exfoliating? AGEING

T

tavia

i was watching a program the other day about makeovers and a woman said some thing that made me think she could be on to some thing " men dont age as badly IN THE FACE because they exfoliate every day (SHAVE)"

so exfoliating helps the face to shed excess skin and renew its self and boosts collagen,, old skin is what looks dull on horrible,
ive been using table salt ( yess very very cheap and you get plenty)
i wash with tea tree gel then while the gel is still on my face i get some salt in my hands and rub all over my face, it doesnt hurt or irritate and feels just a bit corser that my apricot scrub
ive had really good results and will use this for the rest of my life
my mum has been using it for years, i remember she always kept table salt in the bathroom and uses it to scrup her body and face, and shes 45 with no wrinkes at all, and has a very very fair complection so should easyly be prone to skin aging from the sun, but her skin is line free.
and its just sooo cheap,
im loving how my skin looks now ;D

K

kultzu

Oh, I will definitely try it but first need to buy the gel ;) ;)
How long do you leave it on your face ? Or just until it is dry ?

Thanks,
Kultzu

T

tavia

hi kultzu,
you dont have to wash with tea tree gel, u can use any face wash you like, somtimes i just use antibac soap, when im in a rush,
the key is to scrub with the salt like you would with any face scrub, you dont have to leave it on yr face,, just wash and go lol
thats y i love it, its very quick to do and makes a big difference...
and if you do leave it on yr face it tends to be a bit uncomfy,, being salt an all x

lol the other night i used my sons cradle cap shampoo to wash my face with...
i noticed that when i use it on his face and forhead that his skin is lovely in the morning, so thought id try it out
he he dam... it really does work so thats my new trick, not every day but probably every other day ;D

K

kultzu

Hi Tavia,

Thanks for the explanation. I read your post and went to try it immediately. ;)
Yep, have to say simple thing does the trick. I feel my face skin is smoother :D. I will try to remember to do it a couple of times per week. I think it is wonderful that doesn't require much and you can get nice result.

Thanks for the tip.

Kultzu

nimfa15

OMG! I liked this very much. This is another beauty secret for me. I used salt as well after plucking hairs on my armpits ;D and yes I do pluck not wax or thread LOL! But anyway, I observed that the hair on that area grows slower that's why I love using salt after plucking. I would like to suggest that you share this beauty secret at http://www.lifo.com. A fun site for girls that lets them share their beauty secrets as well as fashion ideas to others. ;D