Suggestions

• Massage

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Application of pumps

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mii34

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I finally stepped out of my comfort zone to join this forum. I'm hoping to learn things about enlarging my breast using tissue expansion. I have been insecure of my breasts since I was 14. I bloomed early but stopped growing. :-[ but now I'm 21 and ready to try. I have done some research about tissue expansion from many different places. I'm hoping using Noogleberry I will get my breasts I have been hoping for.

(please ignore the poll, I tried using my phone for my first post. Lol)

My stats

21 Years young ::)
5'3 and weigh about 135 lbs
Bust 33.5 inches
Current bra size 32/ 34B (of course this depends on the brand)

My summer goal is to be a full b cup. (hoping for more cleavage!!!)

My big goal is a voluminous C cup! :D

I'm sure you all want to see pictures during my journey but I will only if I get support and feedback. ( that way I don't feel I embarrassed) ;)

Mii34

Blusher,

I tried using the forum on my phone. I tried to make a post but nothing happened. So this is a result of trying to use the forum. Lol So sorry everyone! :p

I currently wear a 32/34B depends on the brand of course. My goal is to be a even fuller B by the end of the summer. My big goal is a full c cup. ;D

I haven't purchased the pumps yet. I will try to buy the domes Friday! I'm a little nervous getting started. I have never tried anything like this before. What kind of creams do you suggest? I'm also wanting to use massage to increase the blood flow. What kind of massage techniques do you like to use? What are the best ways to insure comfort while using the domes.

Mii

lexuswoman

As far as massage, I do 360 inward rotations every night with bio-oil or cocoa butter lotion and a few drops of greenbush.net enhancement blend liquid. Some suggest doing 360 rotations twice a day, but I only have time to do it once a day. I listen to the breast enlargement without surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) every night since Jan 30th. I use my brava for 30 minutes to several hours a day. I've grown an inch since Jan 30th. As far as comfort for the NB domes, Lucy sells the foam rings and a lot of people on the forum have used camper's tape, cut up yoga mats, etc. I've also read where cocoa butter cream is pretty popular for using before you put on the domes. I like bio-oil too. I also bought some of Greenbush's Bustea, but I haven't had any yet! I bought an NB extra large and foam rings, but I'm having trouble not getting red marks, so I'm trying to figure out what's best. I might not be using enough cream before I put on the domes. Good luck to you! and welcome!

Mii34

Lexuswoman,

Thanks for the advice! I'm excited and nervous about getting started. I haven't bought my system yet. I'm trying to find a good hiding place before I do this! I read in one of your posts you didn't tell your husband until after your results. I would like to keep my boobie secret from my boyfriend too! We live together, so of course I need to sneak around. Lol. What did you do to keep it a secret from him ? I really don't want to tell him. I think he would discourage me getting started.

Mii

lexuswoman

Hi there!

I finally told my husband yesterday and yes he noticed that my boobs were bigger! He kept saying they looked bigger and I couldn't keep it a secret any longer! We sleep in separate room, so I'm able to do my video and brava when I'm in bed. He snores and is on cpap therapy, but has trouble sleeping in the mask. I can't sleep in the same room with him, his snoring keeps me awake and I need my sleep, I have a very demanding and stressful job. So, I keep my brava under my bed and I have the breast enlargement program on my mp3 player which is right by my bed too. The room I sleep in has some workout equipment in it and he rarely goes in there and certainly wouldn't look under the bed! Does your bf go out with the guys on a regular basis? There's noogling time! My husband is out with one of his friends right now and I'm hooked up to my brava as I type! i read about one girl who would noogle in the shower so her bf wouldn't know. I even read about one lady noogling on her drive into work. That's kinda crazy, but she lived somewhere that there wasn't a lot of traffic and she was on the road early in the dark. I don't think I could drive and brava. As far as a hiding place, the NB comes in a really nice black zippered case and could easily fit in with makeup bags or in a closet. You'll find the perfect place! Let us know when you order!

Mii34

Lexuswoman,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Life has been crazy with work and the holiday weekend. I think I will keep it a secret for as long as I can. :-X I don't want my beans on the floor. Lol not yet. But anyway. I did some rearranging and found some great hiding spots. He doesn't do any detail cleaning so I'm sure he won't find it. My boyfriend has been practicing with his band a lot so I'm sure the time will come. We both work two jobs, so I don't want to not make time for it and take the time away from him. I'm thinking about getting up super early and doing it before he gets up.

One concern I have are my nipples getting huge. Any suggestions there.

Mii

Matt B

Hi there Mii,I don't think your nipples will get huge at all. The entire area will get a little bigger but that's all.I can't remember any girls nipples going ape shit with noogling.I wish mine would grow but ours don't do that.I tried-Blisters ya know!! ;D
And,don't be embarrassed about your pics Mii as we all started somewhere.

Matt ;)

Mii34

Matt B,

Im hoping they wont get too big lol. Thanks for the encouraging words. I ordered my NB today! Can't wait to get started.

Mii