Fast Responders

cateyes

hi everyone! im new to the noogleberry journey and im so excited to start :) ive recieved my package and have been noogling for the past couple of days. i just wanted to ask, as i keep reading around the forum how some people are 'fast responders.' what makes a fast responder? do beginners usually not get any swelling at all? and a fast responder would be someone who got swelling that lasted 1-2 hours or more from the first several times they noogle? im just wondering where i am in terms of responding, as im sure alot of others are. thanks in advance !

melons

Hey cateyes,

welcome to the forum !! I would call a fast responder as somone who sees permanent growth very soon, even though getting massive swelling from the the very begining and / or the swelling staying throughout the day or so would also qualify as being a fast responder..

Even though do bear in mind that you dont need massive sewlling for permanent growth, however getting swelling and it remaining for a long time is a good sign nevertheless and later on it may convert to permanent growth !

So keep noogling , be patient , be consistent , drink lotsa water , make a routine and stick to it , improvise if needed , go through the forum :)

lotsa luv,
melons

eva_bs

Hi Cateyes!
I just wanted to say welcome to the NB world! :)
I wish you all the luck on reaching your goal!
Keep us updated on how you are doing!
Good Luck.

jnorton22002

Hi cateyes,

Welcome. I certainly wish you all the best. It all has been said to you already. I'm soooo happy for you. Please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. This is a one big happy family made up of nice folks who all want the same ting. Bigger boobs.

Some will have faster responses others will reach their goal more slowly. the theme here is noogleberry works. and we are glad you have joined us. Please post as often as you like and keep us all informed

Mama J, aka Joni :-* :-* :-*

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Hi honey and welcome,

I am one of the fast responders.I am 34 3 kids, meaning I have extra stretchy skin.I was 125 over a year ago I put on 25lbs and became 150lbs.While I have extra skin I have no strecth marks, vry vague ones on my buttocks and thighs.My ob gyn told me this after have my 5year old daughter.As for noogling I was already taking herbs and massaging prior to ordering and receiving the NB.Once I received the noogleberry it just gave me quick results with the herbs I was taking.I topped it out in 6days because I have the skin, and extra skin already.
I used a heating pad on my back while pumping for pressure relief as i pumped.Its not really something one want to do unless you now your body.
I would always say be very careful with the noogling and take your time.
You will see results and maybe not as quickly as another, or what you would like.
You will though.
I wish you luck with your Noogling, dont worry theirs plenty of awesome supporters on here.I am a newbie also.I did research after research>While making appointments at the breast aug place.I would say NB is great for anyone who has the time and more importantly.RESEARCH the site you will find valuable information that will get you where you want to be...

brandy215

I am a newbie myself, but I say the proof is in the pictures. Whether you see results in days, weeks or months, chances are, you are most definitely going to see results. I like to think of it the way I've seen it posted a lot in my searches; puberty didn't happen overnight. If it takes me a few months to see some real, permanent results, it's well worth it. ;D

Good luck!