Getting started!

Moonmama

Hi guys! I received my noogles about 2.5 weeks ago, but just finally made a username for the forum. I'm so excited to be getting started. I'm not sure if I've noticed growth yet, but I've only been going at it 2.5 weeks for about 30 minutes- an hour once a day and sometimes twice a day. Theorist photo is from a few months ago before noogling. I started out at 32 b/c (not really sure because I take hormonal birth control and I think that took me up from a natural b to a c cup. Id eventually like to stop taking it and switch to something else after I get some growth from the noogleberry :) )
Supplements: I got a free bottle of "Miracle bust" so I've been taking that? I'm not entirely sure if it's helping but I'd like to find one that does if anyone has any suggestions
Extra: I try to do a chi massage 100 rounds every day. Also wanting to work with metaphysical manifestation stuff like law of attraction, affirmations, subliminal messaging, etc.. If anyone has any successes with that please let me know.
Goal: my same shape of breasts but a 32 DD please!
I am using the medium cups at the moment and my nipple almost touches the metal thing, with oil it does. I have a large set as well, I'm not sure when to start using them? Also I don't get much swelling after noogling. I don't really mind though, I'm more concerned with long term progress.

I'll post a 1 month mark photo in a week or so without noodling before. It's kind of hard because I feel like my breasts fluctuate so much with hormones, but I'll do a 1 month for sure.
Thank you!! Good luck to you all!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 150

James

Swelling looks great! I think you should move up to the Large now, you need the extra width. Don't forget to drink lots of water before and during noogling. Keep up the good work.

Moonmama

I was thinking of moving up as well. Thank you, gonna try tonight!
***Update*** tried the large domes! They wouldn't stay on that well but when I tried them one at a time they felt great, way better than the mediums actually. I was browsing the forum for what to do when this happens and read the idea to use one medium and one large cup then switch! Doing this currently and love it! Feels very effective.
Can you tell I really like the forum?!? Haha

Microbreast

I'll take what you're starting out with! Great starting out boobs!

I think you'll do well. Welcome to the forum.

Even though birth control is a small dosage of estrogen, people tend to augment real estrogen with phytoestrogens since it tends to be safer in the long run.

Pueria Mirifica has one of the highest Phytoestrogen content of any herb out there. Second would be soy, followed by many other natural herbs, such as Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.

Many people on here swear by PM, that in correct dosages, provides additional plant based estrogen, and has minor side effects.

Massage is important for blood flow, and also to assist in removing the red rings! There are a lot of different strategies on the forum, but you need to find what works for you. Not everything people try works for everyone.

I'm no expert, but a lot of people have had good results using their own regimen. But consistency is what seems common in most of the real gainers on here. Have fun, and grow grow grow!

Moonmama

Thank you!! I've tried fennugreek and actually have some in my vitamin cabinet right now but I'm not really sure if it does much for me. I'm very interested in PM!! I'm surprised I haven't come across it in my research because people on this forum seem to love it! I've read that it may not be safe to take with bc though? I wonder if it would be OK to overlap the two for a few months until I figure out an alternative for contraception (I'm in a relationship).

tinytots

Hi Moonmama!

PM is definitely worth a try if you're looking for some phytoestrogen alternatives. Although I should warn you that many have reported getting pregnant while using both PM and BC! I'm fact if you're on any other hormones you should re-think your preferred contraception method because it changes everything. Good luck and have fun with PM!

laquintak

Great boobs to start with! Fantastic post swelling to me so you seem like a fast responder. You should reach your goal in no time with consistent use. Flaxseed oil is a great lube to help with the massages. Good luck :)

Hopefulforbreasts

Wow! Looking great! I also use subliminal messaging and breast enhancement hypnosis! I think it's a good part of my breast enhancement routine. I believe it works.

Hopefulforbreasts

Right now since I started using the large contoured domes I have to do one breast at a time so I am doing 15-30 min each breast per day using my vacuum therapy machine. I listen to my subliminal recordings while I pump and after for maybe one hour each day. I need to get back to my self hypnosis tapes now. I also take PM twice daily. I take collagen daily. I also use two different creams. Isosensuals and Max enhance maybe once each per day. I've started using wheat germ Oil for pumping. I'll be updating and changing my routine soon since I've almost finishedy three months on Pm. Check out my thread for details if your interested.

Moonmama

Hopefulforbreasts - that sounds like an awesome regime. I really want to start with subliminal messages / hypnosis but I'm a little worried about just picking a random one from the Internet... Do you have any suggestions? :) <3

And here are some progress pics from my 1 month mark. I've been using a large dome on my right breast and a medium on my left, which is weird because I'm pretty sure my left breast is bigger than my right but the large dome has a hard time staying on my left... I think it's because of my scoliosis? My rib cage isn't quite even? I try to switch half way in between for the sake of evenness but I probably only do that half the time or less because it is quite a bit more uncomfortable and difficult. Trying to more though! Would like to be in both large domes soon.

I'm not sure if I can distinguish between growth and hormonal fluxuations but hopefull I'm getting some perminate results by now!
Happy noogling!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 104

Hopefulforbreasts

My favorite hypnosis recording is from mindfit hypnosis it's a more expensive one than the Amazon downloads but it's very good. I also like the one from sue Peckham which is from Amazon.
The subliminal ones I just bought all the Amazon ones I can find they are only a few dollars and have like hours of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 28