GABA

Gaia2011

Hi everyone.

Useful Information to aid our hormones during NB!

GABA, or gama-aminobutyric acid, is an outstanding Human Growth Hormone (HGH) releaser. GABA, which is an amino acid!

This is not herbal or BO!

check this out if you desire to have natural hormone growth

http://www.gabasupplement.com/gaba-hgh/

Cheers

Gaia

waiting for my NB to arrive.....;-)

eva_bs

Yahhh...Really interesting!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
I will read more about the product...I was also thinking to try out the BO of BB....But I got suddenly afraid...so I decided to give the NB at least 6 month try...and if I wont see growth till then, I will add something with is...
Thank you and good luck with the NB!!!

C

chloespeaks

I'm taking a GABA supplement because I have an inkling that at age 43 it's a tad harder to "grow" and recover or build from exercise and I've been on an exercise/improvement thing for a couple of years now because it felt very aging to have a child at 40. It's only been a month but I feel it makes a difference in my sleep which was getting irregular even though I've cut out alot of caffeine etc.
Chloespeaks

Gaia2011

Hi

Cholespeaks,

yes, we we age, our hormone decreases! Gaba does help to have deep sleep and how long u have been taking this for? :)

C

chloespeaks

About a month. its mostly for sleep but hopefully it'll help the increase growth hormones too. How old are you Gaia?

Aim4c

I started taking GABA recently to improve my boob growth since I'm over 35 (39) my HGH levels may need a boost.

GABA has a relaxing effect and that's why it is recommended that you take at bed time.

wannabecee

I'm in my 40s and have been taking it since I started NBE. great for sleep and man, what crazy dreams u get!! lol

def worth a try...

Gaia2011

chloespeaks said:
I'm taking a GABA supplement because I have an inkling that at age 43 it's a tad harder to "grow" and recover or build from exercise and I've been on an exercise/improvement thing for a couple of years now because it felt very aging to have a child at 40. It's only been a month but I feel it makes a difference in my sleep which was getting irregular even though I've cut out alot of caffeine etc.
Chloespeaks

yes, I am having sleeping problems, been having hot flushes too, This is one of another reason to take this and hopefully, it will help me to sleep better and ease my hormone imbalance too.. speaking of throwing two stones at one bird! :)

Gaia2011

chloespeaks said:
About a month. its mostly for sleep but hopefully it'll help the increase growth hormones too. How old are you Gaia?

I am 32, with two children, Ive breasted one of them for a year and another one 6 months. Thats when My breast shrunk!! lol
I think Gaba will help us out a lot. Finger crossed.

Gaia2011

Eva_bs said:
Yahhh...Really interesting!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
I will read more about the product...I was also thinking to try out the BO of BB....But I got suddenly afraid...so I decided to give the NB at least 6 month try...and if I wont see growth till then, I will add something with is...
Thank you and good luck with the NB!!!

I know the feeling of being afraid to take BO, BB and UB. These days we cannot trust online companies and this product comes from the beef's glandular. Eeewwwww sounds even disgusting.

Yeah Give Gaba a try and I will keep you updated with my process!

Gaia2011

wannabecee said:
I'm in my 40s and have been taking it since I started NBE. great for sleep and man, what crazy dreams u get!! lol

def worth a try...

Thanks for sharing and def looking forward to crazy dreams, since this herb works on brain nerves and not am not surprised!!!

Teeny Tiny

Okay, I've got one crazy or stupid question. If gaba builds muscle and reduces fat, how can it help with enlarging breasts, considering breasts are made up of fatty tissue naturally. Therefore if this stuff reduces fat you'd think it would make your breasts smaller, not bigger. :-\

Gaia2011

Teeny Tiny said:
Okay, I've got one crazy or stupid question. If gaba builds muscle and reduces fat, how can it help with enlarging breasts, considering breasts are made up of fatty tissue naturally. Therefore if this stuff reduces fat you'd think it would make your breasts smaller, not bigger. :-\

Not stupid! Good question! Yes, It can reduce fat for those people who desire to do bodybuilding. At least one of us wish to do serious weight lifting, which I doubt we will. You know this will balance our hormone and release the hormones as we sleep. I will only do cardio exercise. Hormone balance will do it job and know where to store the fats into... OUR BOOBS hopefully lol

Teeny Tiny

What do I have to lose? Not a whole lot of boobage, unfortunately. I may give this a go and see what happens. But I don't think I'll do an extreme amount of exercise to try to control how much fat I loose while I'm on it.

