FEEDBACK FROM OUR NOOGLEBERRY ELECTRIC PUMP TESTER!

Anastasia916

Maybe he can get one of the male enhancement pumps or extenders and advise the males, but if he is not trying to grow breasts like some of the transgenders or crossdressing males here, I don't see how he would be any help in the female side of the forum. If I wanted a males opinion on my breasts that was a regular everyday male, I have plenty of male friends and I have my hubby. One of his coworkers seen my before and after pics and is showing this system and the supplements I take to his wife as she was saving for implants. So in that situation I understand a male looking at my pics as it's not in a sexual manner and it was to help his own wife. But other than those type of situations why would a male have interest here other than being a perv and looking for justification for it? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just genuinely interested in what your intentions are here. I'm a straight shooter and I tend to ask things straight forward and well as tell them like I see them.

J

joanne

lol Anastasia i was trying to be nice and i am sat hear thinking how or why would a man not wanting to grow boobage come across this sight if not a bit on the perve side i do find it strange but kida gave the guy chance in case he was hiding something!
you do make me giggle Anastasia you sound just like me say it how it is lol think i was trying to be extra nice and i really want to no what Roy is really all about!!!!! x

J

joanne

oh funny roys not bin back mmm thought it was to good to be true lol ..... hi joan x

J

joanne

just got it lol .... its late hear and i got work in morning will pm you tomoz .... like it lol funny!!!!! x

LAWMANN2004

I am wondering about this also. Has anyone
heard anything about A new pump, or testing
one out? I would be interested to help with
the testing, and/ Modifing of the system.
It seems to be A very good idea,that could
be made to happen, With the aprapropate
testing done(of course).