Few worries...

H

Helly

Hi All

I have 32B boobs but desperately want to become a C cup. I'm thinking of trying the Noogleberry system but have a few concerns.

Firstly, what if I were to increase my size, only to then give up with the maintenance? Would the fatty tissue decrease and leave permanently stretched sagging skin? To be honest I do well if I take a months course of antibiotics without giving up after a fortnight.

I'm a single mum that wont spend ten pounds on a pair of Jeans for myself so I am very wary of spending this money on myself. But I am going to be a bridesmaid twice in a week this coming July and desperately want to have good boobs for it. I'm also incredibly skeptical about this! Any advice at all I would be so grateful for!

What do people think of combining the tablets (which i also dont believe for one second would work :D) with the Noogleberry?

Thanks in advance!

T

tweety21ca

I've tired Brava, Bosom Beauty, and now Noogleberry and so far it is the fastest way to growth, the most comfortable and the most inexpensive. I've gained a half inch in 2 months whereas with Brava and Bosom Beauty it sometimes took 3 months (not to mention the pain and skin problems).

Noogleberry is a non-invasive pump compared to the others that stretch your breasts right out. It's given me a nice, rounded appearance.

My breasts are tender at night, but usually its a reminder to throw on the domes again. I'm telling you, it gets addictive, wondering how much bigger they will grow.

Don't lose heart, and the Noogleberry is by far the best way to go right now!

J

Joni_Ellen

Hi,
I'd like to add that the "pills" you get in the vitamin shops and the internet seem to have a very poor reputation from users that aren't getting paid to endorse them. At least that is what I have been able to gather. I'd be wary of claims you may read or hear unless there is a reasonably large number of "real" users that you have feedback from. (Such as may be found on a Yahoo group that has been around for a while.)

The best way to really stimulate breast growth chemically is to go on heavy doses of prescription HRT estrogen which in turn isn't good for one either, especially if it isn't needed! ODing on estrogen or any of the other HRT drugs can cause nasty problems too.

The best way to stimulate growth without chemicals seems to be vacuum pumping over an extended period of time. I have been using my Noogleberry pump for a little less that a month and am pleased with the results but only time will tell.

Joni

S

susan16

Hi Ive only been using the nooglberry pump for three weeks and like you i had my doubts that this would really work but i have been using it for one hour in the morning and one hour at night and already i can see a difference in size but especially in the plumpness and the shape, they seem much rounder. I would say if you can afford it definately give it a go. Good Luck and let us know how you get on.

C

cj

Hi Helly. I would like to echo other people's comments about pills. I used Greenbush.net's "New Enhancement Blend" consistently for 6 months. This package is a combination of liquid extract and pills. I followed Greenbush's directions to the letter. I took the pills 3 times a day, and massaged the extract directly into my breasts each night and then used a heating pad for 10 minutes. This was recommended in the directions.

Prior to taking Greenbush's "New Enhancement Blend," I took Baywood's Complete La Femme (Breast & Balance) pills for 3 months. My results? Very disappointing. Although there was some increased firmness and roundness (similar to how your breasts feel during your period), there was no noticeable growth with either pill package. Based on my experience, I cannot recommend pills. I don't think they produce results for the majority of women.

H

Helly

Thanks Everyone!

I will save some pennies and get a noogleberry then!

xxx