First time posting, long time NBE and Noogler.

tara koxx

Hi all,
I'm a 25 y/o TG. I've been doing NBE and Noogleberry since December 2011.
Overall I am very happy with my results! I've gone from an AA to a B cup, my hips have gotten much wider (I can only wear female undies and pants now), an my bottom has certainly grown.
It's so nice to feel my chest and bottom bounce when I walk.
Only, sometimes I want to give up. Sometimes I feel as though I should just live as a guy, but deep down I have always wanted to resemble a woman physically.
My body has changed so much, I'm not sure i could ever go back.
I would just love to have someone to talk with and someone who will not let me give up.
Even my GF likes that I am changing. She loves to play with my breasts, and is very happy about how much my testes have shrunk. She calls me her "sissy boy'' and even says that I'm the "girl" in the relationship.
This is everything I've ever wanted. I can't go back...can I?

Moogleberry

Welcome to the forum!

Why would you want to go back if you're happy the way you are? Your happiness is the most important thing, do what makes you happy!

AustiniteCC

Hi Tara! I, too, am also a T-Girl, I fully understand your pain, in excruciating details. The only thing that matters is that you live your life. This might sound strange, but it is not so much about being happy, as it is being true to yourself. And this is what I have found to be the key for me being happy. Living two lives truly sucks, and you should not put your self in any form of situation that requires you to. Just be who you are, and never give up. When you feel yourself getting to that point, just stop and have a look at how far you have come. Take an inventory of things, maybe write them down in a journal so you can better visualize things. You have a wonderful partner whom supports you, and I would hope a healthy home.

Have you received your letter from the psych-doc and started HRT?

If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to email me.

~CC~

tara koxx

Over the last few months I have definitely learned to accept that having a feminine body is something that I personally need to feel like a complete person.
Ocassionally I get scared looking in the mirror because my chest is growing more and more, but accept it because if I had been born female I would go through these changes anyway. So I just tell myself that I don't have a choice, and that in 3 or 4 years it will all be worth it.
Even my gf enjoys touching my chest, and seems to enjoy my other growing curves.
And yes I have talked to a psych about HRT, currently seeking an endo who will discreetly prescribe me the good stuff, due to certain real-life complications.