Flexing

Milinius

Hi All,

The subject of flexing has come up in several posts and I thought maybe a new thread on it might be helpful.

As best I can determine,flexing is similar to the result you get when you hold out your arms in front of you, palms pressed together, and push your palms together. That cause your whole chest area to tighten up. Remember the old ditty? I must, I must, I must grow my breast! The idea was to create a cadence that timed your pushes to each must spoken and the words grow and breast. It seemed silly back then but not so much these days. LOL

The difference is that in this case it is done differently. I figure we are supposed to tense up that portion of the chest on just one side. The process is relatively easy to learn, but it does take practice. I do it both with the cups on and with them off.

It appears to result in a better foundation for the breast, muscle vs rib cage. Your pectorals do get sore the first week or two. But it does seem to help.

I welcome any and all opinions. Please help by adding a comment or more.

Thanks, Here is to our dreams,
Taboo

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hmmm maybe i still dont got the right picture of it...

But i think, if u do it while the breasts are pumped in the cups
u could earn some unpleasant skin lesions.

Cause there are much more strong forces on the skin, than it should have.

Milinius

Hi JaniMouse,

First pain: I haven't had any lesions after about four hours total flexing in the past three days. If you get them, STOP doing it! But I don't believe anyone would tear their skin.

Second Technique: Maybe a better explanation would be a step by step.
1. Arms up chest height pointing forward.
2. One thumb up the other down.
3. Elbows bent in so palms touch.
4. Push palms together and release.

If you do that right the only things that happen are your pecs flex, your boobs lift slightly, and your chest tightens up. See no pain no strain. :)

If your tummy tightens up you need to focus on it to keep it loose.

I think the technical term for this type of exercise is an isometric.

astroboobs

no skin lisions here and I flex my chest muscles with my noogle cups on. It's somewhat uncomfortable but seems to be doing the job!

Milinius

Hi Astro,

Would you be kind enough to tell us what and how you do your flexing? I'm sure that there are many different approaches to it, and like many others, I would hate to find out that I could have achieved better results with a slight change to my method.

Thanks,
Taboo

astroboobs

Hi taboo

Sure, I'd love to help out in any way i can. I'm not a nb pro but I've been doing the flexing exercises for about a week now. I make sure I use oil on my boobs so the cups don't fart off when I flex my chest. (lotion doesn't hold as well as oil! I use organic coconut oil, it doesn't dry out as fast as olive oil.) But back to the flexing...I've tried flexing my chest without the cups on and felt no "pull" in my breast tissue. It's like contracting your stomach muscles tightly while doing ab exercises BUT with your breast. Sometimes it's easier to contract your chest and stomach at the same time. You should feel a decent "pull" in your breasts as you tighten and bring your shoulders slightly forward as well. I contract my chest for 2 seconds and release. I do this for about 5-10 minutes only. It really gives your chest a workout! You can feel the difference afterwards.

One more note..I got cramps in my neck and boobs (I never knew this was possible!) whenever I didn't warm up first. So head circles, arm circles, and massaging the breast before flexing prevent this. If that doesn't work than your working your boobs too hard, just massage the cramp until the muscle relaxes and ease up the next time you flex.

I hope this explains my flexing in decent detail. Just let me know if you have anymore questions. We're all in this together. :)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Taboo. I posted on Kayyes post to, but just wondering if you have any PM pills left? If so I'd be interested in getting them from you so they don't go to waste or in the trash. Let me know either way if possible. Thanks

Milinius

Hi Happy,

It is exactly like Dharma's piston pumping. I was just trying to say it a different way to make it easier to understand.

I've also talked to Dharma about it and she is fine with this post. I know I sound a bit defensive, but I want people to understand that I did not develop this approach.

Thanks for reminding me to add this info to this thread. I have put something similar in other threads.

BTW she is working on putting out a video of this process, so you might want to be on the lookout for that.

Good luck with your noogling,
Taboo

HappyFunSaks

I just started flexing this week, I didn't know Dharma haf a post about it until Matt B directed me to it. I.really hope it works for me, even a little, to give me hope. I was going to ask Dharma but you might know too, am I supposed to flex the entire time I am pumping?

Milinius

Hi Happy,

All I can say is what I've done. That is I do it for a while, then get distracted, LOL Course I start again when I remember.

I only do it till I get tired, seems like it is something you build up. Don't want to have to take time off from pumping because I have sore muscles, ya know.

But go ahead and ask Dharma too, he may have a better answer.

Good luck,
Taboo