Getting discouraged...thinking of implants

nooglebunny

Hi Nooglebuddies,

Facing a dilemma. I like Noogleberry but unfortunately I am not a very patient person. Just wish the process was faster and more permanent. I have been noogling for a year and haven't seen the results I want, though I admit that I do not get to noogle as often as I should to get those results. I sill live at home with siblings and mom so I am hardly able to find a space that I am comfortable enough to noogle in. I have wanted a bigger size since I was an adolescent. I have never liked the idea of having implants but one of my friends just got them and I am starting to think more seriously about them and am doing my research. I am going to stick with noogleberry for one more year and try to establish a better routine. If I do not achieve the results I want I will probably go for implants in 2013. This is a great online community for support. I know all of you will share your encouraging words and I appreciate it. ;)

Teeny Tiny

Don't give up, you just need to find what will work for you. If it can work for me it can work for anyone! ;)

If you're having a hard time finding a private space you could always try two things, snoogling and my bathtub method.

Good luck and please don't give up!

Strumpet

No judgement from me, noogling can be very frustrating because it seems to work for some so quickly and for others... well, we wait around for years. I hope that you can see progress with noogling because it's obviously more satisfying to have it be your own tissue, and healthier, and cheaper :) But I can understand your impatience.

A few safety concerns that have always shied me away from implants (just things to consider):
Price - you're probably looking at seven grand-ish. Maybe more maybe less depending on location.
Replacement - they have to be replaced about every 10 years. That's another expensive surgery and if they rupture, and they're silicone (which have a more natural feel than saline), there's possible health issues if they leak into the bloodstream.
Breastfeeding - depending on your walk in life, this may or may not be an issue, but there's a distinct possibility that the milk ducts or nerves around the areola can be damaged, preventing milk production/nursing. This is the biggest thing for me because I might want to have kids someday, and nursing just has so many health advantages for the infant.
Complications - not every surgery is a success and not every plastic surgeon is good at doing implants (if you decide to go with this, do your research! realself.com has a lot of info). Better small and lovely breasts than Frankenboobs, right?

Support you either way. Best of luck with your noogling :)

edit: if you're trying to build a better routine, have you tried supplementation (something like pm, bo, etc)? Unless you're opposed for health reasons or what have you, lots of girls do well with a little help. IDreamofD for example is doing marvelously on PM following a routine from somebody on breastnexus. :)

nooglebunny

Thanks for the support! Teeny, how exactly does snoogling work? My cups wont keep a suction unless I am pumping. I don't know if I'm using the air lock incorrectly??

Strumpet, I have been doing my research on augmentation and it seems much safer in the past. They no longer have to be replaced every 10 years depending on the type of implant. Some can last much longer. I'm interested in silicone and ruptures rates are very low with the new cohesive gel implants. Even with a rupture, it is would be quite difficult for the gel to leave the capsule and travel into the bloodstream. However I do worry about having a foreign object in my body. I also think about how it will affect breastfeeding, but with the right incision, it shouldn't. Complications worry me as well, especially the idea of anesthesia gone wrong. I've never had surgery so it scares me. I have done supplementation before, but not while taking noogleberry. I stopped a while ago. I'm just not keen on the idea of taking herbal supplements anymore. I worry about the possible effects on my hormones.

dl9812

Tell us about your program. What is your chest size, below your breasts? What size cups are you using? How many hours/day do you pump. Do you spread it out over the day? What lotion/oil, liberally applied? Drink lots of water? Do you get good suction, you mentioned having to pump all the time, cracked cup? Do you have ring marks that last over 1/2 hr? Ring marks that don't disappear can be from over-pumping and be reduced by pump and release. If we know more, might be in better position to offer suggestions.

Teeny Tiny

If you have to pump all the time you could have a cracked cup, hole or crack in your airline, or maybe if you're using the airlocks noogleberry sells you possibly have it on upside down? I'd check the cups thoroughly for any sign of cracking, same with the airlines, and try reversing the direction of the airlocks on the line. If none of that works maybe you have a defective airlock, I'm not sure what else it could be unless you're using the foam rings or another method of padding without gluing them to the domes. If you're using the foam rings without any sealant making them airtight that could be an issue, if so I'd recommend using hot glue to attach them, it seals really well, but stays soft feeling in case any should end up somewhere that may touch your skin. Hot glue is also fairly easy to remove should you need or choose to take the rings off, just pull the rings off, which takes a little muscle but not too much, then peel off any glue that stays on the domes. If that's not the issue or any of the other things I mentioned I can give you another idea to try that I use, which is using check valves instead of airlocks, as long as they're working properly no air can leak through them, and if you attach one to each dome you can pump them individually, so you can use different pressures should you have one breast larger than the other, like a lot of us do, which helps to even them out. You can do that using two airlocks as well, if you have two and they're working properly. If nothing I've mentioned helps let me know and I'll see if I can help you figure out what the problem is. Once they're pumped up you should be able to take your hands off the pump and not have to pump anymore until/if they get used to the pressure and you want to top them off. The only other thing I can think of, which has happened to me in the past would be the air pump not working right, once you pump the air out, like using check valves no air should be able to return to the domes, unless the seal inside the pump is not keeping the air out, but if you're using an airlock and trying to disconnect the pump and it's leaking once the pump is disconnected it's not likely a pump problem, unless it's a combination of things. Check everything I've mentioned, then let me know what happens, hopefully we can get you hands free noogling in no time. ;) :D ;D

