Eva's Pictures

eva_bs

Kat and Noogleboober!
Thank you so much!!!! It is so nice to read those kind of comments!!! Thank you from my heart! :)

thespazzychick247,
I am happy that you are now happy with your job! it is very importent to love your job!!!! :)
good you noogled for 2 hours! :) that's what I do now on a daily basis. I don't work. so it's easy for me to noogle. oooo I do work...but at home on the internet. so....yah...it's good that I am at home and that I can noogle at the same time. :)
I wish you tooked a picture of your swelling! :) I am so happy that you are now seeing good progress with the new L's!!!!! YIPEE!!!
I am using the "old" L's....and I can't pass the 2" mark. I am at 1.5 - 2"!!!!! I am stuck there!!! (I tape my nipples so my boobs reach till there).
But last month I was only at 1"-1.5" so...I guess that I am growing... :) I have more boobage! Yay!!!!
My husband is happy! they are still little for me!!! hahaahahaha....I am still only an A! But in the begining I was an AA!!!!
o.k....enought for now!
hahahahahhaha
Good Luck to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-*

P.S.
If anyone want's to chat with me on skype...my skype username is:
eva_bs

bonzaigirl

soonenough said:
I'm so happy for you. Now, I can't wait to get my noogle best friend to arrive in the mail, and start pumping. Grow, grow,g row.

wow.. im so happy for u!! :) i haven't been much on the noogleberry forum, what with work..work... work..and more work.. and a long distance relationship ;) , i hardly have time for myself.. im so happy that you gained so much in 4 months.. im so jealous... well.. when u think about it, all your hard work has been paying off.. although it may be like slowly paying off ...as the saying goes.. slowly but surely... i have just resumed noogling regularly last december... and so far, i have no growth.. i have actually stopped measuring myself and just see what goes on... but im so happy for u girl. wish i can have the same luck as u do ..cheerios...

eva_bs

Hi Dear!!!!
How are you doing?! I didn't see you on this forum for YEARS!!! :)
So...do you noogle on a daily basis since December? if so...how long is your session?
I pump for 2 hours a day...and I think that it does the work it needs to do....
Good Luck Dear! and It's so nice to hear from you!
Eva.

jnorton22002

Hi Eva,

I think, as Jaime2 puts it, the BOOBIE FAIRY enjoys visiting you. I think the fairy forgot I'm still noogling. Good for you Eva. you'll look great with your C cup boobs. Mama J :-* :-* :-*

bonzaigirl

hi eva!!

i know.. its been decades ;D ... i'm noogling as we speak.. ;) i have been noogling like for nearly an hour..or so.. mostly at night.. or before i go to bed.. because sometimes i snoogle.. but now.. since the parties have all died down.. and work has not been as freaky as before.. now on my off days i can noogle religiously.. i do like 30 - 45 minutes noogle for like 3x aday.. on the days that i do have work, i can only noogle like for 30 mins to one hour once a day... because at times, i just want to crawl in bed and sleep.. i just have been on a depression sstreak lately that's why i haven't been posting... i havent lost any boobage since i have stopped noogling for like almost 3 months.. :eek: but i also have maintained a 33 inch boobline.. now, since i have been noogling since december, i still have not any increase.. :( but i have noticed that my boobies have been a bit rounder now.. just a bit, and the slope that emerged again because i have stopped noogling, has now decreased.. sometimes it looks more like a bit lobular now.. but now always.. but i do noogle using the xl domes now.. wow.. this looks like a long lost letter... :D (guffaw) .. i probably have to copy and paste this and post it on my wall.. joke.. eniweiss.. i am so happy (and jealous) you have been doing great... goodluck to you dearie :) cheerio

eva_bs

jnorton22002,
Thank you!!!! You made me smile!!!! I am sure that the boob fairy will be at you very soon...Don't worry....I sent her to you....after me! ;)
I didn't grow so much...but I know that I did have some progress... :)
Good Luck hun!

bonzaigirl,
I am so happy that you are back noogling with us!!! :) The good news is that you remaind the 33" even though you didn't noogle for a few months! You also losed weight right? and you still are 33"?! Yay!!!! :)
Thank you for keeping us all updated on your progress!!!! I think that it's very important to let all the new NBers to know how the "OLD" NBers have results... :)
Good Luck dear!!!!

