Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....???? (before/after!)

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Hi, All... I have been reading this forum for a year, and am finally committed enough to NB, I feel like I should post!

I got my noogleberry about a year ago, and was using it regularly, enjoying the results, for a month or so, until I moved in with the boyfriend, and was too embarrassed/ lacking privacy to expose my domed self! Now I just sneek in sesssions in the bath ;)

As you'll see from my pic, I am starting off very small! I do fit fine in a 34A, but I am sure AA would be as accurate. I am tall, and thin, but not as anorexic looking as my picture would imply- I really just don't gain weight on my upper body! Because I have no fat on my ribs, I always get red rings. Right now I am using two layers of camper's tape, but they're still there. I don't use the foam rings, because when I initially tried them, just a narrow, pointy portion of boob got sucked through- yick. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Pretty sure I tossed them in the move....

Anyway, I have found a lot of encouragement reading the forums, and exploring the gallery, and want to share my experience, especially with others starting off teeny tiny... it seems to be a longer journey for us, and hopeFULLy my experience will help :)

p.s. I have deiscovered my boyfriend's cheap shaving cream (barbisol!) to have the ultimate slip when it comes to dome lubrication!

Attachments

• juststartingbefore.jpg
    juststartingbefore.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 954

Matt B

Re: Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....????

Hi Fina,I think you posted Sunday,cuz I remember the barbisol!LOL! You'll do great with the NB.I never tried shaving cream,as I've found olive oil really helps get rid of the rings.But,I just ran out of O.O. so shaving cream may have to do.

Glad you joined us Fina and am anxious to see your progress. Matt ;)

bikiniluvr

Thanks, Matt! You're a sweetheart- I've read many of your responses :).

Here are some swelling pics! Major red rings, I know... :(

These are after an hour of noogling, with my nipples taped. I get more swelling without, but I don't neccessarily want bigger nips. I do noogle without sometimes....

I will see if OO makes a difference with the rings, but from what I remember from last year, it didn't... for me. Will attempt again! Also, with the shaving cream, I am able to coat just the bottom half, up to the nipples, which creates an upward tilt... which i may have mentioned- I really like ;)

Attachments

• whiteunderwire.jpg
    whiteunderwire.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 576
  • 1hour.jpg
    1hour.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 390
  • 1hourswelling.jpg
    1hourswelling.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,058
  • 1hournoogle.jpg
    1hournoogle.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 501

lexuswoman

Wow, your pics are awesome, I can really see a difference. Have you told your boyfriend yet that you're noogling or are you still managing to keep it a secret from him? How do you handle hiding the red rings from him? I have been using my Brava like an NB, but my husband has no earthly idea what I"m up to. He snores so we sleep in separate beds and that's when I do my sessions. I listen the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video program, which I've been doing since January 30th, as well as massaging my breasts every night with Bio-Oil. I wear my Brava for 45 minutes to an hour at night and use manual suction, so I can get a tighter seal instead of the Smart Box. I bought an NB and tried it several times, but I never could get the domes to stay on without farting off and losing the seal. I bought the soft rings and finally got a seal, but my shoulders were pushed forward and I was in pain and I didn't overpump. When I took off the domes, I had red blotches and dark rings that took about 5 days to go away. I had to put make up on my boobs so my husband wouldn't notice! The brava is expensive and I really hated spending the money, but the domes are so much more comfortable. I do'nt know if I could sleep in it though, I can't sleep on my back and I have a very demanding job and need my sleep rather than trying to tough it out every night just to wear the Brava. Anyways, you look fantasic, keep up the good work!

Amanda

bikiniluvr

Thanks, Amanda!

Honestly, I don't know HOW I've kept it from the BF- he probably has some idea, but hasn't mentioned it. Anyway, it's an illfated relationship of convenience at this point, so I'm not sure i care...! I usually noogle at night, anyway, and throw on a tank and turn down the lights before he notices the rings- I just don't want to hear it! I think it's funny you've managed to keep it from your husband, tho- bet that takes some creativity!

I had a hard time when I initially used the NB with red dots all over- scared me into backing off for a few days, but I went a little easier, and it never happened again. I also had no luck with the rings,and trouble with suction if I didn't use anything, but campers tape has been a wonder! I do still get rings, but they are less deep, and go away after a bit.

