For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

lovenotbombs

Hi everyone,

I myself am Asian and so I would like to know what the percentage of success other Asians are getting from noogling?

I started in October 2009 and so it's been 5 months with no good news really to report. I noogle during the weekdays for 45 - 1 hr and successfully fill the larges and have successful swelling. But I'm still a 34A. I usually swell up right before my period and anything gained then usually goes out with Aunt Flow. Do Asians just take longer to see results? I'm starting to really not feel hopeful. :-[

I would appreciate your replies!

Cheers,
A

Teeny Tiny

I'm not Asian, but I would like to say that I don't think it has anything to do with what ethnic background you are. Some have awesome results fast, others like myself take time. It took me almost a year to have any noticeable growth even though I had great swelling, after 21 months of noogling I have gone from a 36AA (if that) to a 36B. I barely achieved 36A's after about a year of noogling, then over the last couple months jumped from 36A to 36B in a months time after taking a 2 month break. An occasional break of at least a week or more may help to get things going again if one happens to stall and not get anywhere for a while, but in the beginning it is very important to try to noogle every single day in order for your body to respond and produce growth. Don't get discouraged, it may take some time, but as long as you're patient and keep at it you will see results, everybody that I know of who has used NB has seen results, some just take longer than others. I myself have noogled every day without fail since December 25th, it was my New Years resolution to not miss any days during 2011 to see where I am by the end of the year. And so far noogling every single day seems to be helping me right now, I noogle in the morning after I get up, during the day whenever I can sneak in a session, and before bed to top them off for the night. Some days I get as much as 8 hours or more in, but I take it a lot easier than I did in the beginning pressure wise. It's very important not to over pump, otherwise you could end up damaging and reducing the breast tissue you started out with, which may be why I was such a slow grower in the beginning. Just take it easy, get at least 2 sessions a day in if you can of a minimum of 30 min - 1 hr, or longer if you have time, and in time you'll see results, I'm sure of it! ;)

Anastasia916

I agree with what Teeny said, you may also want to look into supplementation, I don't mean just herbs or BO, but there are people who consumed chicken feet soup that have seemed to have good results also, like Sunsetz. Also your water intake can effect it, I recommend half your body weight (in lbs) in oz of water, for example, if you are 120lbs you would drink at least 60oz of water per day. Also be sure to get plenty of protein in your diet! The body needs protein to make new tissue growth. You don't have to consume as much if you aren't on a BO program but you should try to get in as much as you can without over eating. Also massaging 5 min or so before each of your noogling session can really make a difference also, give it a try! Hope this helps and good luck!

Teeny Tiny

Anastasia gave some more very good advice. There are also other supplements you can try to help with your new breast tissue growth. Right now I'm taking collagen types 1 & 3, MSM, and Spirulina. Also I'm using a wild yam cream for massage sessions twice a day, in the morning when I get up and right before I go to bed. Applying the wild yam cream right before going to bed seems to be having a good reaction, because when I get up they still have some extra size and a bit of itching, tingling, and a bit of a tender feeling, which I'm hoping are all signs of growth happening. I haven't been following her recommendations on water intake very well though, because I'm not much of a water person, but I'm getting better. I'm drinking more water than I used to, and have almost cut out all caffeine intake, I very rarely drink sodas anymore, and try to only drink decaffeinated tea (my favorite is making my own sweet tea with Luzianne Decaffeinated tea bags). More and more I find myself picking up a bottle of water when I'm thirsty instead of going for the sweet drinks or sodas, so I'm getting better! ;) :D ;D

Oh, and Anastasia, I love your new pic, you're getting more gorgeous by the day! ;)

lovenotbombs

Thanks guys for your input. I've actually started with BB in June 2010. Gave up on it after 4.5 months because of no growth and acne. Took a month break with milk thistle to cleanse. Then started to take fenugreek & wild yam pills along with extracts in with the massages, lots of water, protein shakes on a daily basis. I feel like I'm doing all the right things and still no affect. ??? The interesting thing is that I've grown from filling the mediums to now the larges. I get the growth sensations, tingling, pangs, everything. It all looks like it's going the right way, but actual growth in size, nata.

Teeny Tiny

Strange, you've done all that plus noogling with nothing to show for it yet, weird! Are you just going by measurements, or do they still look, feel, and fit bras the same? Sometimes (a lot of the time) measuring tapes don't show growth right away depending on the shape of the breasts. One suggestion I would make would be to see a doctor and have them checked to make sure there's nothing internally (genetically) that may be keeping them from growing. Other than keeping at it and following are recommendations, I don't know what else to say, I'm at a total loss for words. I hope that start seeing some growth real soon! :-\

soonenough

I can understand how frustrating it is to put it a lot of effort and so far no results. I'm Asian, 46, and when i started NBE last 12/9/11, I went through MSM, fenugreek, flax oil, chicken feet broth, soy milk, and massage route. I grew 1 inch fast within 3 weeks, and another inch by the new year, but I also gained about 5 lbs from all that good holiday eating. I was super stretched already from breastfeeding 4 babies. When i started NBE, I read up on Tiger LIly's posts at Breast Nexus. She's Asian from Taiwan, 23 yrs old, never had children, and was what 32AA, but grew to 32C I think in 18 months. This is just by eating boobie foods (that's what she calls them) and massaging. And from what I've read, it was permanent for her. So it works for her, but it took time, plenty of time. Another Breast Nexus poster Fengshui went through the same route, but it took her faster to get to her goal of 34C, from 34B. From what I've read, women who already had good amount of breast tissue tend to grow faster.

Results for each individual varies, I think, regardless of race.