:-* :-*

Lily13

Hi Eva!

I haven't been on here for months, but wanted to drop in and give you some encouragement. You are definitely growing! I sense we will both have much bigger boobies in 2011! :D

I hope to get back into noogling at least a few times a week. It's better than not noogling at all.

OptimisticGirl

Hi Eva!

Congras on your growth!! Going further in the domes is definitely a good sign! I used to count every mark on my L domes like you do now, and then soon, you will see yourself drawing additional marks when your breasts cross over the "3" line ;D as I did :D

Good luck and keep up your really good work :D, hun ;)

ashley1986ann

Lily13 said:
WOW Eva you are looking really good. You have made such amazing progress, seriously girl! Do not give up! I know it's taking you a long time to get where you are, but there is DEFINITELY a difference in your breasts. They are rounder, fuller and I see a lot more tissue being pushed up in your bra. ;D Don't give up!!

WOW they look good here!

eva_bs

Lily13,
Hi Dear! Thank you for your encouraging words!!! I am sure that we will have BIGER and BOUNCIER boobs in 2011!! hahaha...

OptimisticGirl,
Thank you dear! I feel like I will never reach the 3-4" mark!!!! It seems so FARE! :)....But I am never going to give up for my boob dreams!!!hahahah....
I am happy that you also have great progress!!!

puggleytheragdollcat,
Thanks hun! :)

Good Luck to everybody!!! and thank you so much for your nice words!!! :) You all make me SMILE in front of my laptop!!! :)

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
Welcome back to the forum! :)
Yes, I take BB pills. I am now reaching my 7th month with them....How time flies!!!
:-* :-* :-*

secret

yay eva remembers me :D
hopeful i get my growth like yours, so far i know you grew 1.5 on a 4.5 months of supplements and nb together. I recently just started BO not long ago so hope i 'm gonna get some results like yours :).

32aa

I feel you Eva, doesn't seem like it is growing at all but they are. It's great to see someone the same size like me. I only see results when I pump and then it goes away after an hour or so. I hope that both of us will reach our goal soon. "Never give up, never surrender." -galaxy quest

eva_bs

Hi Girls!!!
Thank you for checking up on me!!!!
I stopped using the NB because I had a lot of breakouts on my chest :(
It's because of the lotion that I apply on my chest before noogling.
Now I don't know what to do because if I don't use any lotion or cream when I noogle...I will have stretch marks...and I really don't want stretch marks....
Today I got my period. so hopefully next week I will take new pictures.
Thanks!
Eva.

soonenough

Hi Eva bs, don't give up noogling. If you can get a thinner kind of cream or lotion, apply it, and wash it off after noogling, I think that will control the breakouts. That's what I did. My breasts for a while there was riddled with like acne like dots; that was scary and UGLY.

Just want to say that you have definitely grown. This is the first time I've seen your pictures, but it feels like I know you since you are such a welcome presence on the board with your kind responses and cheers. You know, I think the breasts just need to build a base of fat tissues, and with enough as a foundation, will start taking off and growing. Don't give up, keep on going. You're going to get the boobs you want. IT is possible.

eva_bs

soonenough,
Hi Dear...thank you so much for your respond. I always washed my chest after I noogled...but still I got a lot of UGLY breakouts :'( :'( :'(
I wont give up until I will reach my goal! :) my goal is to be a full C. I really hope that one day I will get there.
I only take my BB supplement now...I really want to pump again...but I first have to find out what to do. Now I don't have any breakouts on my chest... Maybe I will have to do my sessions really really short. like 30-45 min. instead of 2 hours. probably that will be a good solution for the breakouts.
Thank you so much for your nice words!!!!! You made my day!!! Thank you so much dear!!!!
I am happy to give people hope and support!!!
Good Luck to you all!
Eva.
:-* :-* :-*

LISATG

Hi Eva, I had the exact same problem when I started massaging and it was with ANY oil/lotion I used. Someone on another board suggested exfoliation when I bathe/shower daily, and it works wonder... no breakouts since I started doing it. I buy the cheapest tube of exfoliating cream that I can find and use it on my face and chest and voila! No more breakouts!!! The cream is kind of gritty and it feels good on your skin, and not only helped clear the breakouts on my breasts, but made my complexion look so much better! Hope that helps.
Lisa