I am very, very excited that this could work for me. At this point,the swelling mostly goes down overnight, but I feel encouraged by other's results.

Are you having any?

I haven't used any other system, thusfar, so can't make a point of comparison, but have certainly been intrigued by the curved cup concept- hope they come out with a medium!

Matt B

Damn Fina! Those pics are far cry from the first one.I'm noogling as I type and I'm starting to turn purple!!Great pics and results.
I'll have to try that from the nipple down technique. You're going to have some great results in a few months.

Nice, Matt

bikiniluvr

I'm noogling tooooo! LOL. VERY excited. I have been at it for about 2 1/2 weeks. Mind you, both before and after are from this morning. Some days I wake up with residual swelling, sometimes I don't. I don't know why!

Do you have pics? I tried by clicking on your name, but couldn't make out where I'd find them...

Let me know how the bottom only technique works.

And, so far as great results in a few months? I sure hope so! I will definitely be keeping you posted!

Matt B

Fina,funny you should mention nipples as I just got the best nipple swelling ever,and that reminds me yours are great!! ;D I'm going to do a heating pad for a few and then rub in some pm cream and that's it,let'em grow!!
Great avatar Fina and the bra is beautiful.

TTYS, Matt ;)

bikiniluvr

Ha ha... Thanks, Matt. My nipples are actually the one thing about my breasts I've always loved :D

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Hey Fina! Your swelling is amazing. It makes you look like a B! I haven't had swelling that was that significant like yours but I've realized that using a mix of CL's and M's have given me growth! Good luck with NB!

bikiniluvr

Thaaaank you, Alice and Notsobusty! I loooove that bra :) It's loose usually, and actually a little bit tight when I have swelling. You'd laugh if I told you where I got it... mmm, ok, I will..... the 99 cents store! Lol, now while it is the creme de la creme of dollar stores, I'd never go there looking for lingerie. Freak chance!

bikiniluvr

Hey, mjkimm... you say you're able to use the large domes? What size are you to begin with, if I may ask?

bikiniluvr

Stellanox... OMG, I know- we're starting about the same size! Honestly, that's a rare swelling for me...Sometimes, it's just half that. I think I read somewhere that you're noogling 3 days a week? I have a hard time getting back up if I skip a day. I really wish I had Blusherr's dedication- she looks AMAZING! Alas, I don't have that much time. Are you noogling with tape over your nipples? I do maybe half the time, but find I have waaaay more filling if I don't. My boobs are so small, that if I use enough tape to withold the suction, I'm restricting half the flesh...sigh. I noogled without just now, and had great results- wonder of wonders, my nipple actually HIT THE DOME... That's right- HIT THE DOME. Verrrry exciting ;D ;D Then, of course, I doublecheck in the mirror, and they're streched out about an inch! Sheesh... I need to watch myself.

Also, it may just be that you have super good skin, i.e., the kind that doesn't want to stretch to easily. I'm sure your boobs will grow, but it may take a little while, if that's the case, and you'll probably look 20 when you're 45 ;)

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
I kind of switch off with the M and the CL's. I got the CL's last Monday and they were really hard to get on at first! They still are. So what I do is use the M domes to kind of stretch out my skin, then use the CL's to get the massive swelling cuz they have a wide base, which definitely stretches my skin out more width-wise. But I use the M domes when I want to watch movies on Netflix because I can move around with them on. When I have the CL's on, I can't move or they'll fall off.

bikiniluvr

Ok... Here is a picture taken 14 hours post-noogle. Can you see a difference from the before pic? ;)

I really need to be better about taping my nipples, cuz they are getting WAY bigger! I seem to get overall better swelling if I don't, but I really need to be more patient! ;D

*sorry for the pic- damn camera phone! Also, the lines are just from my bra- not noogle rings!

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 438

NotSoBusty

Oh my goodness bikiniluvr, they look awesome!! There is a huge difference between your starting pictures and this one. Keep it up, it is definitely working for you! NB is such a wonderful system, isn't it?! ;D

bikiniluvr

I'm sorry... Can you say that word again? What was it......HUGE? Hahahaha....love it ;D Thanks, SoBusty!