For those who had success, did u have growing signs?

A

Ann

Hi everyone. I was curious to know for those who did have growth from using the noogleberry, did you have any growing signs like pain, itchiness, or tingles? I'm not referring to while using the pump, I mean after use.

N

Nicky

Hi Ann.

I have only been using my system for about a week now, so haven't seen much in the way of lasting results, however I do experience tingling and tightening after I have removed the domes. I find it quite exciting because after the domes are removed, the breast tissue is repairing itself, so maybe the sensations we feel are a sign that what is meant to be happening, is happening.

A

Ann

Nicky,
Thanks for sharing. I also have been getting slight pulling sensations which I've never experienced before. I've gotten tingles before but not from any suction device, I also use herbs. Since you mentioned you've used brava, did you get the same sensations (pulling/tingling) ? Also, how much of an increase did you experience with Brava?

N

Nicky

I only had very minimal growth with the Brava System, but this was mainly down to me not being able to keep up with the strict regime. I think at my longest point, I managed about 6 weeks of 11 hours per night, but I found it so difficult to sleep on my back all the time and found I wasn't getting enough sleep. Many times I would roll onto my side in my sleep and then wake to find I had lost the suction.

I did get the tingling and tightening after Brava use, but this was after using it for a few weeks. With the NB, we are in control of how much suction we use, whereas with the Brava, I felt it wasn't pulling tight enough, not stretching the breast tissue enough, so maybe that is why we are experiencing the tightening, tingling etc so soon because we control the suction so get results faster.

Ann how long have you been using the NB?

J

Joni_Ellen

Hi,
Interestingly enough right after I remove the domes my breasts will shrink back for about 1/2 hour and then swell back up. At various times after dome removal my nipples and areola are itchy for 1/2 to 1 hour. The 'secondary swelling seems to last for quite a while.

Joni

A

Ann

Nicky,
I've been using the NB for exactly one week. I'm using it 10-15 min. 2-4 times a day. I hope you get better results with the NB. ;D

N

Nicky

Hey Ann, you started around the same time as me then, maybe we can swap results.

Joni, I have noticed itching around the nipples, and also the skin on the nipples sometimes cracks when I remove the domes. I have started moisturising before and after using the domes and this seems to relieve the itching and flaky skin.

T

tweety21ca

The first thing you will notice is that even after the swelling goes down at the end of the day, your bras should still fit snug. My breasts are more rounded on the top and I have better cleavage. I even find if I miss a day, that my breasts get a little swollen. Not sure why this is? Maybe it's an inflammatory reaction to heal the tissue, kind of like how muscles feel "puffy" after a work out?

A

Ann

Tweety,
Congrats on your growth. When did you notice an increase?

N

Nicky

tweety, how long did it take before your swelling lasted all day? If I pump for an hour, I find the swelling lasts for about an hour afterwards, though my breasts do feel heavier, but I am eager to get the swelling to stay all day. At the moment my breasts go back to their original size before the red ring disappears, so I find I have to wear high neck tops to cover the ring.