Fainted While Noogling

epipcaware

I've been noogling for a little over a week. Last night, I was lying down while noogling. When I stood up, I felt really dizzy. So I took the NB off and sat down. But it was too late...I kept getting dizzier. I don't know how long I was passed out for, but waking up was scary. Has this happened to anyone else? Could it be that maybe I wasn't hydrated enough? Also, my nipple was unbearably itchy. When I took the NB off, A bump had formed where it was itching. It'd gone now...but it's almost as if the pressure caused a piece of skin to pop up like a pimple or something.

lexuswoman

epic,

That is really, really frightening. Have you ever fainted before? How did you feel once you woke up? Could it have been a seizure? Do you think you pumped a bit too hard and it affected your circulation, espeically while you were laying down? Do you think you stood up too quickly? And, I don't know what would've caused the itchy bump to pop up. Maybe you should go to the doctor just to get checked out, make sure everythings OK. Let us know how you're doing.

epipcaware

I found out that the bump on my nipple was actually caused by my nipple pressing up against the tip of the dome..where the air comes in from the tube. There was a tiny rough piece of plastic rubbing against it, but it felt like itching. I've actually fainted a lot in my life...but I think it was caused by all the blood being pumped to my boob, coupled with me standing up suddenly. I'm okay now; thanks for your concern!