gingernub progress

Okay, s they shrank back down BUT 1) You know what you and your boobs can do in a short period of time and 2) Your boobs may well respond a little quicker this time because they have been noogled before. Best of luck. I too didn't pump for a wile, lost size and am now back on the ole noogle wagon! Just keep on pumpin'!

xxbabygirlxx

^^ yeah but does that mena we have to be noogling until were dead in order to keep our size? Does that mean no real growth can be achieved? I know this topic was talked in NEB forum a while back. I think gingernub comment made me sart to think about the future.

Thanks Flatty_Natty, all the best to you. Hopefully you get your DD you want.

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
^^ yeah but does that mena we have to be noogling until were dead in order to keep our size? Does that mean no real growth can be achieved? I know this topic was talked in NEB forum a while back. I think gingernub comment made me sart to think about the future.

Thanks Flatty_Natty, all the best to you. Hopefully you get your DD you want.

Hi babygirl, Anastasia stopped for I believe six months or even a year and she kept her size.

I think that you would be doing extremly well if you gained any permanent growth in six months. How do you tell if you have permanent growth? Well i guess you have to stop to find out. I think that is pretty unadvisable at the begining of your noogle journey.

Yes I think Anatasia did stop for six months after pumping for a year and kept her size.

There is a user on here you may have heard of her, Phili? She pumped for 3 years I think, went from a B to an E and now pumps just 15 minutes a day to keep the perkiness, that probably shows that her growth is permanent.

I am 100% sure that I am not goimg to spend the rest of my life with these plastic domes on my chest for 2 hours a day - NO WAY but I can't really imagine stopping pumping, I mean 15 minutes a day? That's not goimg to kill me, and for an E cup? I have no problem with that!

Lily13

Gingernub was only noogling for about a month or so. Her swelling was fantastic and was a fast responder for sure. If you look at her starting date it was mid February. I wouldn't expect anyone to have permanent growth in that time, but it seems like she had about an inch of growth according to what she said in March! 35" was up an inch from the previous month so that's pretty significant imo. :-*

I kept about 0.5" of real growth (lost about 1.5" from weight loss) when I took my break after about 6 months of noogling. I also kept the nicer shape too and when I came back from my break the post noogling swelling has been fantastic and better than ever.

xxbabygirlxx said:
^^ you only missed about a month of not noogling right? how did you shrink back to your original size, there wasn't even an inch of gain? aww this is sad..i wonder if i stop noogling if i will go back t i was before :-\

GingerNub

Yeah I had only done it for a little while when life got hectic. I'm back at it now though! I have my XLs and I don't think I'll be filling them any time soon.

Happy noogling!