Evil Alex's Pics

Matt B

Alex and Melanie,I love the cleavage and all but couldn't you accomplish the same thing with a certain bra and not have to work so hard?Couldn't you make it a little easier on yourselves?

evil alex

Sorry i havent been responding to your comments guys! Thanks for the support as always

bikiniluvr: I got red dots the first time i noogled but hadnt seen em since, thanks for the compliment and i can already tell that noogleberry is gonna do wonders for you! good luck!

savantmei: haha thanks girl! definately sooner than later!

nsb: Thank you so muchl! I'm so flattered to recieve such a compliment from someone whose progress i admire so much!

mattB: as always your comments make me smile, thanks so much!!! :)

halfie: im so glad! but the thing is that i feel like our shape is very similar in the way that we're a little more shallow on top than bottom, granted this bra does have a slight bit of pushup and i cant wait til the day i have cleavage without any pushup at all, but im beginning to think that with the way both of our breasts are shaped we would have to wear a cup size smaller to get the BANGIN cleavage we desire. oh well, we'll know soon enough when we're each at our goal sizes ;)

halfie

Alex, I know what you mean! But I just couldn't BEAR to wear an A cup! Haha. I once read advice that said to wear 2 bras at once, I tried this once while going out but its hella weird when you take your clothes off again!

evil alex

Hey all!

Summer Vacation is finally here and i FINALLY can dedicate the time to noogling! I'M SO EXCITED! I cant wait to have time on my hands! I really hope for big things this summer! literally! I havent been here in SO long i have so much to catch up on! Anyway. Heres a pic of me basically without noogling for 3 days. I'm still at about a small C I'm crossing my fingers for a D cup this summer! :x

Attachments

• Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 445

Matt B

Hi Alex,small C my ass! l They look bigger than that to me and they look super!! I can't believe how much you've grown since you started,it's unbelievable. If there are any naysayers out there,this should shut them up for good!
And,I missed you and your comments and sense of humor.Welcome back. :-*

Matt :D

Matt B

Hi Alex,While you were gone,it looks to me like the Boobie Fairy and the Nipple Gnome were working together on you! ;D
Very Nice!!

Matt ;)

evil alex

haha thanks blusherr! you have nothing to be jealous of!

heres a rando update, just a quick pic to compare with and see if im making progress

Attachments

• Photo 76.jpg
    Photo 76.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 430

evil alex

personal victory of wearing a flimsy bikini top with no padding and not being insecure :)

Attachments

• Photo 138.jpg
    Photo 138.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 357

Matt B

Hi Alex,what do you do most of;pump and hold or pump and release?I get some awesome swelling with the pump and hold,but I always thought pump and release was the best one.

Thanks,and again you look beautiful<3 Matt

evil alex

Thanks Minnie!

Matt i usually do the pump and hold and periodically take the cups off to apply heat/massage for a few minutes and that usually makes my swelling alot better when i put the cups back on. Ive been able to noogle undisturbed for longer periods of time than at school so im really hoping for great things this summer! although im STILL uber busy with my 2 jobs and 1 class -.-

Matt B

Thanks Alex, I've started the pump and hold but I've always waited till I'm done to use the heating pad and massage.And when I'm all done I use the pm cream after the heat.
I'm going to try your way Alex cuz your results speak for themselves. ;D~ And,I do detect some boobie greed here girl,cuz you've already had good things happen,but as usual I'm looking forward to more good things for you!! Heh Heh,Heh!!LOL! ;D

Matt ;)

evil alex

Lemme know how it works out for you! I forgot to mention that I ordered Ainterol and it should be here in a week or so. And hey im sure you are very well aware of how addicting boobie greed is my friend or else you wouldnt have such awesome results yourself!! :D

Matt B

Yeah I know about the greed Alex.LOL! I would just like someone to explain to me why the desire to do this even happened. You be careful with the PM.I don't mean to sound like a mother hen but that stuff is strong,and your results are awesome so far without it.End of rant. Promise! ;)
ooops forgot,I'm trying your method as I type.I'll let you know how it goes.

Matt B

Alex,after your post I got to thinking about today.It's 92 here now!so if you are going to the beach,I really envy the guys there.
They're gonna be bustin they're ass just to look at those beauties!! Nice work hon,enjoyem!!

Matt ;D

evil alex

hey guys! hope everyones summer is going well! :) mines extremely busy between 2 jobs but is gonna slow down since i quit one of em, i feel like ive barely had time to noogle! anyway, im switching between the CLs and the XLs most of the time, i find it hard to keep the XLS on at the same time, though not impossible, but i dont get good swelling unless i lay on my side. Heres an update from doing a half hour each with the XLs. I feel that if i get the initial swelling from the XLS then my swelling within the CLs is HUGE. just my philosophy though i know that alot of people go smaller to bigger when bracing themselves to move up permantly, anyway, update pic! This is me in the same bikini top from before :) ignore my lifeguard tanlines

Attachments

• Photo 31.jpg
    Photo 31.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 504
  • Photo 33.jpg
    Photo 33.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 381