First time user needs your advice (and will be posting photos shortly)

laaimze

So I've been using my Noogleberry for six days now. Unfortunately, having not had much faith in the device to begin with I did not take before pics. The fact that the only camera I had at my disposal was my dad's also came into the equation. So I can't say for certain how much I've grown, or if I have, but I think something's happening. I usually shy away from see-through bras and the like, because I like a little thickness in the cup, no padding but some rigidity, mainly because it prevents my already not very large (european 85 C, but I'm quite broad-chested) boobs from getting squashed by my top. Today I tried on a delicate sheer bra, with a leotard over the top (you don't get much tighter) and saw something very different from what it would have been 6 days ago. I was surprised because although I feel more weight in the breast already, I didn't think I had grown that much. But then I suppose no one's very objective about their naked body, and you're better off seeing it dressed to get a clear idea. I'm pleased to note that my much smaller left breast seems to be catching up with the right, and that there is none of the sagging that I was worried might occur (we are after all investing a lot of time in a device which tugs at our breasts). In fact, even though I'm only twenty and don't even have a line under my breasts (they don't "fold over" as it were) I think my noogleberry has actually if anything made them tauter. I'm only worried that I'm not using it properly. To start with I'm going for the hour-long, constantly-inflated approach mentioned in the manual, as opposed to the "pump-up, then deflate then pump-up" method. Could anyone reading this tell me which is most appropriate and effective? Secondly, even though the manual advises not to go beyond the point of pain, I find myself unable to limit the suction to a comfortable level, and in my quest to fill out my tops a little better before uni starts in a week, I have been exerting full pressure (ie: until the nipple squashes up against the top of the dome) since the start. Is this useful (despite the pain incured by the plastic against my ribs) or am I just running the risk of subcutaneous bruising that might prevent me from going any further with my Noogling? And last but not least, I very quickly reached a point were my breasts at full suction fill out the large-size domes, blocking the airholes. Does this mean I need larger cups? and if so can anyone advise me on what company (brava, bosom beauty) might sell larger and if possible comfier cups? Voilà, i think that's it on my impressions. I'll upload photos in a couple of days, along with the ones I took today, and in the meantime I hope this helps any undecided buyers xxx

T

tavia

hello french toast
welcome to the forum.
well glad you are seeing some progress with the NB, and so quick.. :eek:
when it comes to pumping i personally have found at this moment in time that puming andjust keeping the vacume works best for me , rather than releasing all the air and pumping back up again,
sometimes i may release a bit of air and pump that way, but never totally deflate them,
ie, on thusday i held the vacume and continued to pump when the pressure eased off, i started at 3inches and ended at 4inches (on the dome), i havent been able to do this with the pump deflate pump method.
i may change in the future but for now this is what i prefer (because im seeing progress)
and i have the xl domes from noogleberry, i only experience pain when im too eager and pushing the vacume too far, although there are things you can buy to spred the pressure of the domes, thus easing any discomfort, id definatly say you need the xl domes .
i used to get my nipples stuck in the vacume hole of the large and thats when i decided to get the xls,
hmm i think i might do some pumping now!! ;)

Anastasia916

Hi FrenchToast and welcome to the board! Only 6 days of pumping and already noticing a difference, wow! Most have to pump for months to notice a difference hun, so congrats. I personally do the pump and hold technique. I pump till it feels a lil uncomfortable, but not painful, then hold till it feels comfortable, then I pump again, and keep going like that till I fill the domes, then I leave it like that for my time I pump, which is normally an hour to 2 hours. Noogleberry has XL and XXL domes, just email Lucy and she can tell you the price of the XL's and all that. The XL's on the main site are the old ones which are now called the XXL's. And with it hurting your ribs, I don't experience that personally, but many on the board do. Many buy the foam rings that Lucy sells for the domes, some use bluetac, others cut up thick yoga mats and use it as padding, and some even get foam from packaging stores and use that, there are threads all over the board on the subject. Since I personally don't need to do that I can't really answer how it goes.

laaimze

Wow, I didn't expect such quick answers, never mind results. There is such a lovely feeling of community on this forum. Regarding the quick results I may or may not be experiencing, maybe they're just psychosomatic, but then yesterday I tried on a bra that I bought ages ago for it's look and not it's fit (I do that a lot - massive waste of money) and I was popping out all over the place. It looked like I was searing a wonderbra. Also, the bra I tried on yesterday was too small in a c so I had to go for a d so I can't be completely imagining things. But a lot of it probably is in my mind. At any rate it's reassuring that I'm if anything reacting quickly rather than slowly, I got the impression from the forum that everyone was getting overnight results or something and was feeling somewhat left behind. It's also good to know that I'm using the right technique; I have stopped pumping to fill the domes, not because I have become reasonable, but because the area under the rim is beginning to grow very sensitive and I'm afraid I might damage the tissue and end up saggy later on. Anyway, thank you so much for your kind answers; they have strengthened my resolution to take daily pics, so that I can contribute something useful to the forum xxx

cleo

Hi frenchtoast, I've been noogling a month now and its only in the last week that i'm retaining some of the swelling so not everyone sees results in the first week. If you are then you are very lucky. You haven't mentioned any measurements so I'm assuming that you aren't too hung up on measuring at the moment which is a good thing. It's easy to get obsessed over the measuring tape, which i have done. Going by the look and feel of your breasts and the tightness of you bras is much better at this stage.

Good luck!! :)

Rachiex

Hi FrenchToast

That's fantastic that you are progressing so quickly.

As for your questions, I think the pump and hold method is the best method. A it is easier and B it is the way that has given me good results. It means that you can move around and do what you like with the domes on without having to release and re-pump all the time!

As far as you filling out all the domes, I would go for the next size up. When you can get them, pump with the old domes a little until they fill the cup and then move onto the bigger size. Don't go straight to the next size up without pumping a little bit with the ones you are losing now - you grow more if you use this method. I was a full 34/36B and am now a full 34/36C (grown a cup size since March, no children or breastfeeding or anything like that and I'm only 23 so it's possible for anyone even without all the advantages mothers get!) I use the XLs and then the XXLs after them even though I haven't filled the XLs yet - it's all about keeping the pressure around the breast which means there must be a gap (that's my theory anyways).

I bought some bras a few months ago and they are now too small so don't worry about things like that - I do that all the time and used to buy Cs when I was a teenager thinking 'I'll grow into these' and I never did... until now! There's always ebay for the old bras that don't fit anymore...!

RachieX X X X