Future Noogler :)

triniave

Hi All!

I am from the Caribbean Island of Trinidad and Tobago and interested in becoming a noogler ;D. I have breastfed 3 babies and went from a small C to a barely A! not the cute perky As either but the saggy and depressed looking ones :( . Well I came across the site while searching natural home remedies and I cant wait to purchase one! (as soon as I save for one ahaha) but in the mean time im massaging religiously 2x a day for the past 3 weeks and have already seen a slight change (not as bony on top as b4). I am not using any hormones since I have had a history of pre cancerous cells and dont know how hormones may affect me negatively and also they are expensive here. For the while I am massaging with oilive oil, 100% coconut oil (made it myself ) and pure virgin olive oil, also bust scult at night to lift. I am so pleased with your progress and pictures and spent the most part of yesterday and today browsing. :D well once again, you would see me from time to time commenting and I am patiently awaiting the time when I get to re grow my babies to! haha xoxo

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Haha I just saw your reply and have responded again haha. When do you receive your order? would be great to know how you get on with the system x