FAT Injections in the boobs and Noogling after that ???

melons

Hi all,

I wanted to get your opinion on and also wanted to know if anyone has ever ties or knows of someone who has tried fat injections and then noogled after that ?

A friend of mine (who helped me buy the noogleberry) got them and she saw an increase of 1.5 cup size and retains it even after 6 months , tht doc tells her she will retain this permanently now (whtever is left post 6 months is permanent)

I was thinking of getting them done as I may get married soon and i dont have any permaneent gain so to speak of as of now , and after losing lots of weight i have in fact lost from the bust area... I was thinking tht as a last minute measure i could get the injections and thn later pump as well..

My only worry is i hope i dnt start losing the injected fat by noogling... I know its very rare tht someone on this fourm may have tried it but still if anyone has then please let me know..

I have lost like an inch and half frm my bust and i dnt see myself gaining permanently soon by noogling ...

Ladies please share..

lotsa luv,
melons

OptimisticGirl

Hi Melons,

I don't know anyone who got fat injections and then NB. In fact, no one I know in real life is on NB or ever tried it. But I have heard a lots about fat injections. I have no scientific proof to show you, but I myself believe that any thing comes into your body un-naturally is not always good. Precaution should always be taken. Even simple things like herbs should also be taken with care (although some people may think that herbal pills originate from plants and trees which mean it's safe to take as many as you want). That's why I do not support the idea of injecting fat into the body. The fat which is built up by your own body system is much much more complex than the artificial fat and only the former suits your need the best. I have read somewhere that after injecting fat, for some people, their body just didn't take it. And the body treat the new fat like a new negative factor. It reacted and caused many troubles (which, indeed, I don't know the name in English to tell you). Therefore, may I ask you to think about this very carefully. There is nothing in this world that suits everyone. Your friend may gain some boobs, but you may not.

I'm planing for a marriage this year as well. I'm too desperately dreaming to be perfect in the biggest day of my life. But I will never exchange my health for that one day, because I know that happiness does not depend on how I will look like in my wedding. Just keep on your good work, girl! You have tried so hard so far. Don't risk for a fast track. Your husband will need you to be healthy to give him many children, and when he decides to take you as his wife, your breasts are what he care the least.

Just some thoughts, girl. Believe me, I know how you feel now. I used to look at my friends' wedding photos and wish I had enough boobie to fill in those nice dresses. But even if until my day I haven't achieved what I'm so long for, I will find a dress that can cover my disadvantages, and I think that the happiness will still make me the most beautiful girl then. :-*

Best wishes to you, dear! And whatever you decide to do, remember there are many peers here to be with you <3 <3 <3

Diosa

Hello Melons,
I know some women who have done fat injections to the breast and butt, but it was with their OWN FAT, if this is how you are planning to do it then this is safe but the downside to this is that your body may possibly burn the fat off or just absorb it back in to another area in the body. But it is very possible to keep what was injected, And in fact tissue expantion therapy, which is what we are all doing with NB, began in hospitals an a slower scale and with less preassure for women who had breast removed due to breast cancer or rather mastectomy(sp?). The Dr would inject the fat and then the patient would use a device such as Brava to get the breast back.
I encourage you to look this up and do as much reaserch as possible. Once again injecting your own fat is safe and yes you can Noogle and probbably should after. Speak to the Physician and get his/her opinion. Your health comes first so get the facts .. Good Luck!
~Diosa

Anastasia916

I know most people don't like them, but maybe instead of going to injections for a boost for your special day, maybe get a nice push up bra. Like the miraculous one from VS adds two cup sizes, I have a few of them I'm a 32D/34C and they make me look like a 32E/34DD, they come in strapless too I have one for a strapless dress. I also bought two just like the miraculous one from target, but it's not strapless nor does it convert, but still lifts the girls and makes me look 2 sizes bigger and was around $17. If all else fails there are also breast forms you can buy to put into a bra to put under your dress. Just some suggestions as I don't know anything really about the injections except I agree if you do it to do it with your own fat.

Boodles

I have looked into this proceedure when my daughter first started saying that she was going to get implants as soon as she was 18 (this is in fact how I found out about NB and NBE).

Whilst I don't know anyone who has had it done, it seems from what I have read that stem cells are the key to keeping the size increase permanenty. However I think this greatly increases the cost. (about £4000 for the breast part but this is on top of the cost of liposuction to harvest the fat. I think the procedure that Optomistic girl may be referring to is Macrolane (not sure of spelling) injections which is I suppose a kind of atrificial fat. This is a lot cheaper but has to be repeated about every 18 months.

I am pretty sure that I read a post on here, or on Breastnexus from someone who had had this dome (or had a close friend or relative who had it done) and was able to Noogle again in a couple of weeks but can't remember who. Sorry. Might be worth doing a search on both sites though.

melons

hello ladies,

thank you so much for your replies and support.. the procedure that I am referring to deals with injecting your own fat (without the stem cell thing) , you do lose fat after tht but whtever you retain after 6 months is permanent..

I know "your own" fat injections are reltively very safe , my only concern is or was --> does noogleberry / brava work in tandem with them or does it kill / harm the injected fat..which is why diosa's post seems positive to me..

I hpoe i am able to do some research on it (cudnt find much info on effects of pumping on injected fat) in the meantime ladies if you find something please lemme know

S

sissy2345

I have been following this procedure since it first became discussed a few years ago on Eve's forum. The physician who ran the first (maybe only) clinical trial in the USA actually is the creator of Brava. His procedure is to have the patient use Brava for several weeks or longer prior to give the breast expansion to accept the newly injected fat. I'm sure if you research this further you will find the info on post surgery pumping, or you can probably contact them direct and see if they recommend using Brava after the procedure. The doctor's name is Roger K. Khouri. He is not the inventor of the procedure, it originated in Japan or Austrialia I think, but he is the one who introduced it to the US, and added the use of Brava.

I am doing well with Noogleberry, after many set backs I am growing again and back up to a D cup. However, I have thought that after a couple more years, I might want to have this procedure done to round out the shape that I am left with after pumping. My only problem with the procedure is that Lipo is Lipo. It can leave scars and indents, plus you have to have enough fat to extract, and I have lost so much weight that I may not have enough fat to have this done.

Here is info on the procedure using Brava. http://www.mybrava.com/acog-poster-session.asp

--Sissy

britney316

Hmmmmmm. I would keep noogling and add some bench pressing, with dumbells. Especially on a incline. Build the muscle underneath the breast. Bigger muscles=Bigger boobs. That procedure SOUNDS too risky.

melons

thanks sissy and britney !

Sissy you nailed it , this is exactly the kind of thind of thing I was hoping to find... this deals with brava would you know if this can be emulated using noogleberry ?

Meanwhile I am researching on it as well...

Thanks again!

Kat

Melons, please do also keep in mind that fat injections can cause calcifications which can interfere with a radiologist's interpretation of a mammogram.