FairyFunny starting anew

fairyfunny

height:5' 4"
Weight:270lbs

chest measurements
above:44 1/2
bust:49
below:46
wearing 44C bra-with room to grow (fingers crossed)

diligently taking PM for 1 year without the greatest of results, i think due to my weight. :(
Used noogleberry off and on,--mainly off, for the same amount of time.

i found i didn't have the time to noogle during the day so i only used them in fits and starts,
but now i will be snoogling through the night.

i hope to loose weight while keeping the volume, and shaping them so they are less "manboobish"
on more than one occasion i have given up on loosing weight because of weight loss in my breasts
i hope with snoogling i can maintain long term weight-loss and a nice chest.

long term goals
weight: 110 lbs
size: D

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Heather don,t give up I have been NG;ing for 3 weeks now. I work from home so I.m able to do it 4-5hrs a day. I have seen some great growth, I started out in a small acup, and this morning I could wear a bcup and will have that filled out in no time......remember one day at a time..... good luck

fairyfunny

Thanks for the encouragement,
I have been able to noogle for three nights in a row
one hour the first and second night and two hours last night, I feel im really on my way now :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
I agree with leelake, dont give up. I am in the same situation as you being a MTF as you will see if you have read my postings or seen the results. The main thing is that you have patience with this, and just start drinking loads of water that helps me out and start thinking healthier. You will see results in no time when you can get on a reutinish schedule with it, I have a crazy schedule too myself but I make sure I have atleast 3 hours a day to try to noodle it up sometimes only an hour but keeping at it is key. Try different techniques like pistin pumping that is also in these forums from Dharma or ask Matt for some advice his results are outstanding.

Good luck either way!! and welcome

fairyfunny

September 2012 update

Weight: 265 LBS
above: 44 1/2
bust: 49
below: 45 1/4

Was having trouble sleeping on my back so I went and got a new mattress top and angled my bed up a little at the head also.
Now I’m finding cups painful on my ribs after about two hours, working on solutions. How well do the cushion rings work for you?

WannaBeD

Hi Heather. I just started noogling Monday, but have read this forum A LOT.
You could try poster tak or camper mounting tape. I am currently using LOCTITE brand Fun-Tak (blue), which I bought from Walmart. I bought the camper mounting tape on Amazon, but for now the fun-tak works as I only noogle for an hour at a time. I want to try snoogling soon, but I have not read enough about it yet. If the fun-tak isn't enough padding, I will try the mounting tape for snoogling. Also if you use fun-tak you should coat it in plastic wrap to keep it (and your skin) clean. I have a lot of wrinkles in the plastic wrap around the edges (and a little bit inside) of my domes and its a little bit itchy once I have suction in the domes, but I deal with it. If you can apply it without wrinkles that's probably better. I think plastic wrap might be good to use on the mounting tape as well to keep it free from lotion/oil.

A lot of nooglers have talked about trying and using these things. Here are links if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Frost-V447H-Mounting-16-Inch-30-Feet/dp/B000117C4A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348236624&sr=8-1&keywords=camper+mounting+tape

http://www.amazon.com/Loctite-1087306-2-Ounce-Fun-Tak-Mounting/dp/B001F57ZPW/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1348236650&sr=1-1&keywords=fun+tak

Hope this helps.

fairyfunny

thanks Kristie, read both links and searched snoogling for more.

Made some progress with snoogling, I made foam pads for my domes and was able to fall asleep at my regular pressure. I awoke the next morning to find the cups still on but with very little pressure in them (about 5 hours). Unfortunately the foam has rolled and distorted too much to be used again.
Working on a better design.

fairyfunny

I purchased the large size noogleberry cups
Extra large cups were too big to sleep in; they would hit each other in the center and loose suction.
I had an electric breast pump stowed away, when modified it could be used at night with noogleberry
I’m now sleeping an hour and a half when set to 2 and 30 minutes when set to 3 – have found my tolerance growing and hope to wear them all night soon.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
There ya go... It really does take time and effort to build skin tolerance. I currently have XL domes and I can finally lay on my side with them but the pressure is too high to sleep all night. I'm really happy for you to finding a path.

You can do it!

DJ