Eva's Pictures

Hi Eva!

Yes, you must continue to pump even though you are not a fast responder. 99% of us aren't. You know though, from some of the recent pictures that have been sent in, from, was it ceiliaspasm? Goodness, was that the name? Also from all of the long time nooglers like Philli and Anastasia916 that just to keep on pumpin' is the way to get results.
I am so glad that the video I did has helped you get those pesky L's to stay on your chest and I have absolutely no doubt that they will improve your breast shape ten-fold. I know they have mine. Like you said the M's just don't have enough width for us wider chested girls.
It's brilliant that your sticking around Eva. Can't wait to hear about your progress with the L's

;D :-*

eva_bs

that1spaztichik,
I'm keeping it!!!! don't worry!!! Thank you hun!!!

Flatty_Natty,
Thank you dear for your reply!!!! Are you one of the wide ones too??? :) I thought I'm the only one! :)
yahh...I will stick here for a while now! With all of my sisters here! I couldn't do it without you all!!! :)
ooooo...that girl who put up those pictures made me pump again!!!! I was so amazed by her progress!!! I hope I can get to her size!

brielle,
Thank you dear!!!! I can't wait to see your progress!!!!Yooo Hooo!
Eva.
:-*

that1spaztichik

Oh I totally agree, Eva...I've been stuck in a stagnant part of my noogle journey lately, and it's hard to keep pumping when I'm not really seeing results like I used to say, 2 or 3 months in. But after seeing ceceliaspasm's pics, it completely renewed me. She looks great!

(that goes without saying that the greats, like Anastasia, sunsetz, philli, mariah, etc. etc. etc. are fantastic motivators :) )

We're all in this together...let's grow some boobies!!!! ;D

immabe

Nooo your not the only one Eva, I'm a very slow responder too, I feel like not much has changed & I'm still using the mediums I'm not able to fill them.
I'm gonna keep on keepin on though I know in the end I will get there because noogleberry deefinately works for others, it's gonna work for us too.
Your sooo lucky you fit in the Larges I wish I had a wide chest because mediums are just the right width for me but I want to go up a dome size.

itsjust4fun91

It took me almost a year to see any results with noogleberry, so I would say I'm an extremely, extremely slow responder, and yes I was on the verge of stopping. I would not have gone past the year date with no swelling and been able to continue doing it. I changed a couple of things though and suddenly I had results. I increased my pumping and also increased the pressure. and suddenly had swelling. I had been so paranoid about too much pressure and the fact that they weren't comfortable when I pumped them up that I guess I under pumped big time, because once I added my padding and they didn't hurt anymore, I increased the pressure some because I could finally tell that I had no tugging sensation at all on my breast. I began to see swelling within a couple of days. So it took me a really long time to get there it but I did.

Mel

girlfriday29

hey eva,

I see you have started noogling again! And with the larges domes! Check out my photo with the large dome on! Its pretty funny as I can only get one dome on at a time. The domes are huge!

Good luck for your renewed energy into noogling!!!! I'm still waiting for my BO... so will keep you posted when that arrives.

bonzaigirl

eva!!!! wow!!! you started with the large ones!!! im so happy for you... im still with the large ones myself... i stopped pumping for about more than a month though... problems and stuff... but im back!!! :D and thank you so much for the warm welcome back... xoxo... ;) lets just keep on noogling... hehehee goodluck to us all.. ;)

eva_bs

Hi girls!!!!!
Thank you all for your encouraging words!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-*
Yes, I started to noogle with the L's :). I didn't fill the M's...But I have a really wide chest so...I noogle with the L's...and so far it's going well. :) I still don't get any swelling from noogling...but I will continue till I will :)
I already reach the 2" mark in the L's....It's only my boob without the nipple. (I tape down my nipples).
My armpit always get pinched! OAW!!!!
Good News is that yesterday I was talking with my little sister (she is 16.5 years old). she knows about my boob issue. So...we were talking... and I stood in front of the mirror and I told her that I think my boobs aren't growing... :(
And then she said to me to show her how they look....and then she said! OMG!!! You know can see that you have a bit of boobs!!! :)
she said that I only had to pointy nipples...but now I have a little boobage....YooHoo...
probably I don't see it because I see my boobs everyday.
So...that's it for now.
Good Luck to you all!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!
:-* :-* :-*
Eva.

katieb

Hi Eva. It's so good to hear that other people can see you have grown. That means you really must be making progress. I'm so pleased to hear that you've moved up to the Ls. When I moved up a dome size I found that I got less outward swelling at first but better growth in width and cleavage. I completely understand how you feel about slow progress - I'm not seeing much growth at the moment but the important thing is to stick with it and know that we will grow eventually. Keep it up :)

eva_bs

Hi Katieb!!!!
How are you doing hun?
Thank you so much for your encouragement!!! :)
I'm continuing to pump!!! don't worry! :)
Keep it up too!!!

D

dillydally200010

Hi Eva, you posted on my wall so i though i'd check your thread out... keep up the good work chick.. it seems that you are having results and even if they are slow, you'll get there.. i notice growth on those two month pics = so keep at it! well done! personally i'm going to keep in mind that the body goes through phases of growth and non growth - so hopefully if i dont see changes at any stage i can think to this.
I think you are doing everything right - just keep on it!
Boobie wishes - dillydally x

eva_bs

dillydally200010,
Wow!!!! You made me :-[ (Blush!!!!) You are so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really down after the 2 months mark...I stopped noogling...but then I said heck!!! I wont grow boobs if my NB will sit in the box!!! :) So I started again!!!! I can't wait to take more pictures...but I will take new ones only after 1 month noogling again.... :)
I hope that this time I will see some noticeable change... :)
Good Luck to you hun!!!!! I wish you all the best! :)

D

dillydally200010

good call.. boobies aint gonna grow if noogle in the box now! good luck 8)

eva_bs

I can't believe that I didn't make here an update about my new supplements!!!
I did an update on the Breastnexus forum. :-[
so... I ordered this week:

*Maca - I will be taking 1000mg per day. 1 pill 2 times a day.
*Spirulina - I will be taking 3000mg per day . 2 pills 3 times a day.
*Flaxseed oil - I will be taking 1000mg per day. only one pill.
(I received all the supplements on 14.10.10 and I started taking them! )

I also started to take MSM 1500mg a day. one pill a day.( I started on 10.10.10)

My order of Iodoral will be here on 22nd of Oct. so I will add that also to my routine. I will be taking 6.75mg a day. A half pill each day.

So...now I have a lot of supplements to take! Now I really hope that all these supplements will help the BB pills to work harder! :)

I hope that the amounts of the supplements per day are o.k. if someone thinks I should add more MG please let me know!
Thanks!
Eva.

Questing

Wow, so many supplements! Careful you don't wake up with breasts the size of the moon tomorrow! :p I'm sorry if this has been answered in the thread, but do you perform exercises to strengthen your pectoral muscles? Noogling, all those supplements, and pectoral strengtheners sounds like an explosive combination towards a full and delicious bust!

eva_bs

Hahahahahahahaha....
Yahhh I know that it sound like a bunch of supplements...but I also like all of the good stuff that the supplements give...
I do exercises on a regular basis 3-4 times a week...and I do a lot of push ups during the day... :)

Boobalicious

WOW!! you should just change your name to Holland and Barratt!!! thats a huge amount of supplements, but hey! if they work then take them!

Keep us posted chick.

Boobilicious x :)