Finally, I ordered it!

Mii34

Good News! I finally purchased my NB. I'm so excited to get started. I should have ordered it sooner to get some results for my vacation next month! Woulda coulda shoulda.... It's on it's way! :eek:

Mii34

I got my NB today! ;D Yay! I had a fun time trying to figure out how to get both on. I only pumped for 10-15 minutes per breast two times. I'm trying to introduce my breast to the concept. We like it so far! ::) I'm so excited!!! ;D .

I'm planning on using the NB with massage. I'm not going to do any herbs or anything. I'm afraid of the side effects. My period are finally regular after years of taking birth control.

How often do you guys and girls pump? How long?
Can anyone get both on?

Diet recommendations?

excited Mii 8)

B

boobieswanted

Wow! You already recieved your nb? I ordered mines on May 30, 2012 and still haven't recieved it yet. I'm located in USA.

I'm excited for you. Hope to share my progress and experiences with you soon.

Matt B

Hey you two new Nooglers,you need to google attaching the noogleberry,the clip will really help and Flatty Natties girls look great also!1

Mii34

Hello everyone,
This week has been fun. I have been using my NB once a day for 10-15 minutes per breast. I take a break from one breast to Pump and than the other to massage. I'm not going to get too excited about growth and swelling this week because I'm about a week away from my period. So my girls are really keeping some great swelling. :eek:

boobieswanted- I live on the eastern part of the USA, so I wonder if that had anything to do with that. They say it takes 7-10 business days. I would wait out a few more days and see. I hope it comes soon! ;D
Let we know how it goes! I look forward to sharing my progress with you.

MattB- The video helps out a lot. I will try that tonight my boyfriend works late tonight, so I don't have to rush my session!

Mii