First day of noogling

syimone

So my Noogleberry came 5days earlier than expected! I had just got off work and I was so excited to use it. Last night I did it for 30 minutes, and used the pump hold method. It was a little hard at first but I got used to holding the cups and pumping.
I could tell I had some swelling because I have a bruise on the side of my rib and it moved to the side of my chest. This morning I noogled for an hour, 30 minutes pumping hold, and 30 minutes pump and release. I felt like I got better results doing the pump and release. I could def see my breast were perkier, rounder and fuller. What do you guys think? Is there any other methods that you guys been using that works for you?

Attachments

• picture1393604964-1.jpg
    picture1393604964-1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 863

syimone

Thanks you guys! I'm extremely sensitive to most oils and I think that's what broke me out! I have small red bumps on my chest and I know it's got to be from the oil. Instead I'm using shea butter because I never had a problem with it and it helps with muscle relaxation, stretch marks, and reliefs swelling.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Great job! I would have been ecstatic if I had that initial response. But I too will caution you to take it slow and gentle in the beginning. A couple of times our skin will be able to cope with vacuum treatments but too fast or much will cause trouble for you in a few days especially with sensitive skin. Over two week, I suggest doing two 30 minute sessions and working slowly to 60 minute (add like 10 minutes every 2-3 days). By two weeks, you can really start ramping up the pressure and enjoy the red marks like the rest of us... :)

Shea butter is a good option and I use cocoa butter. As for methods, there is 3 basic methods and you've tried both so far. The rest is just variations on timing and pressures. The third is hydro but I would want on that one (easy to get carried away initially with it). As for evaluating methods, it takes a bit of time to see which really works best. For myself, I find I need to mix them for really good results.

DJ

minnie34

Brilliant swelling! Nice and steady does it indeed but it seems like you will be a fast responder so if you slowly build up your sessions, I'd say you will have amazing success!

syimone

Thank you! I really hope I'm a fast responder! Last night I didn't put anything on my chest (lotion or oils) and didn't noogle at all and planning to hold off for a couple days til the redness and bumps are gone. When I start I'm def gonna take it slow!