Fatty breasts v. Glandular Breasts..reason for NB working for some; not others?

make_it_reyn:)

Hi guys!

When I was in my lurking stage in the forum I couldn't help but notice, of course, the disparities between NB working for some people and not for others. Like some people would get crazy results in a month and others would be 2 years strong with no results.

Anyway it dawned on me that breast composition is very different among us women. (And men) some have more glandular tissue than others and some of our breasts are made entirely or almost entirely of fat. So I was thinking... could the reason for some women not growing as quickly or not at all be because they lack the necessary glandular tissue? Or can the Noogleberry device also expand fat cells? Kind of a weird question but it was on my mind. And I apologize if this has been brought up and answered before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-28-14-59-05.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-28-14-59-05.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 117

tinytots

When I opened the screenshot for a second I thought I was on the phone! ;D

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm actually a science major yet I can only speculate when it comes to the effects of noogling on the body. :-\ There was a mention on the forums that noogling will generally stretch the skin, and the vacuum tries to direct fat to deposit in the breast.

I noticed that there are 2 main successful candidates that Noogleberry works well for: 1- Men! Perhaps their method of high-pressure pumping? 2- Women whose breasts shrunk several cup sizes due to nursing or weightloss (so their skin have already experienced stretching naturally).

I also noticed the lack of dramatic results among women who started really small (32AAA to 34A) and are not on any bust enlargement supplements or cream. There was a time I went on BreastNexus and actually read the experiences of as many NB users I could find and most actually use NB to supplement their routine, as opposed to those of us here who use NB only or start off using NB and then slowly integrate supplements and creams to our routine.

So through my personal observation: those who have experience dramatic growth using NB is not only using NB but other supplements, or they have already naturally been able to store fat (despite losing boob for whatever reason). Those of us who have never had much boob to start with are the ones facing an uphill battle with Noogleberry, we don't see instant and dramatic results.

zkk

This question bothers me too. Whenever I think I have found a reason why some people grow and some don't, there comes a successful or unsuccessful person who is an exception to the rule. It just seems to be completely random. Probably it isn't, but almost all rules we've thought of in this forum don't apply to all nooglers. Maybe it is a combination of several variables and the way they work together determines the outcome.

Yes, women who have breastfed/lost weight and men are more likely to be successful, as well as those who use supplements. But not every time. I'm not sure if my 2-3 cup size increase counts as dramatic growth, but most of it was achieved quickly in the beginning and with noogling only, no supplements. And I have never had breasts this size before.

One thing I came to think of is the amount of growth hormone and nutrition. I noticed my growth accelerated when I started a new diet two months ago. Could be a coincidence, but what if it isn't? Then I would account it for the extra protein I take every day. I also think I have found a pattern between exercise and noogling. Exercise boosts growth hormone. This, of course, is yet another speculation.

As for the composition, I too remember reading somewhere that it is fat we're gaining, not glandular tissue. My breasts have become softer from noogling, so I can verify that. It is also true that smaller sizes usually have it harder

Microbreast

Found an article about breast growth during puberty. Most NBE using herbs try to mimic natural hormones, by using phytoestrogens. "During puberty, Normal development requires prolactin,estrogen, progesterone, growth hormone, insulin, cortisol, thyroid and parathyroid hormone,and growth factors."

I'm sure all of those need to be certain amounts to achieve normal breasts. But we know, not all breasts are the same size, shape in every female. What changes from one woman to another? I'm thinking, it's the amount of specific hormones in any individual, men included.

Take an overweight man. He may look like he has breasts, but in his case, I believe they consist of mostly fat, and seldom look like actual breasts.

For this reason, I believe you need the underlying glandular structure to build on. I also believe that having excess fat on the breasts, is part of the reason why weight loss, or diets greatly affects breast size. Now if you can tell me why breasts enlarge and shrink during cycles, then you may have the answer we all want.

When I pinch my right breast, I can tell, there is significant structure under the nipple, but there is much less under the left nipple. After noogling, my left easily catches up to the right because of the swelling, but soon shrinks back to its normal minuscule size. This makes me think there needs to be more glandular structure underneath.

And again I'm rambling....sorry

Oh, just found this "Cyclic changes in estrogen/progesterone during the normal menstrual cycle result in continued development of breast structures. As estrogen and progesterone levels fall near the end of the cycle, prolactin-induced secretory changes become evident in the alveolar lumen during the first few days of the menses. The breasts are largest in this phase and are smallest on days 4to 7 of the cycle, which is the ideal time for breast self-exam."

tinytots

I agree with you Zercher, there's always an exception to the rule, and that's what continues to boggle my mind. I believe everyone is unique and should try to find the routine that works best for them.