Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....???? (before/after!)

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Thank you, Alice! You know how sometimes you have an intuitive feeling, and then something from the outside confirms it? This morning, before I read your message, I was thinking I needed to cut my PM dose in half, because I had such a hard time sleeping last night. I don't have many symptoms of ED, but insomnia is one of them- and this girl needs her beauty sleep! My ED is mostly due to slightly low progesterone, so I figured cycling with PC (progesterone cream) would work for me, but I'm now feeling like I should back off the estrogen, at least untill I have enough progesterone in my system to balance it out. Hormones are tricky business! I've only been taking the PM for 5 days, so hopefully no harm done! My boobs haven't shrunk yet, thankfully, and actually seem a bit fuller this morning, but definitely not worth estrogen overload! Thanks, lovely :)

bikiniluvr

New Pics!

I actually FILLED my M cups last night, after a 2 1/2 hr mega-session! You may not be able to tell from pics, but there's quite a difference! Very exciting.

These are just after session. Mega rings, cuz I ran out of camper tape... And 12 hours later, back to normal. :) I am feeling pretty encouraged... ;D
(Don't mind the poor quality/ paint-splattered sports bra... :p)

Honestly, if I stayed the size I am when I am swollen, I'd be perfectly pleased.

Attachments

• month2.2.jpg
    month2.2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 338
  • SprintPhoto_bto2dw.jpg
    SprintPhoto_bto2dw.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 239
  • SprintPhoto_bytdcw.jpg
    SprintPhoto_bytdcw.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 264
  • SprintPhoto_b3efmx.jpg
    SprintPhoto_b3efmx.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 375

minnie34

The pic in the sports bra....Wow!! I am quite jealous I must admit!
Good for you Fina, looks like you'll achieve a C cup no problem! :)

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
How did I missed that?! You look great! That was really quick! Hope that swelling will stick with you soon for good:)xxx

monkata_iv

WOW..... :eek: amazing swelling, but most importantly the pic 12 hours after the session shows growth!!! They are definitely bigger, compared with your starting pics...I am jealous I want your results!! :))

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Oh my goodnessss Fina, your boobs look amazing already!! You are definitely a fast responder. And you look great in that bustier! I wish I could fill one out like you can!

bikiniluvr

WOW, thanks, everybody! I have been superbusy working and preparing for a big move, so haven't been on to see all these awesome comments. ;D

No need for jealousy- believe me, the swelling mostly dissappears! I do, however think there is a little growth. I recently stopped noogling for 2 days due to absolute madness, and my breasts definitely felt fuller than they had been, albeit still a diminutive Acup.

Nevertheless, happy with results!

I recieved my PC (progesterone cream!) yesterday- just in time for my luteal phase! Not sure how it will go, but it may be something that helps a little, anyway. I used it for the first time last night, and slept like a puppy! So nice... I also woke up with very nice, round looking breasts- fuller seeming than usual, but that could just be left over from last night's noogling!

Matt- I am glad to hear all your faith rests in my tits. Don't crack me up ;D

MJ- I in no way fill out that bustier! That's post mega-noogle session! I wish....

nikkiC

Hi Fina,
That's funny but i'm just waiting for my PC to be delivered:) I just dropped all the herbs I've been taking as it was giving me way to many side effects and my cycle is messed again no mentioned that I absolutely hate myself for being grumpy cow with my extreme PMS! I'll be curious how you doing with progesterone cream, good luck!x

bikiniluvr

Nice- we can compare notes!

Yeah, estrogen was messing me up! I haven't taken blood tests, but definitely show signs of ED, so I thing the PC is a better choice. I hear ya about being a grumpy cow- and I definitely don't need to up my bitch factor, lol

Oh, and I read some stuff about being really careful about exposure to xenoestrogens while on PC. Which is something we should all be careful about anyway, but I guess it's worth paying extra attention to. (Funny how it's always my vanity that gets me to be healthy... ;) )

Matt B

Hi Fina, there ain't nothing wrong with putting some faith in a "Nice Rack"!LOL!

congrats, Matt ;D

Matt B

Mornin Fina,with all the inspiration and kind comments you've made on this forum,I can't imagine you being a bitch! ;)
And again, your last set of pics is great!!

bikiniluvr

Nikki: PC cream is not for me- As it turns out, I am better off sticking to much lower dose herbs (saw palmetto, fenugreek, etc.,). Hormonal balance is so delicate! And all this experimenting is getting expensive, when the noogle seems to be the best, anyway ;D
(I do, however, want to try one last thing, when I have a chance- goat's rue has me totally intrigued!)

CC: Is there such a thing as like a soul mate for noogling? Like a nooglemate? Lol- that key chain sums it up!

Matt! I have never either been accused of possessing a RACK, nor of not being a bitch. ;D Although I would have a difficult time proving either to YOU... You sweetheart :)

Noogle update!!! Lost a few days of noogling, due to much work and impending move... Definitely shrank down a bit, and it took as many days as my break to get back up, but not retaining as much. DON'T LOSE FAITH! I'm still a believer, and you should be, too :p

Matt B

Hey Fina,You still have the edge,and your's are a lot prettier than mine!And those nipples>Damn!!

nikkiC

Hi Fina, just wondered why is pc not good for u? I thought u just received it so couldn't possibly go through the cycle with it?! I got mine but waiting for the right time in the month to start:)

evil alex

WOW! I just updated myself on your pics, boy i feel like i missed so much! Your most recent pics look amazing!