Explantation!

Missy_C

Hi! I posted a long msg yesterday but nothing came up :-\
I'm so dim with computers, this is really frustrating, bear wiht me everyone :-*

Missy_C

OMG!!! I posted this by mistake in another topic (my new pump or something like that)!!! This is so, so, so very embarassing!! They must think I'm a nutter!!!!!

Hey all, sorry for the late replies, am in the middle of studying for exams. I haven't actually spoken with my PS about noogling yet, but have an appt late Jan, so will keep you updated on what the scenario is.
I had that too, a scrunched up left breast, the scar revision was to 'de-tether' my left breast, and trust me, it looks a lot better! I'm not sure if I had all my scar capsules removed though, as my left breast still has that slightly scrunched up look. I'm hoping fingers crossed that it would sort itself out as time goes by. My boobs looked a mess the first time the impants came out, all dented and flat and everything and now they fluffed up quite a bit. Funny one of you (sorry, I'm still getting used to names!) mentioned the double bubble though. I had the double bubble on the scare revisioned boob and it dissapeared after 2 or 3 weeks.
My cup I was looking at your pics, your boobs aren't that bad at all! At least your nipples still sit quite high, I used to have small perky boobs and now my nipples sit lower on my boob than they did before =(
I have to debate your surgeon though, the risks of marolane is more easily sorted out than the risks of implants! Aparently the lumps caused by macrolane can be 'dissolved'. The thing that puts me off about macrolane is again having the risk of your body reject it and having to get top ups every year.
The fat transfer left no lumps at all, Maybe you should ignore me halfcup, I'mjust traumatised by implants and won't go anywhere near them! I'm sure you know whats best for you and your body!
I've also bought a serum from Talika thats supposed to increase your bust and make them perkier, firmer, the whole shebang, havent started using yet but will keep updated as time goes by.
Ladies pls keep me updated on ng as I'm considering that too!!

http://books.google.com/books?id=4BOrAg3hkGIC&pg=PA484&lpg=PA484&dq=brava+tissue+expansion&source=bl&ots=mPOu6Nsx_L&sig=iHxpqwXVQq_2t1p4VvX2TTo6EkQ&hl=en&ei=WO23StujNpuG8QbCgI2TAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepage&q=brava%20tissue%20expansion&f=false

Ouchy, look at this link another forum member put up. My right breast was like 59.11 when I had my explant - all scrunched up. There is also info about tissue expansion, which I plan to read later.

All of those pictures make me cringe at the thought of having implants again - not sure I can go through with it

K

KatieP

Hey Missy definately update us of your progress :D I'm curious to know what your surgeon says of noogling.

Mycup, wow that was an eye opener :eek:, I read it but it seems they omitted tissue expansion. I saw figure 59.11 I can't believe you went through that, and your willing again. I really hope noogleberry works for you!

Well, I got the XLs through (not the ones shown on the spares page, they are now the xxl i believe) and have worn them twice.
I managed an hour before bed, before the discomfort was too great on my small side and then got up early to get 40 mins in this morning.
All I can say is WOW :eek:. The swelling from these domes is so much better for my small side. Its the first time I can see some real swelling underneith the breast (where it looks like a bit is missing. And again, my boobs looked much more even (even the nipples).

I didn't use the campers tape, as I applied it incorrectly to the L domes and now have the task of removing the sticky stuff, so will continue to use the xls without until i figure out the campers tape.

The good thing about the extra width from these (and yes it did take a bit of huffing and puffing to get them both on!!) is that the domes sit at both scars, where as the L dome kept sliding up to the breast tissue available on my small side, which frustrated me.

I noticed I had lost some weight again the other week (in my face), so have pulled out all of the stops since and my face is looking softer again. I am taking 40% of my calories in good fats, which I think has been an essential step to success for me.

I never knew real breasts felt so soft and squishy ;D. I truly can't see me going ahead with the op if these results become permanent.

I will post pictures soon of the kind of swelling I am getting (camera isn't working at the moment)

Happy pumping!!

Missy_C

Wow, I'm very pleased to hear that MyCup! Katie, my surgeon said that it should be okay to use NG now that my sacars have healed, that I'm not going to lose anything from trying, so I'm going to order my first noogleberry when thinggs become less hectic around here :eek:
Good luck everyone, I'll probably need some tips on how to use NG as well...

Hi all, Hows it going for everyone?. Any good results yet? xx
I have not been able to commit to Nb everyday recently, as my life has been insanely busy and so I only pump two to three times a week - not sure its enough.
I'm still at 34" though, but no improvement on my lefty since :-

K

KatieP

Hi Mycup I hear you, a little in the same boat. I am contemplating...... Went in to see the PS. But of course I do further reading on the net and I still feel it is so wrong, but mentally I feel :( :-[ :-\ :'( ??? Should totally stop feeling sorry for myself and be thankful for what i do have in life. Hey do you want to exchange emails mycup?

So glad to see the success stories and pics, keep up the good work girls and guys ;D

Missy_C

Hi guys! Sorry I have been missing in action, I guess we're all in the same boat! I've been finding it insanely hard to commit to nb-ing as well and have returned to my ps, the verdict.. I'm gng to take the plunge with macrolane next month. Are you still getting a BA mycup? BTw has anyone been to their GP's for a referall? or any of these charities like changing faces, etc? Anyways keep in touch ::)

Hi all, sorry I haven't been in touch - Insane busy as I said. I am now going ahead with my BA. I think I now have more breast tissue than I ever had since my implant removal and it has been really nice to know what natural breasts actually feel like, but after much research I have realised that even if i got as much as a c cup, the damage to my lefty means that it will always look bad.
Missy C - please don't try Macrolane - I have heard such bad things about it. Far better to try fat transfer first. I have considered it all and at least the cohesive implants have a shell to prevent leakage into the body. Macrolane is like its injected into your body without a protective shell is it not?

Katie P - I sooo get where you are right now. How can i get my email address to you without posting it onto the net (can be traced back to my personal life as I have found out already)
I have research my butt off recently and have made a change as to the type of implant I am going to have, which I feel will make all the difference.
I am still anti implants for anyone who hasn't had them, but for us girls who have already been there and have been left with damage, we have limited options to repair the damage i think.
Thinking of you all xx

Missy_C

Hi MyCup! Sorry haven't been in touch have been insanely bisy as well!! I had my macrolane injection about 2 weeks ago, it's supposed to be completely safe as it's made from glucose which occurs naturaly in the body, I guess I'm just pure desperate. To be honest it has improved a bit, but I'm still deformed, I've been having a really bad time as I guess I got my hopes up so much. I went on a shopping spree today, caught sight of myself in the changing mirror and just cried on the bus all the way home. What implants are you getting? Can we keep in touch? I've been thinking of going down that road myself now as I just can't stand looking like this. Can we exchange e-mails via Lucy? I'm sure if we explained it to her she could connect us. Speak soon :-*

Hi Missy C,

I'm sorry that you're having a bad time at the moment :-[. I have 4 weeks to go until my op. I have researched and researched as to the best kind of implant for me. I am having smooth round implants, as i think they are softer and flatten more like natural breasts when you lay down. Twice before I have had textured teardrop shaped implants, which I hated. They stay in one place, because of the textured surface and so stick up when you laydown. They are also firmer feeling. I am going up to a B cup.
I will send lucy an email to pass on my details to you x

WillGrowBBs

Found the ex-implanter thread! Are there any ex-implanters that have continued noogling? I've started back up - just the right smaller/deformed breast (as we all seem to have one that is more mis-shapened?