Getting a little frightened !

Keylee

I've been noogling for more than half a year now and so far so good, I tend to take breaks then start up again when I get my period.
But tonight I noticed something different, literally just 2 minutes ago I removed my cups and I only had them on for less than 10 minutes.
I did what I usually do, massage with baby oil then put the cups on .. But instantly my boobs started getting itchy .. Obviously I couldn't itch them but they were burning a bit from the itch. So I went to the mirror to check it out and it was bright red ! So I took them off.
As soon as I took them off, my boobs started becoming darker, I can feel the itchiness going away but I feel like my boobs are gonna turn black or something ! It was really dark, went from a bright red, to dark red, to almost a dark green color ! And this is mainly at the bottom ..

I stopped noogling but I'm really frightened now, the cups weren't tight at all cause I never pump them to the point where I'm uncomfortable and I always increase the pressure through out my usual 1 1/2 - 2 hour session

I'm gonna try again tomorrow night but I'm so worried cause this does not sound normal ! Help :(

Edit: By the way, they feel better now .. Just a little red and a bit hot to the touch but no longer dark. I just wonder if that's how they look in the cups while pumping and I just never really looked at them and thats why I got a bit frightened

James

Sounds like you bruised yourself. I suggest you take a 1 week break, and not take a chance of making it worse tomorrow.