Filling breast cup

sexycleavage

Hi

How can I tell when I have filled my cup while pumping? Is it when you reach the top of it, past the measuring guide?

Thank you :) hope everyone's well and making progress xx

pagewolf

When you fill it up, you fill it up completely until there is no space left in the dome and you cannot pump anymore because there is no air to pump out, and your nipple squished at the top. That's how I define it. I guess others could have different ideas.

M

morninghello

I'm not sure why the definition is especially important. I started out with the large cups and only filled them a little more than half way before moving on to the XL cups, and I didn't have much of a difficult transition time at all. You don't have to use "filling the cups" as a guide for when to move up a size.

OptimisticGirl

I wonder is it okay to use a bigger domes than the size you should use? For example, I haven't filled the medium domes, but want to use large domes. Does it make the breasts grow wider, or just the same?

Thank you,

wannabecee

OptimisticGirl said:
I wonder is it okay to use a bigger domes than the size you should use? For example, I haven't filled the medium domes, but want to use large domes. Does it make the breasts grow wider, or just the same?

Thank you,

You could try to use a larger dome..but if it is much too big for you, you may need to pump very hard to get them on and that could cause problems w red dots and rings that happen w overpumping. If you have the large domes, try it out and see if you can do it comfortably. I don't know if the large will make them wider than the medium can - i believe their diameters are the same. when you go from the large to the XL, that makes them wider, but those XLs are very tough to use. it took about 1 1/2 months before i could comfortably use them.. :(

cleo

OptimisticGirl, I've been pumping for nearly 7 months and have yet to fill the medium domes but I also use the large domes. I mostly start the session off with the mediums then switch to the large half way through, though I will sometimes use only the large. I just feel I get a better shape by using the two different sizes. The mediums feel very small on my breasts and I don't feel I get all my breast into them but they seem to make the bottom of my breasts grow whereas the large fit my chest size much better and pulls the skin at the side of my breasts into the domes giving them a more rounded shape and I fill them about 3/4 by the end of the session. So I would say to order the large and give them a go and see for yourself how you respond. :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Cleo,

May i ask what size you started out as & how big are you now?
I fill up the mediums till i theres no more air at all in about 5mins & i still
struggle with the large cups.Do you get them on easy?
xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl

Thank you wannabecee and cleo. I will order the large domes to see if I can get along with it or not. I will need it anyway when I process ;D

cleo

Keeleyket, I started as a small 34B and I still wear my 34B bras but they are much fuller. I've grown 1.25" since starting noogling but I was also taking herbs just before I bought the NB. I consider myself a slow responder but have definitely noticed a difference since I began NBE. I struggled with the large domes when I first tried them, as most people seem to do. Now they go on with no problem at all, although I can't move about as much with them on as I can with the medium domes. In what way are you struggling? With the suction or fitting the two on your breasts? You could try one large and one medium see if this helps then swap over half way through. This can get your breasts used to the large and act as a transition stage before moving up to the large completely.

xxkeeleyketxx

The last 2 days hasn't been much of a struggle,I've got used 2 putting them on..
They seemed 2 be a bit big for my frame but ive learned a little trick to get a seal by holding the cups down at the sides with my arms down my side ,hold the cups down with my hand & pumping quick at the same time.Its really tricky 2 do at first,but its working now.
Once i get a seal they stay on with no problems at all :)
You say you're a slow responder,have u considered taking PM?
xxkeeleyketxx