Fiona 's Update....WOW? Did I measure right?

flat_fiona

Hi!!
I posted my stats about a week ago. I finally got my NB last Thursday and have been pumping away. So, this is the routine I've decided to stick to, and so far seems to be great!
OK.... not sure if I measured myself correctly before I started NB, but my measurements were:
Under Bust: 29 IN
Over Bust: 31 IN and now 6 days later.....

Under: 29 IN
Over: 32 IN
This can't be right, can it? Now I've measured as soon as I take NB off and its 32. I've measured when it hasn't been on all day and its still 32..... I would be really surprised I grew an inch in 6 days... I MUST'VE MEASURED WRONG BEFORE I STARTED NB, RIGHT?!!!!!!

I know ladies have had progress... but this? I am very flat chested and have had 2 kids and they did grow to a 36C when engorged with milk. Maybe it IS possible?

I've been taking herbs now for one month. This is my daily routine:

Fenugreek: 2000-2500mg/day
Fennel: 480mg x 2/day
Borage Oil: 1050 mg/day
Maca: 4 capsules/day
MSM: 4000 mg/day
Phytoestrogen Pills: 2 capsules/day

I massage once a day for about 15 minutes. I use NB once in the AM and once in the PM for about an hour each time, and more if I can.

I'd be interested to know what you all think.... did I measure wrong... or is this growth possible?
My breasts definitely feel fuller and look a lot better in my push-up!

Just ordered my mediums now... I fill the smalls in about 15 mins and when I started I didn't fill them in a whole session....hmmmm...

xx

noog

Congrats!! ;Dmaybe your a fast responder! I think it's possible to have that growth that quick doing nb, and your supplements. Happy nooglin!

soonenough

You must be so happy. Congratulations! You know, it may be possible. When I started NBE last 12/9/2010, after slowly ramping the dosage, I was taking MSM(6000mg),Fenugreek(3200mg),Berlean Flax Oil, and added chicken feet broth(12/19), and soy milk(12/20). By the holidays, 12/25, I gained 1 inch from 32.5 to 33.5". And by the time new year rolled around, I gained up to 34.5", but it deflated back to 33.75". I also ate a lot, and gained from 123 to 128 lb. But when I went back to my usual weight 124 lb, I went down to 33.75".

Like you, I also breastfed 4 kids, and also went up to 34D/36C every single time I breastfeed, not while I'm pregnant though. So yeah, I think it's possible to gain that fast with the supplements you're taking and adding noogling. I'm thinking, you should take advantage of this fast growing spurt before hitting a growing stall.

Congratulations.

flat_fiona

Thanks Soonenough and Hooters for replying back... Your encouragement gives me hope! I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' and keep measuring every week or so. It is nice to know there are other women out there who breast fed, got huge, and lost it all! My boobs were absolutely beautiful when I was breast-feeding. They were huge and looked like implants! Too bad I was too sore and pre-occupied to enjoy them. Anyways, I'm not giving up on this, if it takes me 6 months or 2 years, I WILL grow boobs!!!!!
My medium cups are on their way, and maybe these will give me a better idea where I'm truly at!
Yaaaaa!!!

Lily13

wow congrats on the growth!! It sounds like NB is really working for you. :) What size are you aiming for (sorry if I missed this somewhere). haha

Good luck and keep us posted on how things go!!! Yay for NB! lol

flat_fiona

Hi Lily13,
Well, I'm aiming for whatever I can get right now... I'm happy with whatever I can get out of NB and the routine I'm doing! I really did not start with much, so any gain for me is great! My right breast is noticeably smaller than the left, and I noticed a change almost immediately! It was kinda flat on the top part and now it's starting to look normal again(I think breastfeeding made it look like this)
It's so encouraging to see what progress others are making. I'm to the point now if this doesn't work (I'm going to give it a long, hard try) implants here I come!!!!
xx

flat_fiona

Re: Fiona 's Update... I love NB!!

