First Day

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
This is one pic just from one day of use about 2 hours worth, I will be getting more updated pics as results get better :) very happy so far as Day one was 6 days ago and currently I am showing results in nipples and area for breast seem to be getting boobier? if thats even a term haha

Attachments

• First day.jpg
    First day.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 83

gord

simply wonderful , awesome start, are the cups the XL ? weekly pics would be a treat , good luck on your journey

Damacus87

Thank you Gord for taking the time to say anything, Iam starting to believe that im an outcast on here being not 100% female :/, but no they are just large cups and I use them as much as possible time differs each day and I also have been sleeping with them and setting an alarm to take them off. And thank you so much for that I also just started up with some herbal testosterone blockers too so lets hope the journey is going to be more of a long drive rather than bumpy road ;)

Damacus87

Thanks Bawb!! and I will keep you all updated, I think Im showing some definate results tho because when I walk they feel bouncier and from the shirt they are popping out more so than they did before I got the pump!

Damacus87

Here are some updates from latest noodling session pics are taken directly after 2 hours.

Attachments

• boobiesday 5.jpg
    boobiesday 5.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 36
  • boobies day 5.jpg
    boobies day 5.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 41

SydKait

Damacus87
I'm sure you'll find the members here to be tolerant and excepting. Sometimes the forum can be a little slow however. :)

Damacus87

Thanks Belle and I kind of figured that but that was after I pressed post :( oh well it is what it is :D

Damacus87

Well could be bruises I am going to back down a little on the pressure and see where it goes because im currently using a Large cup and I dont even fill them yet they were suggested by our dear Lucy :)

Damacus87

Here are some from today's session , still quite unsure is to why I have the inner circles it boggles me. Update progress, my nipples are feeling alot more how I want them to get, and Im starting to feel alot of bounce goin on in the breasts, I cant really see any difference from where I first started till now but hopefully there is something going on.

Attachments

• Day 8.jpg
    Day 8.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Day 8.1.jpg
    Day 8.1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 14