Fruit that is good for breast enlargement...

Teeny Tiny

Hi all,

With all the topics on herbal supplements used for BE I decided to do some searching around on the internet to find info on using EPO and Spirulina for breast enlargement and stumbled upon this article that I thought was rather interesting and thought I'd share it with my fellow nooglers...

Certain fruits contain estrogen, and they all contribute to the overall health of your body. The high percentage of fiber is what helps fruits contribute to bust size. Eating fruits not only makes your breasts look fuller, but they are a safe alternative to drugs or surgery.

Apples
Apples are high in estrogen, with three grams of fiber. Eating apples is your best bet to increase your bust size, if eaten on a regular basis. They also contain bromine, which produces sex hormones in the body.

Cherries
The high fiber content of cherries could help increase breast size. Cherries also contain estrogen, which helps regulate the levels of testosterone in your body.

Grapes
Grapes contain bromine, which stimulates sex hormones for breast enlargement. Supplements made of extracted grape seeds are also effective.

Tomatoes
Tomatoes are high in fiber. A regular diet which includes tomatoes may increase bust size.

Pomegranates
Pomegranates contain estrogen, which stimulates breast enhancement.

Just thought some of you might find this interesting. :D

T

tavia

lol... i ued to eat tomatoes like a bag of grapes, id sit in from of the tv with them???? i cook with them , but no boobies....

mabe i should stock up on apples,, hmm i like apples

thanks teeny

OptimisticGirl

Well, I think fruit or food in general can't by themselves increase breasts size, no matter how much you take per day. But I believe together with massage and other things (NB for example), boobie food do work. They provided terrific results for some in Eve's forum.

Thank for the info, Teeny ;D

Z

Zenity

Here is another one very popular in south america:

AGUAJE (Mauritia Flexuosa)

There are many forums in spanish giving this plant all the credit for the voluptuous curves some women achieve. Specially breast, hips and buttocks, what is considered a feminine curvy body...

At this place they sell the powder extract of Aguaje (i think wholesale) but is pretty much the only one I've found in english :(

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/107475081/Aguaje_Powder_Mauritia_Flexuosa_.html

If you speak spanish or know anyone who does google it and tons of info will pop.

I would love to try it myself! lol!

T

tavia

by the way,, that link is from the same seller just got capsules instead a powder and also paypal

Z

Zenity

TT,

Sorry, I am confused... The same seller of what? Are you buying from them? If so, what?

T

tavia

AGUAJE, the man that sells the powder on alibaba also sells capsules on that^^ blogspot... his name is rodolf or some thing like that,
i have not bought any, and do not plan to at the moment