Eva's 3rd time using NB pictures

eva_bs

Hi All!!!!!!!!!
I haven't used the NB for about a year now! (I think) hahahaha....don't remember when I used it last time....Maybe a few months ago...
o.k....so....I been looking here on the forum all the time!!!! and some girls made great progress here with the NB!!!!!!!!!!! I always wonder why I didn't continue noggling!!!!!!!! rrrrrrrrrr.....who know's which size I could be by now!!!!!!!!!!!!! But....let's face it....I am still an A....or even an AA!!!!
So.....I tried a lot of stuff since I found the NB!!!! I tried BO....for 9 months....I didn't grow much from that! mabye 1/4 cup size...or even smaller 1/8....
then I tried PM....and it really messed my period the first time I took it! My cycle was 42 days insted of 28! I also found out that I have too much of Estrogen in my body...(I took the Saliva Hormon Test....I was way up high in Estrogen! insted 3. somthing....I was 7.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I took some herbs to balance out my hormones...and it worked.... I didn't have acne anymore and I felt better. Then I tried PM again....but again it messed up my period.....it was again 42 days....so I don't think that PM will ever work for me! to much estrogen for my body! (I took the PM from day 1 -12 of my cycle and stopped)
Then I looked for herbs that have Progesteron in them and not much Estrogen as PM.....and I ordered Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek from greenbush. I took them for 2 months. about 1750mg of each....and I think that it worked for me! :) I then stopped. Now I am waiting for my period to come again and then I will take them again in a higher dose. I think I will take about 2500-3000mg per day....I want to see if I will grow faster....oooo I also bought the Fenugreek extract and massaged every night!
I will post pictuers latter..... I really hope that in the pictures you will see that I grew a tiny bit since my first pictures of NBE! :)
For those of you that wonder who I am, here are my beginning pictures...
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1987.0.html
Happy to be on board again! :)
Now I am noogling for 1 hour....:)
I want to noggle for a few good months now...I hope that this time it will work!!! :)

Matt B

Welcome back Eva!! You were a member before I even knew I wanted my own girls.LOL.Sounds like you have really done some homework.The herbs work,but be careful-especially with PM.
Your previous pics look super and I love that teal/black pushup bra,what kind is it?
I don't know who or what was said about your nipples,they're beautiful but what you do is obviously your choice. Hopefully that person is outta here.
And,I'm noogling as I type as well.Just a quickie noogle cuz I have a job this morning.

Again,welcome back. Matt ;)

eva_bs

oooo...thanks for the welcome back Matt! :)
Yahhh....since 2009 I did a LOT of reaserch on the Internet! :)
As I said....I am not giong to give PM another go....they are TOO STRONG for my body....so I will stick to herbs! :)
I noogled for 1.5 hours....feels good to be back! :)
Hope I will grow to at least a full B!!!! :)

Matt B

Hey Eva,If I can get to a B,with what you have to start with shouldn't be a problem.
I was on real strong herbal regimen before nb,and thats where some of my growth came from.Fenugreek,redclover and saw palmetto was all I used;but the doses were huge and they worked with no side effects.

TTYS, Matt ;)

Matt B

Hi Eva,Iwas taking 5-610 fenugreek 3x,the same for red clover and the same for saw palmetto.I'm not sure if the Sp really worked that well,cuz my T levels never dropped that much.But together they gave me a nice start on the girls.

Matt ;)

eva_bs

Wow Matt that's really a lot!!! :)

BustyBabe - I took an extracat that was recommended for me by a Dr. He makes it by his own....so I don't know what exactly is in it....one was for a cleanse I think....and the other one was for the I think....he also recommended for me to stop eating meat,eggs and stuff that have estrogen in them.

eva_bs

OOOOO....Sorry Matt....I forgot to write to you that it's an old bra that is sitting in my closet.....so I don't remember which brand is it....sorry.

TiredofBeingFlat
Thanks dear!!!!!!!!!! I wish Lily13 was here too!!!!!!!!!!! She started using the NB the same year I did! :) I think maybe 2 months before me...or after me...hahaha...can't remember....but she got really GREAT results using the NB for more than a year! :) so happy for her!

eva_bs

So here I am again...noogling!!! RRRR...I really don't know why I can't make it everyday!!! I MUST pump everyday!!!! I think I will start slow....lets say....I must pump for 1 full week! :)
I really hope that I will do it! :)

Matt B

Hey Eva,I can't believe you quit using it!You were really getting good results.It won't work if you don't use it,but you don't have to use it every day. Just use it !! ;D

Matt ;D Did you ever find the name of that teal bra?

Lily13

Eva! ;D I haven't been on this board for months and I see your post and immediately click on it to see what's going on with you...and here you two are asking about me! haha You are both soo sweet!

I don't have much to report though... I have not been noogling at all. The gaining of size, then losing it quickly, got me pretty frustrated. It happened 3 times. I am still in my 32B's and swell to a small 32C at the end of the month. The pink 32D bra I bought at one time, I cannot even wear at all because it is soo huge. In the end I think I gained about a cup size which is great, but I just wanted a lot more...lol ;) I have gained some weight recently, so I do wonder what would happen if I noogled now. I can't believe how big my boobs got and then it all deflated away. Grrr!!