I'm also starting to massage all my fat areas, I don't have a whole lot to loose, more toning and booby building than anything. I've got some warming massage oil and a hand held vibrating massager (http://www.homedics.com/home/clearance/massage/mini-massager.html) that I'm going to use to massage and try to tone some of my fattier areas, like my butt. I'm going to try massaging and moving any fat in my upper body, like armpits, and maybe even try moving my belly fat up to my breasts. If only I could relocate all my unwanted fat into my breasts I'd probably reach at least my 36D goal. :D

Don't know if it will work or do any good at all, but what can it hurt to try. If it works for me I'll post my results and pass on what I've done and experienced in case others may want to try it to. ;)

Aim4c

GABA increases your Human Growth Hormones (HGH), which allows you to build new tissue; muscle which we start loosing by age 25....and in our case breast tissue. With NB, we are increase blood flow to our boobs, the HGH will promote boob growth. You will not see muscles popping out anywhere unless you are training for it and probably take a whole lot of other stuff. If it were that easy, a lot of personal trainers would be out of business. It will help your boob journey, not hurt it. I think anyone over the age of 35 who is trying to grow boobs can benefit from taking it. Younger persons may have enough HGH but we definitely need the boost.

Teeny Tiny

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification! I'm 34, so I guess it won't hurt me to take it. This is something that's good for men as well as women right? I don't mean from the boob growing aspect, my hubby doesn't want to grow boobs, but he's 39 and suffering from being overweight, and I hoped maybe this might help him trim down, as diet and exercise (what little he's getting) doesn't seem to be working by themselves.

C

chloespeaks

Hi Teeny,
Yes, Aim4C said it well - I also wanted to add that my understanding is that as GABA basically boosts HGH, it sort of decreases your age physically. Part if ageing as the result of lessened HGH is the increasing of cortisol, which is the reason you begin to gain weight with the same amount of activity especially around your middle! I thought this was really relevant to me because I was one of those bean pole people that everyone hated although I hated myself because I had no boobs nor butt, and I could NOT believe that I started to get fat at age 35 or so, all around my middle (and still no boobs) but more butt because you can do exercises for that LOL.

My husband also takes GABA and it makes a difference for him too. It helps him with recovery as he bodybuilds. We both take 500mg/day.

Chloespeaks

Gaia2011

Teeny Tiny said:
What do I have to lose? Not a whole lot of boobage, unfortunately. I may give this a go and see what happens. But I don't think I'll do an extreme amount of exercise to try to control how much fat I loose while I'm on it.

I'm also starting to massage all my fat areas, I don't have a whole lot to loose, more toning and booby building than anything. I've got some warming massage oil and a hand held vibrating massager (http://www.homedics.com/home/clearance/massage/mini-massager.html) that I'm going to use to massage and try to tone some of my fattier areas, like my butt. I'm going to try massaging and moving any fat in my upper body, like armpits, and maybe even try moving my belly fat up to my breasts. If only I could relocate all my unwanted fat into my breasts I'd probably reach at least my 36D goal. :D

Don't know if it will work or do any good at all, but what can it hurt to try. If it works for me I'll post my results and pass on what I've done and experienced in case others may want to try it to. ;)

hmm I am a massage therapist, I have little fat on my body. I am not taking Gaba to lose weight. I am waiting for gaba and noogle to arrive next week. Then I will keep you updated. Massage is excellent, It tones up the body if regularly done... get rid of toxic and encourage blood flow. For me personally, I think Noogle is plenty with the right diet which regulates the hormones. I have also started taking flaxseed oil too.

cheers

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Chloespeaks! I'll get some for my hubby and I to start using, I told him about it last night and he seemed interested. I unburied the total gym yesterday because he's been wanting to set it back up and start using it again, we both did a workout on it last night. I think I'm going to take it easy and use the lowest setting though, as I want to slim down, not bulk up, and don't want to drastically lose weight and what bit of boobage I've gained.

I know what you mean about being a bean pole, I miss those days, other than the fact that no guy would have anything to do with me because of being flat chested. I wish I still had the overall body fat and waist I had when I was 18, just with bigger boobs. It was kind of odd, I was a rail from top to middle, no boobs, small waist, but I've always had a butt, it's just bigger now than it was back then. When I graduated high school my measurements were 35-19-36. When I was 19 I had my picture taken by Olan Mills in a pretty pink lace dress, with a severely padded push up bra on, which gave me a descent shape. I wish I still had some of those pictures so I could give my hubby one, so he could see what I looked like back then. We've got tons of pictures of him from when he was a small child, all the way up through the present, but unfortunately my ex made me throw out my family picture album years ago, so I don't have a single picture of me before being with my new hubby, or any pictures of my family. I miss my mom and dad, we had a parting of the ways because of my ex several years ago and I haven't seen any of my family since, can't find them now either.

Thanks for the info Gaia! I'll have to start doing regular massages on myself, and start giving my hubby his more regularly to see if it helps with him. I know my massages help reduce his back pain, he's got a mild case of scoliosis and degenerative disk disease in his lower back. He was pinched up something terrible when he got home from work yesterday, but I gave him a good massage, then stretched his back and managed to get the knot out. He's hoping that using the total gym will help to strengthen his back, and wants to get an inverted table to try to help his lower disk, hopefully those combined with my massages and using GABA will help him be able to live with a lot less pain. I told him to be careful and take it easy on the total gym in the beginning though, I seriously doubt it's going to do his back any good if he ends up injuring it on the thing.