Eva's Pictures

eva_bs

:)
Good to know that I am not the only one who does that!!!! :)
Good Luck with your NB dear!!!!
I am sure you will get to your goal!!!!! :)

eva_bs

Just a little update!
I started as a 32.5" across my nipples....yesterday I measured...after I didn't pump for a few days...and I am now a permanent 34"!!!!!
YAY!!!! :)
So I grew a total of 1.5" in about 4 months....That's great! I will now try to pump on a daily basis...

soonenough

I'm so happy for you. Now, I can't wait to get my noogle best friend to arrive in the mail, and start pumping. Grow, grow,g row.

eva_bs

Thank you so much girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You made a smile on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck to all of you my friends!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear that you all grew 1.5" from noogling! :)
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

N

nik1

eva congratulations! i'm so happy for you! and in a few more months you'll grow another 1.5 inches :)... and then another... :)!!

Anastasia916

Hi Eva, just checking on your progress and you are definitely getting there! I see a difference. You will grow wider before it protrudes, just how it works, but I can see a difference like the others said, so keep up the good work! Hope you are doing well ;)

eva_bs

Nik1!
Thank you so much dear for your encouraging words!!!! :) You made me happy!!!! I love your progress dear! You made it!!!! I am so so so...happy for your!!!! :-* :-*

Anastastia916,
Dear!!! I missed you!!!! :) I thought you were mad at me or something....
Thank you for your very encouraging post! :) I sometimes almost give up!!! But then I see your pitcures and then my hope comes back!
Your progress is one of the most AMAZING ones on this forum and other forums as well!!!
Because of you....I gave NBE a shot! and I am so happy that I did! Thank you so much for everything!!!! Thank you for sharing your long journey with all of us! I am sure that you give hope to a lot of woman out there that want natural breasts!!!! You are a STAR! :)
:-* :-* :-* :-*

roadrashes

Hi. I can see a difference in the fullness but also in the definition too. If you can make more time to noogle then try because I'm finding that if I don't get all my sessions in there is a difference. Please keep us updated.

that1spaztichik

Eva, that is FANTASTIC progress, I'm so happy for you! I know it's so hard to find the time/patience/encouragement to noogle daily...I've recently had some issues with all of this myself. But you've inspired me to get back on track...here's to regular noogleing!!

eva_bs

Hi Dear!!!
Thank you so much!!!! :) I am so happy that I inspired you to noogle too!!!! :) Yesterday I took a day off! :)
So Are you going to be on this forum for a while too??? I try to read the posts here everyday. (When I noogle)
Good Luck Dear!!! :-* :-*
So this week I will be noogling for 2 weeks!!! YAY!!! And I do see progress!!
oooo By the way....Yesterday my hubby said that he can feel my breasts got much more fuller and softer!!! YIPEE!!! I am so happy!!!! :)

eranee

Nice progress! :D
If you can do so can I, it's great to see other small boobed people grow! wooh
I haven't been noogling at all this weekend, been away, I can't wait to get home to start noogling again, it's been on my mind all the time haha

jnorton22002

Hi Sue.

I'm very happy for you in your progress. I'm also very happy that your hubby is noticing too, Yay!!!! Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

eva_bs

Thank you for your nice comment - jnorton22002 and eranee.

Eranee,
I am sure that you thought about the NB all the weekend!!! :) How can we stop thinking about it?! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Good Luck dear!!! And Yah! I am sure that you can do it too!!!! :)

Kat

Good for you!! When your husband notices a difference, you got the proof that it's working for you!

that1spaztichik

Ooooh that's so exciting, Eva! I'm going to try to be on the forums more, it's just been so hard lately with work, school, hobbies, friends, boyfriend...I started a new job in August which takes up double of the time it used to, for half the pay :( But I like the job better than my old one, so I'm happier, but I just have less time. I think I need to frequent the noogle boards during noogling, as well...that seems to be the only time I'll get in! I'm glad you're seeing swelling, I'm finally seeing some too after changing from XL's to the NEW larges...I think the XL's were just TOO big for me and they weren't doing anything for outward growth. I pumped for 2 hours last night and WOW my swelling nearly made my jaw drop. Can't wait to see your update pics when you post them!!!

lovenotbombs

Congratulations Eva!!! It is always so good to hear good outcomes with NB. It keeps everyone inspired and to not give up! :)