So, I've changed my routine up a bit, still playing with it to see what works! Today, I've added a few other herbs to my supplement load. I hope I'm not taking too many.... So I've added Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil and Saw Palmetto to the mix. I watched the Chi Massage video and try to do it. It's hard on the arms, and to be quite honest, my right breast is so small, it's hard to grab anything to massage!!! I was laughing at myself in the mirror, trying to do this, the Boobless Wonder! haha!
So, I take my herbs 3 times a day, and try to NB twice. I massage for about 15 mins. before. I've found my swelling is AMAZING after a longer session (more than 2 hours...max I've done is 3hrs). But, the swelling doesn't last more than hour. Anyways, this is what I'm doin' and its feeling right! I AM going to have big boobs!!!!!!
xx

Lily13

Congrats on the swelling!! That is a very good sign and I think those who swell so soon after starting usually see very fast results.

I watched the Chi Massage video and try to do it. It's hard on the arms, and to be quite honest, my right breast is so small, it's hard to grab anything to massage!!! I was laughing at myself in the mirror, trying to do this, the Boobless Wonder! haha!

This made me lol! I know what you mean.... I watch myself do the exercises and it is pretty funny.

LISATG

Fiona, You made me laugh in your description of trying to do the Chi massages! When I started them about 3 months ago I was like, "There's nothing to rotate...!" Well, honey, perseverance pays off, I finally have a nice handful and can even do a "booby twist" that I read about on another forum. One method that really helped me in the beginning was to do the Chi massage with a t-shirt or cotton camisole on, and to do opposites (right hand left breast and then vice versa). The cloth seems to help with "grip!" LOL After the massages you can then oil up for your NB session.

Your measurement/growth is great! Today is the beginning of week two NBing for me and I've increased a tad over 1/2" and am have the beginnings of great tissue growth, so your 1/2"+ shows super progress.

Have faith and be positive, great things will happen!

Hugs,
Lisa

flat_fiona

I'm glad others can laugh at themselves too along with and at me!! I've been doing the "Chi's" for about a week now...before that I was just massaging in no particular method. I now have something to grasp! Ahhh, so nice!
I am working away at my M's that I got yesterday. I forsee its going to be awhile before I can fill those babies! But I will work away at this and not give up! I just want to have nice boobs for a bikini top for the summer. The rest of my body looks great, but my boobs are SO small and not right. This is gonna work if it kills me.... "I Am going to have BIG boobs!!!"
xx

LISATG

It's nice to have something to hold on to for the massage, isn't it??? ;) I'm finally at the 2 1/2 mark on the mediums, and in the evenings try to do an hour with the mediums and an hour with the new larges... now those puppies are BIG!!! It is daunting putting them on at first. You're going to make it girl, keep it up!

flat_fiona

Hi Lisa,
I'm finding the Mediums are a LOT more uncomfortable than the Smalls. I think it's because I don't have a lot of extra skin and they are digging in at the sides and top at the most. I've considered buying the foam rings but have heard they tend to lose suction. I think I'll just bear with it and give myself some time to stretch!
Also wanted to tell you I picked up some Whey Protein powder and Soy chocolate milk to mix with it and it's DELICIOUS!!!!
The protein powder is strawberry-banana flavour and mixed with the chocolate milk it is awesome! The powder has 23g of protein so I think I'll try and drink 3 of these a day too. Does that sound reasonable to you?
Glad to hear things are going well for you too. We're in this journey together and I think of you as my NB Buddy, since we started at the same time and pretty much at the same place!
"I AM going to have BIG boobs!"
xx

soonenough

flat_Fiona, I'm curious, did you get the NOW brand isolate whey protein powder? I have the natural flavor and it's not too delicious. But the strawberry/banana and soy chocolate combo sounds delish, I'm going to try.

About using the soft foam rings, as long as you apply lotion generously, it will stay. You may have to fiddle around initially.

LISATG

Hey Fiona, We do the same thing!!! The box of protein that I got had individual packets in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. I mix the vanilla and strawberry with chocolate soy milk and the chocolate with vanilla soy milk and it is delicious! I really like the strawberry chocolate concoction! Who would have thought.... The strawbery-banana with chocolate milk sounds yummy! I might have to throw a banana in the blender with my strawberry mix and choc milk! ;D

The rings do help a lot. I am a bit bony in the chest and ribcage area myself, and the foam allows me to pump a little harder. One trick I found for getting a good suction with the foam is to put the oil I use to massage also directly all the way around the rings right before I put them on.

Hugs, your booby buddy ;) !
Lisa