First time noogler!

reebeexox

Hi everyone :) my NB system arrived and I couldnt wait to get started. Im 20 with 34A boobs. I did the pump and hold method for about 45 mins when they started aching and I got some alright swelling I think? they felt abit plumper (if thats the word) lol
What does everyone think?
I will update this topic every week or month depending how it goes. Any advice for faster results would be amazing.
Thanks you lovely lot! X

Attachments

• before pumping.jpg
    before pumping.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 570
  • before pumping side.jpg
    before pumping side.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 473
  • after pumping.jpg
    after pumping.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 514
  • after pumping side.jpg
    after pumping side.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 506

lexuswoman

Hi and welcome! ;)

You have great shape, are you sure you're a 34A, you look a lot bigger than an A cup. What I would recommend is going back and reading the threads of the people here who have had a lot of success. Jezabelle, Shooting2dastars, and DoubleD are a few that come to mind. Jezabelle's progress has been nothing short of amazing, she started out as a 34A and is now wearing 34D/34DD bras, but, she's been noogling faithfully since July 2011. Being consistent is key, set aside time during the day to Noogle, you can do it while watching TV, reading a book or on the computer. I've heard about some that Noogle while sleeping, but I don't think I could do that. I don't know if you take any NBE herbs or are planning on taking them. I'm not a big fan of messing with hormones. The Noogleberry is a breast pump that is based on tension induced breast enlargement, similar to the Brava breast system. Study up about the science behind this method of breast enlargement. Wishing you lots of success!

lex 8)

reebeexox

Hi there thats what iv been wearing for a while now but not sure how to measure it every website brings up a different result. What would you say I was? Yes Iv read alot of success stories thats what has made me get into it and no not taking any herbs as of yet get quite get enough infonon them as to if they work. Thanks

Jenni

Hi. I am wondering if that misleading and outdated +4 "rule" is what is throwing off the measurements. Following that ridiculous nonsense, you would be concave. And that is not the case. In my experience, if a website is telling you to add four, drop it and move on.

I thought for the longest time that the hooks in the back of bras were used to accommodate smaller rib cages. Not at all. Silly me, that's why they have smaller band numbers. They are made this way so that you can get the right fit even as it stretches out over time. Apologies if you already know this.

Trustworthy websites shouldn't have that much differentiation in the results. And even then, those online calculators are only so accurate. They are good for narrowing it down if you are having trouble with the calculations. But in my experience, it is hard to know for sure until you try one on to check the fit and adjust accordingly (nevermind the fact that not all bras in the same size are made exactly the same).

Given the numbers you listed in the earlier post, I would estimate that you are much closer to a 28C, since it is best to round down if possible. And your pictures suggest it as well. You could round up to 30B too. Experiment with both if you can. If that sounds at all odd or intimidating (and I've been there), wearing the right bra size can make a ton of difference. If you've been wearing the wrong size and switch to one that fits properly, and remember to "scoop and swoop", your breast tissue will most likely migrate. You may even look a lot bigger than before. Not to mention you'll want something to support all the NB growth. ;)

There is a chance that you may prefer a 32 band for comfort, since it is different from what you're used to, but I would suggest the ones closer to your actual measurements first. I doubt 34 is doing you any favors, to be honest. Again, all of this is to give you a starting point. The websites should help with that too. Guidelines rather than rules.

Sorry for rambling. Best of luck!

reebeexox

Hi there thank you ever so much that was a massive help il have to try them. I am seeing massive swelling just in 3 days cant wait to see the progress in a week or so. Thanks again il keep you all posted x

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh yeah.. let's talk about the bra sizing insanity out there. I've usually had an interest because I seemed to always have GFs with big/huge breasts. Every one of them was trying to cram into something too small (usually band).

But I agree, the *starting* point is underbust rounded to nearest "whole" number on the tape and the rounded up to a multiple of 2. So, 39 1/4 -> 39 -> 40.

TankGirl has a repost of a long blog entry about sizing and methods for really large breast or super floppy, etc. And she is a good read too.

DJ

reebeexox

Hello everyone, I have been using the noogleberry system for about a month now and can notice a difference. My boobs feel alot fuller and fit alot better in a 32B bra. I am starting to fill the medium cups I think as my nipples are near enough touching the top of the cups. Should I move onto the large cups? If so has anybody got any for sale? I will continue pumping and upload some more photos soon :)

Attachments

• rps20141124_102722.jpg
    rps20141124_102722.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 482

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:)Hello there. My name is Tim and hope you have found a good fitting bra by now. I have a brand knew set of Large cups that Lucy sent me by mistake . I was wanting the XL cups, not large. Contact me at tdo1290@yahoo.com and we can go from there on if you want the cups or ?. This is why I was needing the XL cups.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 446

reebeexox

Hi tim, yes that brilliant thank you. I have sent you an email regarding the cups. You have had some great success from the system by the looks of it it. How long have you been noogling for and what sort of technique do you use thanks