Oh, and be careful about thinking of getting implants. Do you have any medical conditions? If so the inserts being in your body can cause severe issues, and a lot of times can bring out conditions people don't even know they have till they get them, then ruin their lives until they get them removed and sometimes for months, years, maybe even forever afterwards. Also if you've never been sedated before, if you have any medical conditions at all if you ever have to have surgery and get put under anesthesia make sure you mention your conditions so they can use precautions to prevent unwanted complications. I have a medical condition that makes me very nervous about that, if the wrong drugs are used to put me to sleep it can cause a lot of severe reactions, one of which being respiratory failure and possibly death. I will never go under the knife for anything unless there's a life threatening reason for it. I've been given anesthesia once, years ago, before I ever knew about my medical condition, and not enough to put me under, just enough to make me not feel or care about anything, and it was not a pleasant experience. I never want to go through that again if I don't have to, so much so that I decided against carpel tunnel surgery because it's not a good enough reason for me to put myself through that again or even worse.

nooglebunny

Hi,

I wouldn't exactly say I have a program. I have not been consistent enough with using it. I wear a 32B bra and use Medium cups. I usually use coconut oil, I drink about 1.5 bottles a day of h2o a day. Not nearly as much as I should, I know. When I pump, I do get a good suction, but then I loose it and have to pump to tighten it again. I don't use the foam rings, but wear an old sports bra to keep the cups on. I'm not sure what the check valves are?? After everything you've said it seems there may be a problem with my airlock system. Honestly, understanding how to use noogleberry properly and effectively has been quite difficult for me. ??? :'(

I currently don't have any known medical conditions. I had childhood asthma. I never thought I'd consider augmentation because I don't like the idea of an unnecessary surgery. But I'm just tired of not being completely happy with my body.

nooglebunny

As I continue to do research, I am growing more concerned about the risks of implants. My life and health are more important to me than my breasts and am so scared to risk that. I was reading information on the FDA's website and as a public health worker, their information about the risks really weighs heavy with me. I really hope to start having some success with noogleberry, otherwise I will just learn to accept my small breasts. Just be thankful for what i do have I suppose. There are women out there even smaller than me.

M

Mumma Bear

Here's a must-read for anyone considering implants:

http://www.news.com.au/national/cancer-concerns-after-breast-implant-ruptures/story-e6frfkvr-1226228109750

S

sweettart6671

Hello, I used to be a member here and I recently got implants (surgery date 8-11-11). I must say that it has been the best decision I have ever made for myself. I tried for YEARS to grow boobs naturally and it never worked. I do think that this system and herbs work for some, but not for all. I am proof of that. My implants were expensive ($5,000) but trust me they are worth that and more!! I just wanted to put in a opinion from the "other side" ;)

WillGrowBBs

nooglebunny, please read my post that I just put in the forum about my breast implant disaster and what i have been left with. the other lady got her boobs in august 2011 that's not near enough time to know if you will have complications or not.

my body rejected them formed scar tissue around them two times. i finally had to get them removed permanently the doc was a jerk and did a botch job not i have one boob a whole size and shape smaller than the other. and i developed chemical sensitity and lupus like conditions. my health is shot and my breasts are hideous.

please stay with the nb program. gosh if i was even an a cup on both sides i would be happy. you are a b - i am sooooo envious of you. i am an a on the left and a aa on teh right - and it looks like i was patched together like frankenstein. because teh boobs are not different shapes.

Littlelady2012

Masterjpro, can you give us a reference for the information on the breast being a storage place for kidney/liver waste? I could understand how the tissue might not expand properly if it's full of waste, but I would think that using NB would help move the lymph fluid around and cleanse the tissue a little more quickly?

MJP, I am growing out of larges and I wanted to buy now XXL instead of XL because I want them to be more "round" rather "long", if you know what i mean? as L are 13x13 and XL is 14x18 whilst XXL is 18x18. but now you mentioned that XL is good for soemthing, wht to do you think?