Getting rid of extra skin

reeree

Hey all! So i'm just wondering if anyone knows of or has had success getting rid of extra tummy skin from pregnancy. I've recently finally gotten all my "post baby" weight off, and am back to the weight and size i was as a teenager, but sadly, my stomach looks NOTHING like it did the last time i weighed this! I can literally pinch my stomach skin, and it stays when i let go...YUCK!!! I've looked up online, and most say the only way to get rid of excess skin is surgery. However, i did find one site where they do this like wrap -kinda like those wraps that make you shed excess water weight quick. The cloths are soaked in some kind of herbs, and they say that after 4-6 treatments over 18 days you can get tummy tuck like results. Anyone heard or seen this kind of method work? I really don't wanna have a tummy tuck-already had 2 c-sections- plus i don't think i could really afford one! I can work out all day, and do crunches till i throw up, but that's not gonna do anything for the horrible saggy blob of wrinkled skin that just sits on my belly. Only good it does is amuse my two year old who thinks it's funny to pinch and see it stay. Boy is THAT a confidence booster!! Lol! But seriously, it's so depressing to finally hit my goal, and still look the same :'( One day it would be nice to have a belly button again.....

Anastasia916

I have no clue, and that is interesting about the wraps, I never heard of that, hmm will have to look into that for my cousin. Maybe creams for saggy and wrinkly facial skin applied daily to the area would help? Maybe it would tighten the skin? I know when I was in modeling some women said using hemorrhoid cream tightens the skin, like when they lost weight sometimes they'd have loose skin and use that, maybe that's an option?

Either way I hope you find a solution and good luck!

reeree

Thanks Anastasia! Yeah, i've heard about the cream thing when i was looking up on cellulite creams. But from what i've heard it's only a temporary fix. Like it tightens up the skin for a couple hours but then you'd have to apply more. And we all know how tiny those tubes are! Well, i've been tryin just he general firming and tightening creams like St. Ives or Nivea's brand. They both did nothing. I was thinking about trying Avon's Clincal creams since from some of the reviews it seems to at least help.