explanation to others?

Just wandering how other's have explained their "upgrade" to others? What have you done to hide your new "features" at work? I'm the most swollen when I go in as I pump at night and I tighten my bra straps throughout the day. I don't wear some of the shirts I used to as I don't want to wear "tight" cloths or look too veluptuous. In reality probably nobody notices at work but I'm paranoide like that. Two friends have noticed, one that I told already and one just noticed so I came clean since I live with her anyway. Now I can walk around with an airlock, lol.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!!!!!!!!
When someone asks me, I just say that the boobie fairy came to visit.
Then explain to them about this site, and give them the address to come
and visit. Then answer the questions that come.
I tried to pass them off as a by product of meds, but got tired of that.
They are something that I have allways wanted, so I tell the truth.
Stay safe, and have some fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is comming around to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

wow, I admire that! I think I'll stick with the BC thing though. I did end up telling the only person who asked me though. Maybe it makes sense since someone would probably not ask unless you were very close. I mean at work asking may be considered sexual harassment I dunno. Thanks for responding :)

SueB5

I don't think many people look at each other in such depth. I had a receptionist who was concerned about his shining skin on his nose and tried out some make-up. It did work and it did make quite a difference but when he told people what he had done no-one had noticed the change. When friend of mine had a boob job, everyone thought she was wearing different clothes which highlighted what she had. Some thought she had lost weight because her shape looked different. People's observation skills are not good generally. Sue