34asm

i am also asian, with no kids. i tried herbs, PM, BO, and all other supplements. i've been NG for 7 months. all of this, and no growth. i'm also 34aa but i'm not even close to filling the large cups yet.

and yes, i drink plenty of water and take lots of proteins. i get decent swelling from NG. but once the swelling is gone, my breasts are the same as they were when i started NBE.

it's frustrating but i'm still noogling because some hope (however small it may be) is better than no hope at all.

Eggtart

I'm Asian as u can tell from my nick. It is working and it takes alot of time but when u look at the effect - shapier, rounder, firmer, bigger circumference, it's all worth it. It's def visible though measurement may not tell much. Don't be discouraged. Can u imagine, I'm still on medium after 1 year plus? But I can tell a diff when looking at my breast in the mirror.

Faye

Hello there! I'm a new noogler and I'm Asian and I'm 23. I have been using Noogleberry since the last week of January this year (2011). I started with the small domes and I recently purchased and recieved the large domes...

From what I found, I have had WAY better success with the larger domes (even though they are ridiculously difficult to put on, I should have probably gone with the mediums). I believe more of the breast gets encompassed and thus more breast tissue has the ability to swell... I'm no physician so I can't explain this situation to you medically, but with the small domes, I only had limited swelling; after using the large domes I swelled for over 10 hours (though my breasts were a little sore and firm) and I achieved a growth of a half inch on my right breast and a little less than that on my left breast.

I have a hectic schedule and I can't noogle everyday, but I generally try to fit in a full hour of noogling everytime I can. I know the Noogleberry isn't supposed to HURT while pumping, however you do need to feel the right pressure and pull for the tissue to expand in the right way. I pump until the outer rims of the large domes are snug and pressing my rib cage slightly- the sensation I get is... if I pump one more squeeze, it would be slightly painful to take a huge deep breath. Does this make sense? I know it's a little wishy-washy, lol

I agree with Anastasia, I believe you need to drink a lot of water for this... Also, have you tried noogling right after you get out of the shower or while taking a bath? The blood circulation increases a tremendous amount when your skin's termperature rises (not like a fever, lol) and this will cause you to swell more after noogling.

GOOD LUCK :) Don't be discouraged! It has nothing to do with being Asian, lol

secret

Hey,

I started off with herbs pills and cream, with noogle it seems to work untill i stop using the cream and pill and i went back where i started. So breast success products was not successful for me at all. Then all i did was pump and it serious takes a long time for growth. i'm on my 2.5 months of BO and pump, i have growth about .5 inches. i think its better than nothing, and the main thing is that all of us need to be patient about it. I 'm not in a rush because it would be weird to have huge boobs over night my friends will ask where you get ur boob job haha but also awesome though.

My consider is when you were on your BO, did you check your temp , protein etc? cause alot of people have success using noogleberry with their supplement it seems to be faster results that way.

lovenotbombs

Hi Secret,

Yes, when I was on BO, I took protein (still am), L-tyrosine and checked temperatures. I have a hypothyroid so that probably explains why I can't grow anything. :-[ I'm on supplements that balance me and have been taking them for 15 years. BO gave me terrible acne. And at my age of 35, I was not going to go through that again! It was a sign of hormone imbalance for me so I had to give up. I still have 4.5 months of BO sitting at home doing nothing. So the investment was not worth it for me. :-\

secret

hey,

You can get your money back, just tell them it didnt work for you cause if it really didnt work out for you. Your doctor can approve for that as well.

ps: How much are you selling your bo for? and are you just doing Nb by itself as in no supplements?

lovenotbombs

Hi Secret,

I put up a post awhile ago for selling my BO for $100 (half off) only because I opened the darn jar. I know I probably shouldn't have. All the pills are still there. It's been kept in the fridge. At this time, if anyone is interested I'll be happy to unload them. I will be open to offers.

Trying to get my money back would be taking a lot of time from me for what it's worth. I've moved onto NBE with noogling. Hopefully I'll have better success with that. :)

secret

I;m actually interest in your BO, but right now i still have 6.5 month left.i really hope Bo works for me, it would suck if it goes back to my normal size. What kind of NBE are you on?

lovenotbombs

I take fenugreek & wild yam pills. I use wild yam extract with the cream when noogling in the mornings and fenugreek extract at night with massages. At this time I have not used any NBE for a week. Taking a break after 3 months of using NBE for a bit. Today I noogled and hit the ends of the larges! And the swelling is still sticking. Gosh, just wish it stayed like that forever. :D

secret

wild yam is a pretty popular chose so your good :)
haha i wish the swelling stays too , i'm nothing but after i pump i actually look like my dream C cup :D.....
have you heard of breastnexus site? its a forum about natural breast enhancements in different ways etc

A

alexis

am asian, 23 y.o, no kids, am 155cm tall and 37kg in weight,very skinny, noogled since the end of 2008 till now, from flat to a 32 aa and sometimes a 32a before my period..but all my bras are padded 32b because I can fit into them and also because I wanted to look more porportionate..sigh..it is a very, very slow journey for me..

34asm

ale-xis, are you/were you taking any supplements or just noogling? would you say that no doubt you've grown?

i'm very much a slow responder, but now i'm questioning if i'm really responding at all. i don't mind noogling, as long as i know sometime in the future, i'll have larger breasts as a result.

my swelling goes away sometimes within minutes, other times maybe after an hour or two. BUT, the indentation from the domes stays much longer! it only goes away if i stop noogling for over 24hrs.

A

alexis

yes, i was on pm but it made me had acne so i stopped.. i had soymilk,and collagen supplemnt and protein shakes before..and this year is just nb for me without any supplement..no doubt i've grown.. i was totally flat but now i'm an aa and sumtimes an A cup :)