Everyone please post positive results here :)

Nikkigirl

Hi, everyone! I stumbled across this older thread and thought it was a brilliant idea! But since it's been 2 years since anyone has posted on it, I want to do this again so everyone who's had growth can share their methods and progress to help each other and new members :)

I'll just quote the origional thread since I think Orchid worded it well and then I'll add a couple of things:

"I thought it would be helpful if we gathered all the positive results in one place. Keep it short... avoid asking questions. Please, simply answer the following questions. (If you want to know more about a specific members NBE/noogle journey, please look through their threads.)

1) I have noogled for _____ (amount of time you have been noogling in weeks or months)
2) I noogle for ____ (hours or minutes), _____ times a day (or however often you noogle)
3) If you massage, how often & what type of massage(s) you do
4) I have grown______ inches or cm
5) My bra size has grown from___ to ______

Thank you to all who participate."

Original thread:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1486.30

Nikkigirl

I'll get the party started (even though I'm still SUCH a rookie. Lol)

1) I have noogled for 2 weeks
2) I noogle for about an hour (15:5), 2 times a day, sometimes only once, and miss a day here and there
3) I massage for 10-15 minutes, twice a day. I do mostly the 360 inward rotations (female deer? But inward) and throw in a little Chi massage at the end.
4) I have grown 3/4" (measured 12 hours after last pump)
5) I'm still in the same bra size (I should be wearing a 30D apparently, but I only have the incorrect size 32A bras at the moment)

James

What a good find. Link to original thread: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1486.0

titlehere

[list type=decimal]
[*]I have noogled for 8 months
[*]I noogle for ~1 hour, twice a day
[*]I do ~5-10 minutes of massage once a day (combination of fat brushing, female deer, and sometimes Thai slapping)
[*]I have grown ~2.5"
[*]My bra size has grown from 34C to 28G
[/list]

healthyhoneybee

Hello,

I bought a noogleberry system I think Feb of 2013. I was 'flat chested'. I don't have any pics from then but I measured a 1 inch difference, A Cup. I noogle for 15 minutes a day and right now I measure 35 inch bust. 31 inch underbust. 4 inch difference. C/D cup. I also massage for 5 to 10 minutes the record player way. I decided I'm going to get some PM and I also need large domes now and maybe some special boobie oil or lotion like lovely jubblies from Lush. I love that my boobs jiggle now. I never had that before. I'm very happy with them and hopeful for more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 54

James

healthyhoneybee said:
I bought a noogleberry system I think Feb of 2013. I was 'flat chested'. I don't have any pics from then but I measured a 1 inch difference, A Cup. I noogle for 15 minutes a day and right now I measure 35 inch bust. 31 inch underbust. 4 inch difference. C/D cup. I also massage for 5 to 10 minutes the record player way.

I think you are the only person that has made significant gains with only 15 minutes/day. Usually takes at least 1 hour and up to 3. Amazing results, you look really good.