female hormone pills

johnw81464

I've been looking all over for a doctor to give me a prescription for very strong hormone pill to help my breast to grow fast in conjunction with using the nb but none will give me a perscrip unless i am going threw mtf all i want is female breasts does anyone know any doctor that will write me a perscrip for them

BustyBabe

Doesn't look like you'll have much luck finding a doctor then. Why not try taking herbs instead? That'll give the same kind of effect.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
no they just dont hand them out anymore like they did back in the old days... they are more pecular about things like that now and like me i have to go to a shriink before i can even start HRT for MTF stuff. Its a long process but its unethical or even practical for a doc just to hand out that strong of a Rx sorry to say : (

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
johnw81464 said:
I've been looking all over for a doctor to give me a prescription for very strong hormone pill to help my breast to grow fast in conjunction with using the nb but none will give me a perscrip unless i am going threw mtf all i want is female breasts does anyone know any doctor that will write me a perscrip for them

Just keep in mind, hormones are not smarties^^ If u take them u won't get only breasts...

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Try taking natural herbs, they are way safer and will work wonders for you if you keep it up! Bigger Boobs are nice! :) But not worth risking your health for them!!

MichaelB62

Try taking Menoeze Forte . . a herbal pill for women . . .i have been taking them for four months and have grown 4cm or 1.5" breast circumference on them alone

JohannaH

Go to Yahoo and join the TsDoItYourselfHormones group to find out some information.

I do have to warn you from first hand experience with estrogen:

You will lose upper body strength.

Your male functionality will not be as strong and some males on estrogen get impotent.

In addition to breast growth you will see fat redistribution. Your face will look more feminine.

Also don't expect quick breast growth. I have been on M2F HRT with estrogen and a testosterone inhibitor for a year and I am just getting B cup breasts.

In short, you have to accept the fact that long term you will become like a woman, and not just in terms of breast growth. Just like genetic or natal women your breast development could be a lot or it could be slight. It depends on your genetics.

However after saying all this I am a lot calmer.

John