi MJ,Just think how nice it would be after a few months on NB to go back and bitch slap them and say look !! ;D

eva_bs

mjkimm55
I still didn't grow! :( I am a very very SLOW responder....But I must try it for at least 1 full year with no brakes!!!! Then I can say if it works for me or not....

bonzaigirl

hi eva :) oh i'm so happy that you have decided to do noogling again. and i'm sorry to hear about your swimsuit encounter with the impolite sales personnel. That was very impudent of her. Just ignore her and just keep noogling like the rest of us :) . Hope you have a good day cheers :)