I wish you the best with this round of noogling!!

eva_bs

OOOO...Thanks Hun!!!!!!!!!!
Happy to see you hear on the forum!!!! :)
I am sooo sorry to hear that the groth wasn't permanent....
To tell you the truth...I can't commit to the NB.....bbbbooooo....hhhooooo...
So are you going to noogle again?

Lily13

Probably not, but we will see. I know when I started to really get into noogling, I became super obsessed with it and it's all I talked about...I know when my swelling wasn't really good or if I lost size it would put me in a depressed state. When I'm not noggling, I don't really think about my boobs at all... I wish they were bigger, but I'm not sitting there every day, inspecting/measuring them like I did when noogling. Not sure if that makes sense or not! haha

universallove

@ lily13- can i just say i checked your thread and your pics, i noticed you felt very disapointed with your progress, but from what i saw you majorly changed your breast shape in a relatively short period of time! i know you didn't really grow as much as you wanted in size, but your first pic your breasts look like the tubular breast type. They look cute and attractive even then (some tubular breasts are alot more extreme and look kinda weird, yours obviously weren't as tubular as that)- but i think if you went to see a professional before you noogled, your breasts would most likely have been diagnosed as tubular. But your after pics, although your still small, it looks like you are not tubular AT ALL. I think this is a huge deal! Your new shape looks really nice. I think you achieved alot. I can see what you mean from your pics, that you seemed to get really big and then the size almost completely disapeared. I think this must be part of the way progress is made, people go through stages of sustained swelling that eventually comes down, and probably that sustained swelling makes it possible for the tissue to develop the permanent growth. i can imagine losing what looks like growth can be frustrating. it seems to happen like that for some of the nooglers i see here, and they all get incredibly frustrated!! i think every one just wants to be a fast responder, but we probably have to be prepared that it may be a long haul.... Looks like we would be best to set out expecting to gain and lose size through out the journey and only properly judge the end result after a year or so of use, and then after having a few weeks break from pumping. But trust me, from your pics your noogling has definately done some great things for your breasts, and its inspired me in my noogling journey! if i can have the level of impact that you've had in my own breast shape id be very happy. I think that progress in growth is probably slower for those who are true tubulars, cause id guess that the tube shape is filled in first before the growth really starts. From your before pic im almost completely sure that you were tubular. You noogled alot less than alot of people on this forum! i read alot of people here do 3 hours a day and are very consistant. You were generally doing 30-45 minutes right? So really your results werent all that slow.

Thanks for your posts, and i hope you know they weren't a waste of time cause i think your story has prepared me now (and probably other nooglers here too), for the possibility that there may be sustained swelling that will be easy to mistaken for growth, and if that happens now i don't have to freak out and think ive wasted all my time if it suddenly disapears! And i will be careful to not get too excited either about any apparant results until i've given it some time.

NB is known to correct tubular breasts, and it looks like it did that for you. congrats. Probably now that you have achieved that, you might actually start more noticable growth from now on if you started noogling again! often having a break like you have now had is good for progress as well from what ive read from others stories. But i understand, you gotta want it and its gotta be worth the time and effort for what will most likely not be any kind of profound results.

i wanted to post this on your thread by the way lily13, but it wouldnt let me for some reason, so i hope evab doesnt mind that i posted it here!

Lily13

hey universallove! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Thank you so much for all of your compliments! You are right my breast shape is completely different now. It is scary looking at those beginning pics to be honest and my boobs definitely do not look like that anymore. YAY! :) I do feel that my coexisting health problems probably made my noogling experience a bit more difficult and that's why I look at myself as the exception to the rule. I still recommend noogleberry to people I know and believe most people will see growth if they stick with it. Every once in a while, I think about starting back up again, but I never do. HAH! ??? We will see! I locked my thread just because I knew I wasn't going to be around to check it and didn't want people asking me questions and thinking I was ignoring them.

I still do believe that PM is a huge contributor to most success stories on here. That combined with noogling seems to be the source of major swelling and growth. I was never comfortable with taking it though. My estrogen is already on the high end of normal on tests.

Eva, How are you doing? Did you keep noogling through these past few weeks? :)

universallove

@lily13- well if i had your current shape i probably would be happy enough not to noogle anymore as well!! i know others might not feel this way, but to me, shape is more important than size. small breasts with a nice shape look great in my opinion. larger breasts with a beautiful shape are amazing yes, but gosh, thats soooo difficult to come by, they are so much more prone to effects of gravity! As for you comments on PM, i agree, from what i ve read it seems to contribute massively to swelling progress and yes its not safe for people with existing hormonal imbalance- which is probably 90% of women!! - not just you! Im using PM topically, and i know probably shouldnt even do that really (boobie greed is making me a bit silly i think...) and i have a feeling that it has contributed alot to my big swells. I hope your health has improved and that your enjoying the fruits of you noogling :)